Alabama car dealership offers bible, American flag, and shotgun with purchase of new or used vehicle

Alabama car dealership offers bible, American flag, and shotgun with purchase of new or used vehicle.
Is Alabama the most based state out there?

Attached: 0238ED7F-077E-45CB-87EC-992729CD311F.png (639x257, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/lifestyle/alabama-car-dealership-offers-free-shotgun-bible-and-american-flag-to-customers-230134318.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This, along with their antiabortion stances and anti lgbt stances must surely make it so. Come home to north Alabama white man.

It's looking that way

Attached: SC constitution.jpg (1024x786, 135K)

Isn't it full of niggers and really poor white people?

Just south Alabama. Avoid Birmingham as well. North Alabama is a white mans paradise. Plenty of land, good jobs in tech and blue collar labor. It’s a hidden treasure bud. Come on home.

Sweet home alabama

Do they also offer one nigger baby with each purchase.

Yes with the purchase of a clay pigeon thrower.

Jesus, apparently haha. Go Alabama, go!

Nah, we just outsource our nigger abortions to other states so we’re not overrun. Plus, they’re all moving out anyway. I’m an electrical worker who profits off the housing authority system here and their numbers are dwindling daily.

Oh shit, forgot link
yahoo.com/lifestyle/alabama-car-dealership-offers-free-shotgun-bible-and-american-flag-to-customers-230134318.html

All the comments on the article say “what, no MAGA hat?” Haha

Vulgar and garish, religion and weaponry are not party trinkets. This is why American conservatism is so pathetic, it lacks any real elite or aristocracy so you just have a bunch of peasants going “HEY DER LIBERALS I BET THIS SHO MAKES U MAD HUH” as they spend all their time watching niggers throw balls and talking about how real Americans know “skin color” doesn’t matter.

Should send convicted felons there so that way the owner gets arrested

>t. seething jew
You gonna give a felon enough money to make a car's down payment, that felon will run with the money without even going to the car dealership.

Attached: 1dl5hi.jpg (600x600, 41K)

No, cause they wont approve of my love of incest because my sister is too old

American cars are trash, they practically have to give them away

No word on which version of the bible it is, KJV, New American Cuck, or any of a dozen different variants.

No.
Mississippi is

I love Alabama even though I never went there. Will probably visit next time I come to the USA

Don't forget we can castrate pedos now.

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-075852_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 837K)

That's a weird way of saying Missouri

>Just south Alabama
I live in the most South part of Alabama next to an ocean on an island and haven't seen a POC in 6 - 9 months.