This is not a shill thread

This is not a shill thread.
I believe in a strong support system for and by Anglo Americans. I don’t buy into Jewish propaganda and understand the issues that come with it. We need to stop white genocide and change the mainstream narrative that’s becoming increasingly more anti-white everyday.

That said, the race hate needs to stop with the Americanized Negros. They are not our enemy. I know blacks, I have grown up in a majority black city my whole life. I’m no black apologist my any extent, but when you take into account the lower IQs and quick trigger for aggression, I whole heartedly believe that they’ve been brainwashed en mass.

I don’t support race mixing, or bowing to them or anything of the sort. They need their own communities and structures that arnt run off white guilt and victimhood. We can stand together in the fight against the creeping Jewish control over America.

I don’t know the solution, and I know some will hate this, or call me a shill or cuck or whatever else, but think about it.

Anglos and Negros unite, which pulls the white guilt onions fucks with them for that black clout cloud, which knocks out two massive pillars of opposition. The Asian community historically sides white, and then the Mex/Latino won’t stand alone.

Then once we have everyone on one team, fighting the narrative in a focused concise way will be much more effective.

yes, I’m retarded, yes, I don’t really understand what I’m talking about, but I never see this message put out. we can be separate but also together.

Attached: F0B7E8C6-7536-46DA-B912-C7DBCBD6CC6C.jpg (768x768, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFUDN75zd8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VCOibs97WL0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QPKKQnijnsM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=B_i8_WuyqAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this wont happen until I can say nigger in public

The thing is: many Black nationalists such as Marcus Garvey are quite in agreement with White nationalists that separation of the racial groups is the best policy for both. There is no reason that we cannot have peaceful discourse with Black nationalists.

I did not read shit but the image is right. We only need the narratives to make it happen.

And we all know the (((narratives)) are comming. All orderly united under God.

The Americanized Negro male responds to masculinity and confidence. Hate it or not, they have a genetic benefit from selective breeding during slave days. They would be a valuable ally in the coming war.

((They)) want us to fight and hate eachother. ((They)) don’t want us to unite.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Rockwell had the right idea
White Nationalists and Black Nationalists must form an alliance to challenge the establishment

this won't happen until we can get rid of niggers in public

You can if you do it smart. Plenty of people do in comedy and movies. The stigma is part of the social conditioning we have to break

That’s part of the problem. That’s what ((they)) want you to say. You’re playing into their hand.

You cannot have true democracy without a homogeneous society.

youtube.com/watch?v=-yFUDN75zd8

Ok, so what are the narratives we need?
We can’t come out with a message of “stop the jews”

This takes tact and posturing.

Stop saying "stablishment" and start calling them JEWS you fagget.

But yeah, when niggers realize that only jews owned slaves and the 1% racist white people are actually jewish is fucking game over for Satan

Attached: 1561472088098.jpg (548x560, 136K)

Based

What if we started pushing back on the war on drugs?

Granted it’s been a point of contempt for a long time, but hear me out.

I’m not a drug addict, and I don’t care what substances people want to take.

Now, personally, I see these blacks who sell drugs, or part of gangs, as uneducated entrepreneurs. They are structured as a company. That’s the narrative. Take these kids out of jail and put them in business classes. Of course bury the extremely violent ones, your rapists and murderers, but that’s so much untapped potential.

Now you keep a good chunk of black men out of jail, point them in the right direction, maybe they get good jobs and can support a family instead of the status quo of single moms which is even a point the blacks would agree with.

What other business is as aggressive and cut throat as top level American capitalism?

I think this could work

It was just an old meme I had that was close to relevant. I used to term jew many times in my post tho.

Blacks are not people.

This helps the jew. You’re drowning the motza ball soup my friend.

I am literally nobody, but this is the best place to have this discussion.

Believe it or not, Jow Forums is the biggest concentration of critical thinkers online. We’re the only ones who can change this.

Shoo civic nationalist cuck.

Attached: 1542737487104.jpg (552x414, 52K)

I don’t want to spam my own thread or repost this thread 100 times, but this is a message that needs to get out. This is how we change things.

I don’t want attention, I want the idea to get attention. This is a plea for help or discourse or anything.

Not a cuck. I said I knew I’d be called that and whatever else. Read the top.
I don’t want to mix with them, just to stand beside them and stop the real enemy.

Great! Now we just need a shitton of memes to make it happen.

I think this is bigger than memes, tho they are effective in shaping a narrative.

Again, I’m admittedly a dumbass, so any ideas are good here.

Quoting crime statistics and blaming rap music won’t help. We need to look at this from a place of love and not confrontation, as much as the hardcore nords will hate that.

Look at them like a family member who’s been fucking up for too long. It’s our responsibility as the more rational and more intelligent ones to kneel to their level. I don’t want to say their like children, but they kind of are.

Hey, pipe up like that one more time and see what happens, all you have to do is be polite and show a modicum of self-restraint - have you ever heard of a Ford Bronco? Would you like to see the underside of it? Just take a minute

we’ve been poisoned by Jewish propaganda.

hate is a symptom of that poisoning.

Yeah, yeah... Black Lives Matter was founded by Ezra Goldstein and Isadore Liebowitz bought them the picket signs, I've heard this whole song and dance already, do you plan to keep me down here all night with this penny-ante bullshit?

What part of that offended you? I’m speaking generally about the black population. The ones I’ve been around my whole life.

I’m all ears to whatever point you were trying to make.

I’m just trying to find a solution instead of spinning around the bullshit.

I know this might sound radical but I don’t think it’s a Jewish problem but a billionaire problem. We will need everybody for this fight. Even boomers, Roasties ... everybody. Believe me the problem is the mega rich. If they are Jewish or not is beside the point imo.

I'm just saying... well... it's.. well you know... all this... it's.... sometimes you think one thing when really there's something... and then you didn't really realize you thought that thing that you thought you thought, but then it gets you thinking, you know? Like maybe I thought that thought I thought I thought, and well.. that's ok, I guess

Whoever the real enemy is, Jews or otherwise, I do agree we all need to quit squabbling.

I just think that if we can get the blacks on our side, they rest will follow behind. The ones who’ve been inundated with a guilt and savior complex will follow them.

Point noted. Thank for the input.

Any time, thank you

We just need a thought out strategy so we can then flood this board with memes.

You were compelled enough to post here, I would like to know your thoughts on the topic. If you’re here to troll that’s fine too, but you do seem to have feeings one way or the other on it.

Most people are reactionary

But ol' longnose would definitely be upset if there was mass unity

This was an idea I had
I could be completely wrong and sound dumb, but I’m open to alternatives.

That’s true, so we need something for them to react to that’s not media spun white hate. The only thing blacks hate more than white people is seeing their kind go to jail. Hence the war or drugs narrative, and saving black youths with education instead of incarceration.

>I don’t want to say their like children, but they kind of are.

No they're not. Why are you infantilizing non-whites like some kind of lefty woman? They're adults and they need to sort out their own communities no white person can fix it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VCOibs97WL0
Check out the 7 min mark on this documentary.

Fuck that degenerate noise. How about we segregate and people can say whatever they want.

Attached: 1561319881348.jpg (473x527, 157K)

I can see how you’d say that, and I didn’t mean to come off that way. I was speaking more on the actual execution of a dialogue, and again, just my personal experience with dealing with them.

In my opinion, we need to be ready for an aggressive start from them. They might get angry and hurl insults and everything else, like a child might when you say something they don’t want to hear, and it’s on us to not escalate an attempt at discussion.

I agree that they’re adults who need to sort their own shit out, and I want them to do that also, but I also want them to stop seeing us as an enemy, and we need to do the same.

The guy from that Mormon cult said something similar “if they knew what we were really doing they’d hang us from the highest tree” or something.

It seems a similar idea amount the elite doing creepy shit.

I don’t feel that the black really hate us. It’s more of a reaction to us hating them.
Most blacks can be very based. They have soul.

Segregated Unity is the solution.

I feel that this far left bs being pushed by the media really comes from the elite to divide us even further.

Agreed. This is about changing a narrative for the black community as a whole. I don’t hate blacks either. I want them to keep their autonomy, and I want anglos to keep theirs too. There is hate on both sides that needs to stop too tho.

It is, but who are the “elites” tho? Who controls a disportioncate amount of wealth and influence in America? It always comes back to Jewish Influences. I don’t say that as a Jow Forumstard Nazi, just follow the breadcrumbs.

I've been lurking this thread and I just wanna say that /polacks/ focus too much on meme warfare and online influencing. You're like a bunch of Instagram thots. I think this idea has legs but we need to give it some feet. That means talking to people in real life to build relationships and form alliances. To do that y'all need to turn the autism knob down from 11 to like, 3 and spend at least SOME of your energy doing things irl. Just my 2 cents.

Couldn’t agree more. I said this is bigger than memes. We need leaders meeting leaders.

The problem I see is how a white person with separatist ideas are already villanized, but I don’t think it’s impossible.

You seem like you’ve thought about this a little bit, so let me ask, what do you make of the “education not incarceration” idea I suggested earlier? Nobody has mentioned it so I haven’t gotten any feedback on it.

I think I’ll start seriously studying Malcom X. Before this I hadn’t given him much thought but I have heard him referred to as redpilled and based so that might be a start.

>“education not incarceration”

is this just a catchy buzzword or do you have some real ideas?

Following breadcrumbs is anti-Semitic towards our greatest ally

I wrote more in-depth to the idea, but that would be the slogan more or less.

I don't think getting white nat leaders and black nat leaders together will bear any fruit, and if it did it would lead to balkanization of the U.S. and maybe lead to the eventual collapse of U.S. power in the world, which means the damn Commie Chinese bug Lords will devour the world. I think this movement would actually go somewhere if it was a grassroots platform agreed upon by regular people in their communities, not some scheme pushed by alt right faces trying to buddy up with Farrakahn against the "evil Jews". Once you get these political camera whores involved it becomes a clown show and is easily discredited and a turn off to normies, who happen to be the vast majority of the population. Look at how the Tea Party started. It was normie friendly and it worked. It made Obama a lame duck for his second term and did what it set out to do.

Malcolm X too

It would seem to me that the Jewish community has long hated the Anglo people. Ideally I’d agree with you about the greatest ally but they call for white genocide openly and are winning that front. At this point I’d even try to get the sandpeople with us as a temporary alliance until the tea enemy is defeated. At least with them, you know where they stand.

I've read Malcolm X, and he is one of the founding fathers of the modern victimhood complex. He also fucking HATED white people. Farrakahn's Nation of Islam still holds similar veiws. They're based and redpilled on Jews but they have very little mainstream credibility.

I have similar sentiments, great post

Yeah, this concept works, but it has to have more substance than slogans. We need to start influencing the education system that the progressives have a monopoly on. School should teach you how to be a successful citizen, not how to be a contestant in the victim Olympics. The best way to do this honestly is to get a few education PhD people turned on to the idea because they have the clout and credentials to go around and speak in front of school boards, superintendents, and principals. Once people see a handful of schools changing for the better, the idea will catch like a fire.

I think that because I’m America, we’ve been living together for so long, I don’t see balkanization as a real problem. The points of these talks isn’t to carve out states for each race and group, or cities or blocks or anything, but to just unite the already mixed communities under an ideology of “same team”. Basically what being an American citizen used to mean before even that was bastardized. I tentatively use the word patriotism because I don’t think that’s the right word, and I don’t think class warfare is the way to go either, but an idea of we’ve all been lied to and fucked around, but we’re not each other’s enemy. That takes a hard talk about crime and poverty and education.

As far as alt right and Farrakhan goes, yeah fuck that. This would take new faces with level heads who don’t want the attention. This could easily be spun into a hate narrative when the camera monkeys come around, and even things like agent provocateurs need to be acknowledged beforehand.

The tea party worked because it stayed on topic and didn’t get out of hand, but even then, they still got spun into conspiracy nuts and radicals before the end of it.

Hm ok so we take some of the ideas of X and take out the hate and victimhood. He spoke to the black community and they listened, so maybe that’s worth a look. I agree we can’t just say “duh jews” but there might be something there for us to pick out.

Well the meat behind the whole “education not incarceration” is we take black kids arrested for dealing drugs and the gang structure that they get inundated into, and teach them how to run a business. I said earlier that to me, that’s an uneducated entrepreneur who got into the wrong market.

I think something along those lines would sell well to even the progressive college types.

so statistics are now 'jew propaganda' right niggerlover?

Attached: 1542784562177.png (1024x896, 162K)

Exactly! Keep it between regular people, keep it low profile off the radar of the media and the attention whores, and stay on topic. It would benefit to adopt insurgency tactics of networking and opsec, because if word ever got out that groups of whites and blacks banded together to usurp the establishment the elitists would have a fucking melt down. You'd suddenly see the movement flooded with cointelpro sabbatours, and all kinds of dirty tricks.

That’s not what I said, nor the point of the thread. I know exactly what the numbers are, and spewing them isn’t how we fix it.

The propaganda is the hate rhetoric that exists toward whites now. This isn’t supporting reparations or more welfare, this is about a message of unity.

you can say it though, but around blacks theres no gaurantee youll be safe. "fighting words" is a thing too so if you say it to a nog and they punch you they have every right

Ok, yeah. This idea could easily get some funding as a non profit org, you could get judges attentions and maybe change the way they dole out sentences, get the kids and young adults learning how to make bank in sales or finance or run a business instead of selling dope. I would open it up to more than just black kids tho. We got a lot of white kids on the wrong path too and I'm all for cleaning up white culture.

People are dumb and reactionary. That’s why we need bite sized ideas. Synthesized thoughts, so that everyone can digest. Memes are the best option. We can reach people all over the world now.

Agreed. This needs to stay off social media as long as possible, and needs to be approached from the inside out. Friends talking to friends. Build up the already existing relationships you/me/we already have and drip it in. Get more involved in their community without being that dick clutching white guy who just wants black friends. I’m speaking plainly but I hope you know what I mean. Be a leader for your people, and don’t be an asshole trying to espouse the idea. Be charismatic but speak plainly, not like a salesman.

They don’t have a right to hit you for saying a nono word, but if you want to act like an antagonistic dick then you should get punched. If this works then the nigger thing will be a non issue.

Yeah, I'll try to get something going on my city. I'm in Iowa. If you keep up on making these threads from time to time I will drop in and help. I'm a phone poster tho, and I won't tripfag, but just know I'm iowanon. I g2g and take care if some shit, I'll see you around

Of course, it wouldn’t be exclusively black kids, but they would make up a big percent of it, and again, it would be a good selling point for the community.

We need to stop dividing people by groups. Gays, Arabs everybody counts. I tell you the enemy is the rich.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QPKKQnijnsM

Attached: BF7E48CA-06AC-474F-B5F3-F0B0E0E4E8F9.png (2208x1242, 1.61M)

Good luck, and I’ll pop on and make these every so often. Virginia here so I have my work ahead of me too.

Niggers... rights... sorry you lost me

“Education not Incarceration” is the best I’ve come up with so far. If you can make that into something I say go for it.

The main idea is taking kids who get popped selling drugs and are in gangs and make them into businesses. They’re uneducated entrepreneurs.

>race mixing scares the establishment

uhhh no? this is exactly what they've been promoting for the past 50 years.

Don’t be so sensitive. U r better than that my guy. U can call us crackers anytime.

The idea behind getting blacks with us is because of the already laid out victimhood totem, blacks are on top.

You get the blacks, you get the progressives, which include the gays.

Im not opposed to Arabs but thats also the same problem with the Jews, they’re ideals are generally about killing and misalignment of their own kind.

I know this is a long video but it talks about that issue.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=B_i8_WuyqAY

I never said mixing, I said uniting.

I also said I don’t endorse race mixing, I said we can be separate but stand together.

I’ll watch that soon and get back to you on that.

how is there even police shootings of innocent black kids when every single white cop has a nigger partner?

also don.t race mix in africa those racist niggers will cut your hands off and make magic stew. fucking jigaboos

Attached: -Limbs_can_sell_for_as_much_as_4_000.jpg (306x354, 27K)

100% percent agreed. Would like to add that we can unite globally under the banner of BDS. This movement has far reaching implications than people realize. The message is more powerful than the actual boycott itself.

I was implying niggers dont have rights you iliterate jungle monkey

Police shootings are more of an issue with media force feeding it down everyone’s throat. Basically cops make mistakes, and not not really race based. You could say because blacks are generally more violent that cops are quicker to the draw with them, but that’s really neither here nor there.

And I don’t want to mix races. Also don’t be albino in the Congo. I’m only trying to fix American problems, I can’t do shit about Africa except send the equivalent of a cup of coffee a day to that old Santa clause guy and hope that’s not swallowed up by whatever charity runs it.

eat shit nigger.
no race of people on planet earth do better with niggers sharing space with them

I look like young Jim Carrey only cuter. Is he a nigger?

I think throwing this in with BDS would be heavy handed this early on. This needs to be grass roots and build some momentum before it gets lumped in to a global situation.

Not what he said

I think Americanized Negros have more potential than you realize. I know I can’t get everyone on board, but keeping the hate going only feeds into exactly what the propaganda machine wants.

This is what I believe. Seperate communities that mutually agree on peace and agree together to deal with an enemy that effects us both.

There's a real difference between just a black person, and a nigger. You can have white niggers but it's rarer, there is a general trend that blacks have more violent individuals in their ranks but the higher iq blacks have the responsibility to distance themselves from niggers and breed with other high iq blacks and create strong, healthy intelligent communities.

There are "nigger" whites. They are just rarer.

We just all need our own spaces, so within those spaces each race has room to select the best individuals and disregard the trash, abolishing state welfare would go a long way to helping this cause.

If it's not a shill thread then say JEWS instead of "establishment"

I know there’s a distinction between niggers and regular black people. But I think we should get niggers and wiggers on board too. They can be the cannon fodder huehuehue.

Addendum

Our countries absolutely need to abolish all forms of welfare, it would help select people of higher intelligence to breed, currently it's easier to have loads of kids if you're a low iq benefit cheater. It's immoral, and by design. The elites (read; jews) want an idiocracy because masses of race mixed, low iq drones are what makes them the most money. Not independent communities of strong individuals with strong family values. That's what they are trying to destroy.

This isn’t about carving out areas for different races, but more about just standing together with accountability in our own communities.

The message is that we are not each others enemies. Hate is what ((they)) want. This is as base level as it gets.

We take kids who are gang affiliated and arrested for drug crimes, and we put them in business classes. Drug dealers are just uneducated entrepreneurs.