NORTH AMERICAN SUPERSTATE

why the FUCK are we not supporting this yet?

Attached: 1561504249580.png (2068x626, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_monetary_union
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When every Mexican and Canadian has been eradicated then maybe it would be worth the effort

North American Union towards the one world government, hey Juden?

Tell the truth to the goyim.

not an argument

>Mexico and Cuba

Fuck you frog, no more spics.

Can we be added to the Federation proper, like the Philippines, rather than a satellite?

Because mexico and canada are shitty wastelands.

I’d only support it if every Mexican was deported south of the new border and Vancouver and Ottowa were firebombed.

sure like old times

Five Eyes super state would be much better. I don’t consider spics and island niggers to be American.

I want the opposite of this, I want America to balkanize, the country is to far gone, but I feel like bringing states back on an individual level as their own country would be far easier

The moment you balkanize is the moment China will be the sole superpower in this world.

China isn’t the one convincing our children to chop our dicks or our daughters to fuck niggers. I rather chinks rule the world, they’ll bring traditionalism back.

Because Mexico would bankrupt us.

cringe and bluepilled

I don't want canadians anymore than I want spics.

Assuming each Canadian province would become a US state, that's a whole lotta blue states added to the Union. Conservatives would never allow it.

Posting on a socially unacceptable website is a -50 to your social credit score. You are now ineligible to buy plane tickets and your public transportation privileges have been revoked. Work hard for the people's party. Xi Jinping loves you.

No. Banks Jews tried this twice before, even Drew up designs for the currency; the Amero. I'd rather not have 150,000,000 Mexicans belong to the same "country" as me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_monetary_union

I hate Canadians. I hate Canadians more than I hate Mexicans.

Attached: 7D0336A0-F4E1-4B4D-BD97-E9B49FFDE24C.jpg (951x840, 90K)

There are ways around that, if it were an amicable split we could agree to keep the military to protect both or all sides, like an European Union but for the countries the us would be split into, I also think without the drag of leftism and their welfare states the conservative branch of new America would quickly climb back on top.

>Annexing Mexico, the Philippines and Cuba
What the fuck, are you retarded?

>he thinks the districts won't be gerrymandered to the advantage of conservatives like in every other US state.

Do you even US politics, bro?

Not counting Mexico, the Philippines and fucking Cuba, which is literally a communist country?

this

Why would we conquer every island in the Caribbean except the Dominican Republic? What a weird omission, why take only the worst half of the island.

bump

Include Switzerland but not Sweden. Alright.

If you had at least below average intelligence you would see that there are valis arguments hidden only slightly in jokes here. But some you are retarded I guess, you are not worth the effort to response

who would want Sweden anyway

Yeah, a 100% European one sure. But in reality it would be (and the USA is becoming) just another Jew run brown goyim cattle state.

Attached: 300 million brown commies.png (1804x2438, 635K)

But user, about 100 million brown goyim are already part of your nation.

Let's make O.N.A.N a reality. I'll fucking force y'all to speak my language

this might as well accept them now

i like that the mexican flag gets no recognition. based

fpbp

Canada and Mexicos voter base would turn us comminist overnight.
>Haiti is included
HOLY SHIT WHY?

bump

No.

However a confederacy of the broken up minor-states would work.

BC/Cali = West America
Atlantic Canada to New York = New England
Southern States = (Rednecks)
Canadian Praries and mid-west US = Center America

Ontario and great lakes cities = Probably their own, or join new England.

Quebec will fuck off mostly but stay in the confederacy for protection and trade.

Make it happen! Stop all the fighting as each power center tries to force the other into something they don't want.

its bad enough dealing with indians and now you want to throw in niggers and all the other oldworld scum the us has allowed into the continent? no gracias. if we became one country everyone would be drafted to die for israel instead of just gringos.

White males are the only non-trash group on that chart.

A century of American warring states like Japan but in America would be pretty rad.

cringe and bluepilled

civil war is fucking stupid and the last thing we want is to annex mexico without massive ethnic cleansing and the EU s not our allies

>Canada
>Wasteland
choose one faggot
we have way more natural resources.

I wouldn’t even let them vote and I’m a leaf.

I’ve already been practising, I pledge allegiance to my flag and the republic for which it stands...

>we’re told we have national resources
>it could be under my very feet
>and there it will stay for billions of years it it were up to me to harvest these resources
>but as a leaf, I feel the notion increases my own self importance
You’re no better than an Inuit talking like that.

I don't want niggers, sandniggers, pajeets, more chinks or transsexuals walking around here