Is david s pumkpin

Related to pizzagate?

Attached: 1560810051534.jpg (628x628, 120K)

>Boomers are now accusing Tom Hanks of being a pedophile because he criticized Trump on something
Can’t wait until that generation chokes on their own semen. Tom is based

Attached: FFB6F74A-A8C6-4CAD-B2D3-1B7E33834C4C.png (640x640, 636K)

Oh it's Oprah's cult. Well that makes perfect sense.

Hanx you sick fuck.

CLEAN YOUR FUCKING ROOM ZOOMER.

Attached: 1539718544371s.jpg (243x250, 9K)

Oprah isn't in a cult

>Celebrity: I think Trump is a bit retarded
>Boomer: FUCK U SHILL! I BET YOUS A PEDOPHILE! LOOK I FOUND A PICTURE WITH YOU AND SOME MINOR WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT SHILL?
Boomers: ruining innocent people’s lives since 1946

Attached: A10D5D63-B89A-438E-B3FD-13696D5C77F2.jpg (500x496, 138K)

sure he is...

There’s no proof of him being a pedophile other than some schizo boomer’s Facebook. Weinstein and Spacey have actual witnesses.

lmao. You're so naive and pure. She's a Moloch worshiper.

No way dude shes a hard worker who made it on her own terms. Shes more wholesome and genuine than bill gates, that fucking satanic cocksucker

> Tom is based
...in pedowood

>Qtard accusing people of being pedophiles
Classy

It's because of his creepy instagram fyi

>Shes more wholesome and genuine than bill gates, that fucking satanic cocksucker
KEK'd

Attached: Choki-for-jpeg-e1497476522337.jpg (801x501, 37K)

The most odd thing about this pic is the clock in the background. Normally I wouldn't pay attention to it, but this clock not only is pizza themed but it doesnt belong where it's at in the room. It looks like it is hung overtop of a sign on the wall. If you look at the left side of it there is some sort of paper behind it and the clock in the center is a normal little table top clock. It just doesnt make sense. Could be nothing could be something. Idk.

Is that Kevin James?

Then theres the clock on the shelf right beside it. Why so many clocks on one wall? That's nonsense.

Nothing wrong with wall weiners

Also both clocks are displaying a different time on them. Same hour but 25 mins difference in the minutes.

Check the watch

Watch looks like same time as the shelf clock.