I live in Poland's Bible Belt (the blue territory) and it's fucking beautiful and cute there and people are great...

I live in Poland's Bible Belt (the blue territory) and it's fucking beautiful and cute there and people are great, but if you're gay there like me (secretly) you're not having a great time. I have to hide my orientation behind my family, I'm already 23 and my family already expects to "find some wife" and have children, but I'm really not interested in women :/

I'll probably have to move abroad somewhere, what should I do?

Attached: 1711891375528ecMapa_Pole_Dwor_Plac.jpg (574x632, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04Z3Rd0rD_I
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4887282/
pinknews.co.uk/2018/11/08/half-lgbt-people-depression-year-stonewall/
focus.pl/artykul/samobojstwa-nieletnich-polska-na-drugim-miejscu-w-europie
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what should I do
kys

Lmao kys faggot

Just suppress your sexuality and have children for the good of God and country

Have a wife
I'll fuck both of you

Attached: Publication_2012_main~2.jpg (207x261, 14K)

>God
Doesn't exist. Go somewhere else and worship a kike on a stick

>if you're gay

kys

I dont get, how can someone hate pussy

i can fuck a cute twink maybe or a BBC but how can someone hate pussy?

I'm actually bisexual and not a virgin (with women) but I'm more interested in men.

I already commited a "crime" by having sex before marriage, so I don't care.

that people fall for this b8...

Attached: STDs.jpg (614x366, 62K)

Just move to Cologne. It's probably the gayest city in Europe.

I'm thinking about Denmark. Gotta move there and probably leave my family for good. I'm no longer gonna hide what I love, having wife would be a psychical torture for me and I'd fall to the depression and I don't want that.

Unironically you should move to somewhere more accepting of homos. It will make your life easier. It avoids possible complications and embarrassment for your family. Because you are going to be tempted. And you never know when you get caught sucking cock, and that affects your reputation and your families. So move away and let your family get hints from you as you get older and older but don't get married. Be a successful homo, so you parents don't worry about that. But don't bring your BF or husband back home. I'm not saying you should hate yourself, but don't listen to a lot the LGBT groups. You owe a lot to your parents and if that means you can't share all your life with them then so be it.

lol just marry some broad, move to Warsaw, pump her with a kid and then fuck dudes on the side, fag

basically do what gay dudes did through history

Attached: executed.png (539x518, 539K)

It is good that you feel shame for your degenerate behavior. Another option might be to have enough insight to say to yourself, "hey, maybe the societal pressures I am feeling are actually reflective of millenia of experience and good sense. Maybe I should not act like such a degenerate asshole and start acting instead like a normal, respectable human being, even if it means that (gasp) I might need to refrain from certain urges that my genetics make me susceptible to." Eh, just a thought.

Warsaw must be full of fags...

Attached: 1554484601142.png (900x720, 764K)

I thought all of Poland was a bible belt?

Move to the US.
You may be a faggot, but you're a white faggot.

You can come here if you promise to vote for the nationalists. We need every white european we can get, and noone except the Abdis care if you're gay here.

>it’s fucking beautiful and cute there and people are great
It’s great because your degenerate kind haven’t got a foothold in that place. Let’s see just how beautiful it’ll be in 20 years time with your “pride” parades.

You have a trauma that comes from lack of father figure and/or sexually abused as child and/or waching your father beat the crap out of your mother and/or other such things. You need to fight that demon in your head. Its a very dangerous and self-destructive pathology. Read the reports of the American Psychiatric Association (before the Gay Jews took hold of it)...some of the stuff the MAJORITY of fags do will make you cringe.

lol no
>Let’s see just how beautiful it’ll be in 20 years time with your “pride” parades.
Yah Denmark, Netherlands, Norway are such a shitholes

>having wife would be a psychical torture for me and I'd fall to the depression
LGBTs have on average higher depression rates you mong and it's because gay sex is just fucking weird and depressing.

>LGBTs have on average higher depression rates
source or GTFO. Most homophobic countries like Poland, Lithuania, Russia tops the world when it comes to suicide rate.

>Most homophobic countries like Poland, Lithuania, Russia tops the world when it comes to suicide rate.
I've seen stats regurgitated here that showed LGBT had higher rates of mental disorders. But it was comparing homos in the US to US general population.

>I've seen stats
I've seen a lot of things. Source or GTFO.

Bicycle ride in the most LGBT friendly place on Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=04Z3Rd0rD_I

Move to some Liberal shithole then. But for fuck sake don't burden your family with lies or demanding their appeasement.

Bring that cute little tushy over to the UK. I'll arrange a marriage so you can stay here legally.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4887282/

Most shithole countries are actually conservative. Look at middle east, fucking conservative hellhole and therefore such a shithole.

Look at Alabama, Mississippi.

kill yourself demon

Move to commifornia and try to make eastern europe aids and west coast aids fight it out for supremacy, then you'll have best aids and all the gay will want to touch your peepee with their bumhole and do sexy bumsex time.

Get out of Poland then. You don’t deserve such beautiful country, degenerate scum.

What says here?

Such data illustrate overwhelming evidence that LGB persons are at greater risk for poor mental health across developmental stages. Studies using adult samples indicate elevated rates of depression and mood disorders (Bostwick et al. 2010, Cochran et al. 2007), anxiety disorders (Cochran et al. 2003, Gilman et al. 2001), posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) (Hatzenbuehler et al. 2009a), alcohol use and abuse (Burgard et al. 2005), and suicide ideation and attempts, as well as psychiatric comorbidity

And all Liberal countries have no future because they've thrown out the basics. Scratch what I said before, just toss yourself off a building.

Attached: 1515994571647 (1).png (1000x800, 45K)

Hang yourself faggot

Sage and hide

moving there soon into the blue belt
any recommendations for villages or cities?

Attached: 12352341231.jpg (1191x670, 128K)

>"What should I do?"
Turn bisexual and teach your kids that it's not okay to be a faggot.
If everyone was gay, humanity would never go forward

So, it's either
1) Become bisexual
2) End your life and stop polluting Poland

Why should Jow Forums interest itself in your pathetic faggot conundrums? Go to San Fran, get AIDS and enough syphilis to rot your lower body clean off.

If you're gonna be gay you may as well be useful. Move to israel and get gay married there, and do not come back.
For your race.

it's fucking beautiful and the people are great there because people like you aren't allowed to live freely

There is exactly one thing you can do for our country and for your family. Commit suicide please. If you're posting here you already know there is nothing of worth about you. You will always be a burden on your family and this nation just because you exist.

There is exactly ONE noble thing a faggot can do and it's this. Sorry but there is no (((equality))) in the world and you were just born bottom of the barrel. If you are not willing to kys please leave to another country.

Look into conversion therapy, or just live celibate.

Liberal families have better things to do than having children, they travel around the world and actually enjoy life.
Despite it.

I’m happy for you pole user
Not because I am gay
Not because I stand for gay rights
Not because I am anti Christian (though I am)
Not because I like degeneracy (I don’t)
No, I am happy for you, truly happy, because your homosexuality means you will never breed in your entire existence, meaning the scourge of the earth known as the p*les will be slightly smaller, and I can only wish that more p*les follow your example as one can only wish for the complete and irreversible extinction of your people

Neck yourself faggot

Doesn't correlate with suicide number where the more homophobic country the more suicides.

There's no reason you can't enjoy your life as a gay man with a wife and kids. Just don't let your sexuality take control of your life or you'll pay a high price for it. Most women are accepting of their partner's bisexuality. Some, even find it sexy.
I'm not saying this is what you should do, I'm just saying that if you want to have sex with men and not disappoint your parents, you can just do both of those and stop complaining, no one is forcing you to choose.

It's time to leave homosexuality bro

By the way, OP, do not influence others in becoming like you are.
Gays and lesbians have always existed and always will exist...
But, you should realize that being gay is not a good thing for any existing society.

You can be gay in the closet, like hundreds of thousands upon thousands of people are pedophiles in the closet.

The whole "pride" in being gay is a concept that I'm glad your country never took. You should never be proud of being a degenerate

Go to the middle East, I hear they're tolerant to your kind. Or London, it'd probably be the same kind of feeling without the sand.

you're still going to hell, whether you believe in God or not
faggot

Nah, I want the sense of freedom. Living in heterosexual family will not fullfil my life.

Topkek Sven's getting desperate

How do you know? It has for millions of homosexuals throughout history. What makes you any different?

Let the right-wing retards start to not teach other people about their sexuality, because that your own private thing. Right-wing reatrds trying to "control" the society are like the communists, total scum.

based

I'll only be truly happy if I am free.

>homo
>what should I do?
unironically neck yourself faggot. you'll get no support here, you are mentally ill.

sucking dick is not freedom

A mental commie will not teach me what is a freedom and what is not.

But there is a higher overall suicide rate in those countries as well.

Zabrze?

you're a faggot and a broken retard, such a thing can't insult me and everything you believe is wrong

Freedom to commit vice is no freedom at all.

You should be too. Our countries are in the same boat, but you have been getting browned since the 60's so you're used to it now

Fpbp

>I'm gay and also a liar

story checks out

>Let the right-wing retards start to not teach other people about their sexuality, because that your own private thing. Right-wing reatrds trying to "control" the society are like the communists, total scum.

The left will never stop with "leaving it at home". You're a liar. Once the right retreats from that social battlefield, the left will take it over. Run away to the west and never contact your family again. You're a disgrace.

Attached: 1556031819164.jpg (2000x2000, 1.82M)

So what would fulfill it? You want to get some sort of gay marriage going or what? If it's that you could just move to Warsaw, I was there the other day and there seem to be quite a few gays living openly. If what you want is just to live a life of endlessly sucking dicks, I must warn you, I never met anyone living such life in happiness. You can't fill the void inside yourself with dick. I've seen some gay couples succeed in getting a stable and decent life though so if that's your goal maybe you can get that to work.

Don't act on your deviant urges dud. I'm a bisexual myself and will never try to do anything sexual with a guy

>"Right-wing retards"

Do you even see what gay acceptance has done to western countries.
It's gross, disgusting, and doesn't improve anything but pleasing a tiny minority

>being gay is a problem
oh comon

>You want to get some sort of gay marriage going or what?
In a long term? Yes. Also being free from my homophobic family would be a great relief as well.

fpbp

Kys fag, you are not in slavic or christian brotherhood any more

Eh, capital cities are in Europe in general better for fags

>Do you even see what gay acceptance has done to western countries
What did it do? Western countries are better than ever before in history.

Worshiping kike on a stick and getting raped by a priest is wrong.

>Most homophobic countries like Poland, Lithuania, Russia tops the world when it comes to suicide rate
but it's a legacy of communism, suicide rates are gradually coming down

here's some source from queer website pinknews.co.uk/2018/11/08/half-lgbt-people-depression-year-stonewall/

Self-restraint is better than hedonistic LGBT lifestyle.

>Most shithole countries are actually conservative.
And those conservative countries are currently conquering Europe. You're just short-sighted, because you think the West will be in good shape for eternity.

>im a raging dick-sucking faggot and Poles hate fags, what do?

You have 2 options:
>get the fuck out and spread your mental illness elsewhere
>kill yourself

I would suggest the first option, nothing makes me laugh harder than watching the western failed states get infected with faggotry.

Attached: 1489744415241.jpg (2400x3000, 1.87M)

I think you are a homosexual because you didn't have a good relationship with your father, then. Maybe he was too emotionally distant, huh? Tell us more about your relationship with your family, user, I find it interesting. If you truly want to leave them behind that's perfectly possible in this day and age. It is however a lot more fulfilling when you can repair your relationship with them. Maybe you could go see a counselor for your specific situation. Either way, don't despair, everything can be fixed.

FPBP

Also, suicide rates in USA are the highest since several decades and Middle Eastern countries, which you call shithole, have lower depression and suicide rates than the West.

You can't uphold christian values and send someone to kill himself, are you an animal or a person? Maybe he can't be helped, but it is your duty as a human being to try to offer guidance.

based

Attached: jayzuus.jpg (283x380, 23K)

Don't act like we aren't desperate.

>You can't uphold christian values and send someone to kill himself, are you an animal or a person? Maybe he can't be helped, but it is your duty as a human being to try to offer guidance.

Who says im Christian?

>You can't uphold christian values and send someone to kill himself
>but it is your duty as a human being to try to offer guidance.

But i did offer him guidance by telling him to instead of committing suicide he should just spread his mental illness somewhere in the west.

Attached: 64460183_2220524548257817_1433709217830666240_n.jpg (636x675, 45K)

>but it's a legacy of communism, suicide rates are gradually coming down
Wrong focus.pl/artykul/samobojstwa-nieletnich-polska-na-drugim-miejscu-w-europie
>And those conservative countries are currently conquering Europe
Yes, they are fleeing there in droves.

Oh no, homophobic countries have such big suicide rates!!!

Attached: suicide rates.png (1123x793, 272K)

Stay where you are Fritz

Delusional

Western countries are currently living in quite literally the worst times in recorded history.

His mental state is not contagious, but rather it is people like you that create homosexuals. A child needs some affection and attention from their father too, otherwise they will reject a male role and become like a woman. I don't care if you're a christian or not, a human being should try to help other human beings. If you don't want to contribute to society by helping the people around you you're just a parasite.

Stop being a fucking faggot.

because they have to watch all those faggots on netflix or hollywood movies and can't exterminate them

Haha, no.
Thinks are morally decadent because of excessive freedom lately but you have to admit our lives are very comfortable. Talk to the thousands of poles coming here for work, they'll tell you how these are hardly the worst times in recorded history.