"she looks like she fuck black guys"

Serious are they any indication if a woman has fucked black guys in the past.? Also do you know family members who have. This includes you non whites.

Attached: tumblr_pbxab7sNcT1t7zat2o1_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 644K)

hoop earrings

Being really fat

Interestingly, I worked with an ambf. Don't see those often.

>any indication
a woman

Bad teeth

extremely tight clothing.
belly showing
Dread locks
fat
ugly
selfish
Rude
Think's she;s top priority

her vagina is stretched out

Ugly

Basically any white girl with a really nice ass. Most white guys cannot handle all that ass, so she has to get a brother to do it. Hell i've even seen rare asian girls with fat asses over here in the US and they of course had black boyfriends. Even a latino guy can't handle all that ass, only for black men. Women with big asses are the female equivalent of men with big dicks (makes sense if you think about it)

does drugs.... if she does anything harder than marijuana, chances are she's sucked black cock for a fix

Tattoos and low intelligence

>Serious are they any indication if a woman has fucked black guys in the past.?
If they listen to black people music I consider them avoid at all costs
>Also do you know family members who have
My half sister has a half nig

blonde hair and blue eyes that also has tattoos

can't look at this combination without thinking BLACKED

Marijuana probably makes it like 60% more likely that she burnt the coal though

If she's a white blue eyed blonde in America, she has fucked at least one black guy.

>Serious are they any indication if a woman has fucked black guys in the past.?

The have a particular smell to them. It's...it's not natural. You can definitely smell that something is off.

This is doesn't seem to match up to the description incel.

Attached: 1553291191580(1).jpg (1080x1080, 250K)

Usually she'll have a niglet in tow or at the very least some kind of story about how her ex beat the shit out of her.

Forced meme
Show jew flag

There isn’t. Just assume all American/western women are this way. They are too integrated in pop culture in every sense. Women crave black dudes now no matter their upbringing.

Being a white girl

Attached: 48F0954E-DAA3-4FA1-8916-DB95B1FCABEB.jpg (650x774, 430K)

Just assume they have. Rather than looking for a girl that hasnt fucked a black guy, look for one that hasn't fucked.

Find prude, dumb women. You'll be happier, and all the attention you're giving them will make them never leave you. It's easy. Stop going for whores that live online cause either they have fucked a black guy, or they really want to.