Remeber Jow Forums the second most popular language in the US is Spanish. The niggers are not the biggest issue anymore...

Remeber Jow Forums the second most popular language in the US is Spanish. The niggers are not the biggest issue anymore...

Attached: Mex.jpg (850x850, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFQ3EGsJXbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I guess that's what happens when half of your nation was once part of a Spanish speaking country

Nice try nigger.

Attached: IMG_20181226_123602_513.jpg (906x906, 176K)

Niggers never were the problem
Spics genuinely deserve the cross

Attached: reconquista.gif (889x719, 2.09M)

God's chosen people right here one of the 12 tribes of ancient Israel the Tribe of Issachar

Genesis 49:14
“Issachar is a strong ass couching down between two burdens:”

Attached: aztec_warrior_by_s072n0-d2j9eal.jpg (787x1014, 284K)

How about YOU are the fucking problem... everywhere... all over the fucking Earth.

Why not both?
Getting rid of both would solve an incredible amount of problems and lower the drastic nature of many more.

Attached: basedknightman.gif (300x339, 5K)

It's their land what else do these devils expect?

Here take it from John Lennon about what your future was gonna be in America. youtube.com/watch?v=EFQ3EGsJXbk

Attached: john.jpg (500x731, 66K)

Look at that diversity!

>niggers are not the biggest issue anymore

I'm still more likely to get killed by niggers. Me and the majority of this board would rather interact with spics before having to interact with an obnoxious chimp nig.

We need to seriously start talking about making English our official language. If this debate showed us anything it's that English's status as our primary language is now being threatened. This is something Trump and the average conservative can get behind without being called racist or far right. We can make the case that other immigrant groups like Germans and Italians were able to learn English and assimilate. No one other than spics wants to see Spanish become a secondary language.

Honestly this.

The only land you can claim is the one you can physically defend. Right of conquest.

I’m a spic. Trust me, this is really not a problem. Most Mexicans are basically shitlib big men at heart, if/when they assimilate they just stop breeding and become apathetic consumerist fags.

The birthdate one mexico and all Latin American countries is crashing, you’re just going to end up in a Mexico situation where whites and caste is run everything while shitbloods become a permanent underclass.

It isn’t ideal but it’s what is going to happen unless whites here go full NatSoc—but it isn’t anywhere near as bad as what is going to happen in europe. Mestizos are servile by nature, Arabs are the opposite, they’re dunning-Kruger poster child tyrants who always fuck their own shit up.

You got a lot of that coming your way buddy

Checked and spic-pilled.
Gas yourself.

Attached: 1551158982909.jpg (960x960, 138K)

This country will sink into third world status once a non white majority happens and you'll have bigger problems to deal with before your dream of a La Raza take over.

Spics usually do a poor job unless the job is braindead.

yet despite there being so many spics, they still dont commit as much crime as niggers do. main thing spics are responsible for is drunk driving.

Attached: 3hkwnvylnzqz.jpg (1936x1936, 402K)

They're just better human beings

fuck mexicans, nuke mexicans, the worst kind of latino the world has ever known
because these ugly greasy fat beaners,the whole world has the rest of latin countries in a bad concept

Canta y no llores guey.

Le happy jannitor is happy

Attached: 1549766959038.png (801x1001, 70K)

This

t. Bozeman spic

Oboma was a gay, malk chawklit, kosher, commie, muslim, long-legged Mac daddy to the banks.

Reminder this is the same nigger posting the Cartels vs Crips threads. Dumb nigger.