I'm going to meet someone from the Revolutionary Communist Party of Canada (PCR-RCP). What should I ask them?

I'm going to meet someone from the Revolutionary Communist Party of Canada (PCR-RCP). What should I ask them?

Attached: header.jpg (1753x657, 2.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Communist_Party_of_Canada#2017_split
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are they top or bottom

Ask them how often they dilate.

Their preferred method of being slaughtered

I see you have plans to lower the prices of food. How so?
"Is easy comrade! We will make food cost of nothing! Cannot have food for pricing if there is no food to price!"

Ask them to post the in store prices

>Do you believe you would enjoy starving to death?

Why are you guys always subverted by illiterate uneducated violent tards?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_Communist_Party_of_Canada#2017_split

Ask them why half their group decided to, dare I say it.

>Seize the means of production

Attached: 1558816110854.png (600x580, 360K)

Ask how they feel capitalism and communism being artificial constructs designed as divide and conquer tools. Then ask if they are either being paid, an mkultra victim, or a useful idiot

As if Canada isn't having enough issues with food. Let's bring in the commies, at least then everyone can starve equally.

ask them about their economic policies and how they'll work with privately owned businesses if they get even a shred of power.
bonus points if you can get them to admit some form of expropriation and ruin their base (if it had anything to begin with)

Ask them about their opinion on the wealth gap between jews and goyim and their plans the fix this shameful display of inequality and oppression.

Attached: switch-copy-1.png (1000x1413, 552K)

You should ask them to shoot you.

>implying its just us
did you get your eyes stolen by niggers too or is that a part of white privilege?

Ask him why Antifas from UQAM want to kill them lmao
are you making a documentary

Attached: D7WQ-znWwAAbKEF.jpg (2048x795, 259K)

based bolshevik faggot

ask them how they feel about our immigration system and the effect of imported labour on wages and work conditions.
Make sure to call them useful idiots of the international corporate elite once they start sucking immigrant dick

Attached: saeromdress.webm (1000x1500, 2.18M)

ask them if they were planning on elevating everyone to the same level by bringing down everyone to the same level.
I want their base to burn like a fluorine fire.

Ask them
"When was the first time the molestation took place?"
"Do you still blame your father?"

what do you even say if they say "no."

also isnt "revolutionary" a red flag to any government?
that implies they dont plan on getting any seats, i.e. being violent uncivilized animals, stealing power, then lie and claim to the world it was "democratic".
its all so tiresome.