FUCK MODS FUCK JANNIES

AND FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: pepe (6).jpg (1024x837, 77K)

Bump

Based

Germany going offfffff

*AHEM*

Attached: B02F5C65-165F-42A3-A3E1-C4EFDDE3D621.png (1000x1000, 101K)

FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK JANNYS

Attached: 083C1A90-C168-4DE9-A465-83679C35480A.png (388x389, 79K)

N _ _ _ _ _

Attached: 1545812646834.jpg (720x713, 81K)

Go on user...

Attached: pepe6.png (888x894, 520K)

based

Based
And
Redpilled

Jannies get honk grenades

Attached: 1551348743.gif (800x338, 2.81M)

yikes and cringe. janitors are fucking badass you reddit nigger. without them this place would be flooded with blacked threads

Bump

Attached: body-cam.png (435x315, 123K)

good thread op

splendid

Attached: 52891CDF-193A-4817-A7F6-007C993FC158.jpg (552x524, 231K)

SUPER fucking based!!!

Hussein the stupid gay nigger obama gets regularly fucked in the ass by his beautiful grown ass husband Michael.

his anus needs to be stitched together every so often.

I concur.

Attached: 1550468664844.jpg (249x300, 22K)

Based and true

Hey mod watch this

N

Attached: pepe dab.gif (554x400, 238K)

I

DOUBLE FUCK NIGGERS AND JANNY

Fucking Bulgaria agrees. This is good thread.

janitors did nothing to you niggers and they actually enjoy what they do believe it or not. silly reddit niggers

G

FUCK JANNYS AND TRANNIES

Attached: b6.gif (446x384, 46K)

clean it up!

haha funny Ahmed

Stop saying the fucking n word you fucking incels. Its not funny or edgy. I bet none of you would say that IRL

trannies are cringe but janitors are based as fuck

Get rid of the tulsi spamming then. Multiple threads is a against the rules after all.

Fuck off nigger

How does that tranny janny boot taste like?

Attached: pepe gif.gif (554x400, 120K)

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

true but please be respectful to the janitors and mods. It'll be handled

G

Support.

Attached: 1559063694805.jpg (427x467, 35K)

quality bost

E

Janitors did nothing wrong, Ahmed

Based Hitler

Attached: 1550018521472.gif (607x609, 754K)

Based and jannypilled

R

Can someone explain the janny dog meme?

FUCK NIGGERS, SPICS, CHING CHONGS, AND ESPECIALLY JANNIES

Attached: 1549905177069.jpg (939x1646, 859K)

It's close to midnight
Something evil's shilling from the dark
Sounds like a gaslight
You see a cope that almost stops your heart
You try to post
But the janny deletes your post in 30 seconds
You start to cringe
As a yikes post looks you right between your eyes
You're paralyzed
'Cause this is Shiller!
Shiller night!
And no one's gonna save you
From the enraged hotpockets strike!
You know it's Shiller!
Shiller night!
You've just been banned for life
Inside a killer shiller tonight, yeah
Ahahahahahahahaha
I'm gonna shill it tonight

Cringe falls across the board
And hear the reeking unwashed horde
Copers crawl in search of hotpockets
To cringe your eyeballs from their sockets
And whosoever shall be found
Without a coping soul for shilling out
Pray tell, imagine the smell
The foul stentch of Hotpocket Hell!

Attached: isssbnw1joy21.jpg (774x850, 102K)

Too weak, Is this all you had ?

Attached: 1540265708853.gif (500x375, 618K)

Me and friends were saying nigger in real life faggot no one gives a shit I’ve said it in school and no one gives a shit. Fucking autistic retard.

Well done, well done. Have a toast.

Attached: pepe (12).jpg (334x506, 42K)

Wtf very based!

Now vocaroo it

Good thread. Very classy!
Oh yeah, that's right, and fuck JANNIES

Attached: 1555496371631.png (334x346, 120K)

You sure?

Attached: 759AF19A-2E0E-42EB-96B7-4059295A689B.jpg (334x506, 39K)

fucking useless, as soon as I apply filters, 90% of threads disappear. how do these people even get chosen for the job? they are utterly incompetent
im going back to hate -- chan
they cant even clean up the board with dozens of bullshit threads about tulsi gabbard
have a nice night, cya tomorow

WHAT A FANTASTIC VIEW OF UR BEAUTIFUL OPEN VAGINA&VIEW OF UR BEAUTIFUL OPEN ANAL HOLE!!!SWEETY ...me lyinng under between ur butt lobes..put ur wide open cute pussy&perky clitoris on to my mouth..i want to lick n suck ur hairy pussy,chew ur thick vaginal lips&pierce my tongue in to ur cute hot fishy vulva &suck n fuck till you achieve orgasm.('now my hairy prick fully erect to fuck ur hot vagina -find my oozing erect dick on left side of this script) then PLEASE URINATE DIRECTLY ON TO MOUTH ..i like to drink ur hot urine mixed with cutie..ur hot fishy juice oozing out from ur hot pulsating vagina..
now sweety my dick got full erection!!
i want to lick ur vaginal lips,clitoris,vaginal slits&ur open anal hole with my tongue in this position!
then wan to suck ur vagina&drink ur fishy vaginal juice!!
then pierce my fully erect dick in to ur open vagina then it pierce in to ur open beautiful anal hole then again on to ur swollen vagina then on to ur tight anal hole &stroke ur anus vigorously till i got my pre cum splashes in to ur tight anus,then remove my prick from ur anus&pierce once again in to juice filled hot vagina&strokes till u got orgasm then i splashes my cum in to ur trembling vagina

Attached: 1540573438467.jpg (640x480, 78K)

Attached: 2coFsif.png (974x542, 584K)

Amen

And this is why...
FUCK JANNYS

Attached: 924DC909-BC94-4F5F-A378-3A87AD4B5509.gif (741x674, 118K)

hate chan is cancer. its just like reddit but with an imageboard format. oh yes, go back to your leaf containment sub you cancerous leaf.

Bump

>hey cant even clean up the board with dozens of bullshit threads about tulsi gabbard

i love how my fellow leaf wants more moderation. its almost as if he likes the freedom to post but within limits. its almost as if he is too canadian.

4chans aren't for canadians. get out

China hate thread

Attached: 1561219885345.webm (320x180, 1.56M)

He I didnt have that one yet, fucking based. Thanks, user.

Attached: pepe (7).jpg (636x700, 83K)

isnt the wiener police supposed to be at your door by now?

Attached: gottmich.jpg (458x641, 106K)

>Jai Shri Ram

I truly can't imagine anything more cucked than being a Janny!

Attached: 1554488529109.png (800x909, 837K)

i have 18 hidden right now from those fagflags

Attached: geoballs.jpg (183x32, 6K)

you're welcome fren

FUCK JANNIES
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK KIKES

Attached: 1547591379712.png (225x225, 81K)

lol you faggots want a new format, a new platform but with free speech right? also fuck jannies, the site was better with no moderation.

less moderation, less reddiqueers, less cancer.

you faggots who want filters and moderation cannot handle the true chins.

can the mods and jannies just fucking let go of control and let pepe handle what threads stay up and what threads go?

>no ahem
rude!

to be fair I can't handle the /b/ I used to hang out on 10 years ago

dude i dont fucking care but they make useless shit repeat topics and never come back or never defend their selves against any accusation and attempt some coup of the entire internet and forum to go along with them on their utopia
thats how it works they have to take over everything. like how the story of babylon and tower of babel. or how the jews want to have a jwo.
they want braindead useless idiots to go along with them but actually to do all their work for them

i think you are on the wrong website. i think you want facebook or twitter or a well moderated forum like dailystormer, not 4ch. try 8ch, 8ch lets you make your own board and you can then control speech and the discourse. i think you are a jew because you want to change the nature of something to beholden to your pathetic standards. i think if you are honest to yourself, you will start demanding the mods implement upboats.

you are at least honest, fellow leaf.

this (jew) is pure cancer that belongs on the reddit era of platforms when reddit admin didn't moderate subs, and self-appointed-important people did.

Lol he used to have a site to post on it was called Stormfront.org that's what ruined the average Jow Forums user's public image: frustrated autism

BASED thread.

a toast to le only good OP on Jow Forums

Attached: 20153241.png (1000x1000, 216K)

im not using the moderators to push my shit like you do on YOUR websites. im using my OWN filters which why the fuck are you bitching for. retard
SURe i could ignore it. if i went and unhid those topics they would probably consist of 10 repeat same blacked threads
why the ufck do i want to waste my time looking at them? people using fake flags just are tryign to put out infomration in a political forum that is for or against other countries that arent theirs
are u claiming that all countries somehow dont care about their own country or none are each others enemies? and that things shouldnt be talked through and that shouldnt be done here?

stormfags are fun to troll. also they aren't autists. autists are special folk. they are no-fun-faggots who are too serious. keyboard warriors.

also isn't it funny how they lost and we still won?

Attached: pikajew.jpg (1200x2592, 1.12M)

why not construct your own echo chamber, just like chapo trap house/DSA faggots and their other ilk? you don't belong on this website if you need to modify the site functionality. like literally, why not create your own private board on 8ch and go away and get like-minded 'frens' of yours to post there?

absolutely and unironically BASED! a superb thread from a heterosexual OP. one for the archive

Attached: vladimir-putin.jpg (2048x1536, 330K)

>no-fun-faggots who are too serious

I don't see the difference between this and autism

Attached: shadman.jpg (1836x2761, 698K)

Seriously, why are jannies depicted as dogs in memes

serious question: what is the difference between you and those cuck'd /leftypol/ try-hard faggots that keep trying to keep their thread up? why do you insist on going against the nature of the system? why? its like you are a fucking tranny, so fixated on a specific image you are okay with butchering the very platform you want to use.

you know, jannies commit a lot of suicide, but not as much as trannies.

why dont you fuck off godamnit. did i attempt to force it upon you? no. but your fag flags is a subversion of politcal topics and bitching at me about it is threats agianst others who do it.

your attempting to build your own echo chamber by not having your country identified to your shit eating replies and topics, so that anyone has anythign to say about you. or know why or what payoff your doing it for.

it has nothing to do with you so go fuck off

and when they are allowed to use fake flags it allows them to build tehir own echo chamber of their me me shit and they can agree with each other as noone can disagree with them, becuase the topics are supposed to be political but u turn it into YOUR echo chamber of your supposed utopia
that when someone does that they need locked up. they can never be talked to

soon.

prove it. If one jannie ever an heroed wouldn't we all be laughing?

what is it with you and your utopia that only thinks certain things are bad when it looks good for you

Im listening...

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK NO-FUN-ALLOWED NEWFAGGOT BOOMERS

Attached: 1551764513271.png (720x589, 58K)

>autism

you are that new?

we got a special form of autists here. there is a reason why they are on here and didn't migrate to some lame incel.me/mra sub.

you are too new. go look it up on kym.

>utopia

nigga please, this website has a nature and because you downloaded some extension written by pajeet (did you even read the code, are you sure pajeet didn't add some extra features?) to change the nature of the site, it doesn't mean the site changes. its literally like wearing blinders because you are too fragile to handle the site as is.

AND FUCK SPAMMERS THAT MAKE THIS GAY NIGGER WEBSITE EVEN WORSE THAN IT ALREADY IS YOU ABJECT DICKHOLE
>IT GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD

fuck the rake

i got visas, and vpns and a 4chin pass

but srsly, death to all faggots of all sorts. faggots and trannies who go against the nature of things. if you dont like it, close the browser. log off ffaggot

spammers? i think you need to go on voat, gab or 8ch.

Imagine licking moderator boot and being proud of it

Attached: pepe hat.png (1000x1288, 298K)

Based thread