Why didn't they talk about marijuana? Will they bring it up tomorrow?

Why didn't they talk about marijuana? Will they bring it up tomorrow?

Attached: MJNA_BlogImages_3-27-19_1200x500.jpg (1200x500, 90K)

because it's too degenerate even for the most degenerate people you'll ever see on TV.

But it's legal in over half the states. Its time for nationwide legalization. Trump is doing nothing

Still degenerate

>marijuana
antisemitism. you filthy bigot.

Grow up, faggot.

What, because I think toxicants are degenerate? Is meth or heroin the ultimate (((grown up)))?

You want to have to pay the 70% sin tax on that like you do alcohol?

Nah, you're better off buying your drugs tax free from Tyrone in the alley of of Martin Luther King Blvd.

Even after heavy taxation and high prices legal weed is 1000 times better than nigger dealer trash, it's worth every penny.
Not to mention legalization usually comes with the ability to grow your own anyway.

when they legalize it, it will be limited to low thc content and was will be illegal still.

last I heard moon shining was still illegal

Maybe just stop acting like a nigger. I'm guessing you have at least one tattoo and listen to rap as well.

Fuck yeah. If a nigger is too lazy to grow their own pot, I want them to be paying for my UBI.

is caffeine?
is nicotine?
what about sugar?
or pol?

fucking incel.

No to both and I dont smoke either.
I do not believe in the sin tax and firmly believe the public should be free from it. People are better off not paying into the jew system and doing things the way they have been.

It's only illegal to sell moonshine.
You can make all you can drink.

War on Drugs is degenerate.

I'm sorry I upset you, I'm sure you and your homies need to get back to your bong.

I can agree with you on that. Punitive taxes to modify behavior are just plain wrong.

I bet you look like this.

Attached: 7BB9549B-8943-4708-8795-AFC911B5321F.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

I'm not upset, you are - probably because you don't have any friends.

I bet you look like this

Attached: Crack_Head Nigger.gif (321x355, 46K)

kek

Dunno man it's totally legal here don't you want the gubmint to make 30 cents per dollar you spend getting baked?

It’s amusing how whether or not the all powerful government profits off of something is the determinant factor for any potential policy for so many people.

It's pretty serious when there is almost nothing here that isn't coming from or going to the state. AKA why do our best doctors flee to America ?

They’ll come back in 15 years when it gets unbearable here. It’s only getting worse for people here and the quality of life is lowering dramatically, even for doctors. They need to live near the hospitals they work at and hospitals here and almost always surrounded by death and decay.

It's never going to be better here. What do you think we base our standards on? It's always just a bit worse than the deal you get.

The world doesn't revolve around marijuana you dumb pothead.

grow up

It seems to be going the way of states' rights for now, probably for the best.

grow up

Attached: 1561610408285.jpg (667x369, 45K)

weed is bad

Attached: 1534552149312.png (645x729, 54K)

Which of those items are intoxicants you fucking retarded kike

What are they going to say? We don't want that tax money, we'd rather it goes to ms13? Fucking dickheads

It legitimately is, the war on drugs is a major cash cow for CIA niggers and that's half the reason we have a ton of spics flooding in from South America. Glowniggers and cartels feed off of one another.