I hope you're all having a great night and will tune in tomorrow for an important discussion about where we are...

I hope you're all having a great night and will tune in tomorrow for an important discussion about where we are, where we're going, and how we can win the era.

Attached: pete-buttigieg-mayor-south-bend-in.jpg (600x720, 63K)

For me, it's Mayor Pete. He's a candidate I can get behind.

BUTTPLUG FOR PRESIDENT

Attached: IMG_0781.png (1076x512, 465K)

Can't wait for Yang to destroy these motherfuckers

>mayor to president
seems really retarded to me

Even if he wins. You're never getting that $1,000. It'll be the Democraps version of 'the wall'.

Isn’t his polling garbage? I bet he chokes on stage tomorrow.

To be honest I see him as a top, but his sexuality is the least interesting thing about him to me.

It's pretty bad in South Carolina (African American vote). Ranging from 3rd to 4th in Iowa and New Hampshire.

He's gay though. Mayor is the best you can do in politics given all the institutional discrimination.

Unless you're willing to go full Muslim Brotherhood/CIA asset, and marry a tranny. Then you can go from nobody to community organizer to one term Senator to President in a deliberate and orderly fashion.

7 black children were just shot in South Bend

Nigger

that particular tranny will be Biden's VP running male after the DNC chooses diddlin' Joe for their candidate

Linkarooni?

meme
Warren said 7 children are shot every day in America
Booker said 7 children were shot in his neighborhood last week

Thanks for the honest update. A lot of other folks would take the opportunity to string me along.

Police trust is super important. I'm glad Pete took the last few days off to host town halls with his people - no matter how uncomfortable it may have been.

Hmmm - the hair sniffing pedo, commie jew, fake indian squaw, faggot mayor, ebonics sparticus, Irish spic, free money chang, retard from NYC, etc, etc.
What wonderful choices.

Greetings, Jow Forumsthe_donald!

a year from now you'll have to come here and remind everyone of who he was.

I'm well aware he's likely not going to be President, but if you think you've heard the last from him as a major player in the party, you're sorely mistaken.

Yang at least has a semblence of intelligence unlike Trump. He can market it to both sides.

me too. Yang has to deliver.

I won't argue with you because I'm usually right.
It's a curse, really. Mark my words that the tranny Michelle will be on the inevitable Biden 2020 ticket.

Attached: russian-president-vladimir-putin-smirking-during-conversation-his-kyrgyz-counterpart.jpg (820x547, 34K)

BootyJizz isn't going anywhere

no te preocupes

Attached: 1527703700296.jpg (700x978, 197K)

Words have been marked, but I don't think you're correct.

>Former first lady Michelle Obama tied with former Vice President Joe Biden as the top choice among Democratic voters when asked who should be the party's nominee in 2020.

>A Hill-HarrisX poll released Tuesday found that 25 percent of Democrats said they would back Obama in the party primary over nine other declared or potential candidates, including Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), and former Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-Texas).
the two most popular picks from Dems themselves.
>Michelle says shes not running
She'll be added to the Biden ticket.

That dude literally gets fucked in the ass. Why would we trust someone who gets fucked in the ass with the most powerful country on earth?

he bought garbage trucks that can't fit into the alleyways in his own town to pick up the garbage.
he thinks the anus is a sex organ.
>checks out

If you think Chasten is a top, you have not been paying attention.

Here we go boyssss

Attached: Mayor Buttplug.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)