Let go of your dicks and THINK

votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/129306/tulsi-gabbard#.XRRNt-hKjIU

Shes a fraud you dumb asses

Attached: 129306.jpg (110x135, 5K)

who gives a fuck i love her brapper

Attached: 1543127824853s.jpg (245x250, 8K)

worse, a childless woman past breeding age. another Merkel

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DIE reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1543395021455.gif (500x715, 518K)

good. this is the campaign we're running with. more threads with this, so say'th the lord KEK

H Res 183

Condemning anti-Semitism as hateful expressions of intolerance that are contradictory to the values and aspirations that define the people of the United States and condemning anti-Muslim discrimination and bigotry against minorities as hateful expressions of intolerance that are contrary to the values and aspirations of the United States Bill Passed - House
(407 - 23)

Yea

WTF?

of course she's garbage. pol is retarded. she's pro mass immigration and pro war

All I do is think and fuck

>H Res 183
>
>Condemning anti-Semitism as hateful expressions of intolerance that are contradictory to the values and aspirations that define the people of the United States and condemning anti-Muslim discrimination and bigotry against minorities as hateful expressions of intolerance that are contrary to the values and aspirations of the United States Bill Passed - House
>(407 - 23)
HOLY SHIT SPREAD THIS OH GOD SHELL BE THE DEATH OF POL. GOD SPEED MEN

OMG YOU LOOK JUST LIKE SHAKIRA NO NO CATHERINA ZETA ACTUALLY
MY NAME IS

she made all good votes. which ones do you take issue with. you would have voted no on the internet anti-censorship bill?

>pro war
>hurr durr

then I want mommy hold my dick for me

Attached: 1540469607036.jpg (1024x803, 94K)

She has really bad skin.

Attached: IMG_1977.jpg (546x637, 54K)

it gets worse

>HR 1911 Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism Act of 2018 House
(393 - 2)

>Yea

mommy is the best

Attached: Tulsi.jpg (500x751, 109K)

Feb. 11, 2019 H Res 124 Expressing opposition to banning service in the Armed Forces by openly transgender individuals House Co-sponsor

>A candidate libs could unite behind
Where's an "it's afraid" meme of Trump when you need one?

Attached: abc_yo_pp_gabbard_130702_mn.jpg (320x240, 26K)

Jan. 15, 2019 H Res 41 Rejecting White nationalism and White supremacy Bill Passed - House
(424 - 1) Yea

Balls deep in tulsi

she has reject Nationalism

Anti Semitism

Voted to Support Trans in Military

and wants your guns.

AHAHAHAHAH You are all lefty's

yeah this really made me think.

I love you, mami.

same

Attached: 1561611934254.jpg (640x960, 173K)

here boy toy husband is 24

THE DNC WILL NEVER LET HER NEAR THE WHITE HOUSE STOP VOTING JUST WALK AWAY FROM THE BANK OWNED USA

The only problem I have:

>Tulsi has a consistent record of advocating for sensible gun control. She has long called for reinstating a federal ban on military-style assault weapons and high capacity magazines, requiring comprehensive pre-purchase background checks, closing the gun-show loophole, and making sure that terrorists are not allowed to buy guns. Tulsi has an F-rating from the NRA, a 0% rating by the Hawaii Rifle Association, and a 100% rating by the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence. She is focused on building bipartisan solutions that can actually be passed into law, rather than using the issue as a partisan political football.

fuck off patrick little

she can be president, but every presidential address has to be done naked.