Why do we try to limit CO2 ?

When one eruption like this emits years and years worth of CO2 into the atmosphere?

What we do really does nothing

Attached: AADsZBY.img.jpg (720x480, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rgiEO
youtube.com/watch?v=6nARIP90l9Q
agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1029/2011EO240001
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they can scam money out of you in the name of limiting a very benign gas.

Well actually humans emit way more carbon dioxide than volcanoes every year.

send me some carbon credit bux user. I'll offset you!

Attached: 1512519899732.jpg (1278x638, 40K)

Not sure if troll or retarded.

co2 is not a thermal insulator.
"green house gas" is a hoax.

QUICK
OVERCHARGE ON GASOLINE AND GIVE DAVID SUZUKI MORE MONEY

archive.is/rgiEO

Who is David Suzuki? My truck gets 12mpg.

CO is more of a danger than CO2

This is accurate. Global warming is still bullshit though.

You'd think a Canadian would be in favor of global warming, it would make his tundra the most valuable land on earth. It's still bullshit science though.

The Northwest Passage will make us kings.

Because lobbyist sheckles goyim. Seriously.
Humans are accountable for something like only 2% of all carbon dioxide emissions in the atmosphere. Also as any refrigeration engineer will tell you, there is a drive to switch over to CO2 based refrigeration because any gas that leaks to atmosphere only stays there for about a day rather than the weeks that the older stuff does.

Best of luck to you. If I were Canadian I'd be spraying multiple aerosol cans every day and drive a Hummer.

Did you ass holes know that there are an estimated 1,000,000 to 10,000,000 unknown submarine volcanoes, and that 10% of those are estimated to be active?

Attached: 2a8.png (267x200, 76K)

Well actually your cuck dad sucks way more cock than your BBD loving mom

Well actually fuck you nigger

Japanese Canadian TV host and conartist who the media establishment here treats as a saintly figure.
An Al Gore type that tells all the peasants to go back to living in the 17th century while he jetsets around the world and between his multi million dollar properties.
>youtube.com/watch?v=6nARIP90l9Q
All you need to know, but a TLDR
>Brave ecowarrior faces off against the evil fascist Harper government
>But is then sent scurry back to his car by one tubby kike with some inconvenient questions.

Attached: F8D38EAD-84F3-4EDA-AAA0-1976CFEAE6F6.jpg (390x390, 28K)

I already have a favourite Canadian TV presenter

Attached: red_green.jpg (624x416, 51K)

Not to mention all the money will save by not having ice murder our roads and motorists every year and not having old farts getting heart attacks from shoveling their drive.

See: agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1029/2011EO240001

CO2 is vital to plants which make it vital to all life on earth you fucking morons. Stop polluting bodies of water and land with trash and waste. The more plants there are, the less air pollution there is.

This paper is based on irrelevant model data that doesn't take into account the known unknown subsea volcanoes. Also, the studies it cites rely on muh isotopes for pinpointing the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere that is anthropogenic, which is a technique that has been shown to be flawed due to variable uptake of isotopically heavy CO2 from the atmosphere by different forms of soil (e.g. yucatan peninsula). Can't find the paper now but I'm sure you can.

Do you have a citation for the unknown subsea volcanoes? The entire mid-ocean ridge system is volcanic.

CO2 isn’t a greenhouse gas

Attached: 4D57FD8C-1958-4D7F-A57B-259DE8D409D7.jpg (600x400, 56K)

"We" aren't trying to limit CO2. Everybody knows that it's literally impossible to do so. They just want to shame people into thinking that CO2 emissions are a sin and force people to pay an "absolution" as enviroment tax that goes to politician pockets.
This is some sort of church already.

>known unknown volcanos

Absolute state of petro shills

You're right.
Our cabinet recently finalised a climate agreement that includes among other things an energy transition from gas in homes to electric cooking/heating, a carbon tax for businesses and pay-per-kilometer car taxation.
Estimated cost per household just to make the transition is €40.000.
Total cost = €1.000.000.000.000,-
We don't have that kind of money.
Kinda reminds me of pic related. They just want to perpetuate debt.

Attached: How_the_Democratic_Party_has_Destroyed_America_for_100_Years.png (927x6648, 1.17M)

welcome to Jow Forums reddit pleeb--post the source from the outset or BBC comes for your mom at night.

>This is some sort of church already.
Exactly, a doomsday cult with crazy fanatics.