Irish guy named Beto and Nigger speak in Spanish to gain votes

>Irish guy named Beto and Nigger speak in Spanish to gain votes

How the fuck is this normalized now?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 10.15.44 PM.png (633x766, 478K)

because both parties keep letting spics in

>Irish guy
How dare you be so antisemitic!

ted looks sharp on the right

Brown people are really stupid and don't care what you say as long as you pander to them while saying it. It's as simple as that and that's why they've been chosen to replace whitey.

Because they know the Mexicans will have the majority vote this election

Why

booker probably wants to face fuck the dude in a disabled bathroom

Why did you whiteys allow that to happen?

>100,000 illegals cross our southern border every month

How the fuck is this normalized now?

Well, it's a 'hate crime' to even point out that the US was created for white Christian men

It's hilarious they make it this obvious that they're trying to replace White voters and everyone still does nothing. Kamala tweeted saying Trump being tough on the border was just him trying to get rid of democrat votes. They rub it in your faces and still people do nothing.

This, that's why they're trying to abolish the Electoral College.

We finally reached the tipping point. We lost.

(((why)))

The history of your county is letting poor people in. This is just a continuation of that.

underrated

If they won't do anything about pic related, they won't do anything about white genocide. This society was zombified by the jewvirus decades ago, it's just been limping to its grave.

Attached: Drag Kid.jpg (620x312, 25K)

>It's as simple as that and that's why they've been chosen to replace whitey.
But blacks are even easier to manipulate.

Poor white people

Not subhumans

kek and true

Attached: 1561605450703.jpg (434x562, 145K)

Black population was stable at around 10-15% for a long time. Oy vey, unacceptable!

More tax slaves from a low IQ population zone tht will never be smart enough to contest for THEIR jobs.

I think you ran out of white people

Sure thing, Muhammed.

White South Africans can't get asylum even after they've been physically attacked, meanwhile any nonwhite third worlder can walk across the border and get (((protection))). Begone, little shill.

blacks can't even sustain a mid-tier society like brazil or vietnam. even the jews don't want to live in a niggr-filled shithole.

>Why
Why not? If you were a ruthless politician ruling a country you don't give a shit about why would you not import a horde of subhumans who will rely on you for everything (including food!) in exchange for their voting loyalty?

Attached: multiracial societies - lee.jpg (736x490, 116K)

i'm white, fucko

1. whites aren't that poor anymore
2. everybody hated the irish/italians/whoever when they came over

With good reason.

If Trump wins again well have four more years of nothing while the dems bang on the race war drums and hopefully normal people cam drum ip something for themselves in that time otherwise democracy is lost.

See pic related.

Attached: Rorschach.jpg (1200x808, 155K)

I only call you Muhammed because that is the most popular name in the UK. Odds are in my favor if I call you "Muhammed," Muhammed.

The delegates

Attached: 1479147532117.jpg (680x513, 77K)