R/ The_Donald has been completely BTFOed by a Gay Spic Jew! Everyone point and laugh

R/ The_Donald has been completely BTFOed by a Gay Spic Jew! Everyone point and laugh.

Attached: 20190626_221453.jpg (1440x1607, 609K)

>Gay Spic
stop being such an antisemite.

All the based black guys in the world couldn't save them from 1 pissed-off spic faggot.

S

Attached: SQUEEK SQUEEK.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Meh, it was gonna happen sooner or later. So reddit loses a ton of users /ad revenue and Drumpf supporters more enthused.

I sure hope nothing bad ever happens to carlos.

>...shut down...
oy vey!

Why does the left have so much power over the right? It's a fact, the right is getting blown the fuck out by the left, everywhere.

Nothing will happen, the right is weak and full of pussies where as the left will do what they want and are getting away with it.

Trump officially lost 2020. What a cuck.

Marza's got to be fucking someone powerful. The only way this faggot has been able to pull off what he's been pulling off, is that he's got some major player in the tech industry as a fuck buddy and basically putting pressure on all the right people to silence anyone Marza hates.

One group will infringe on rights and break laws, justifying it with mob rule, the other only focuses on themselves.

In the late 90s, early 00s, the left basically colonized the entire internet. The right was in the thrall of the religions right and neocons, who are old out of touch boomers or tech-phobic bible thumpers, who scoffed at the rise of the internet until Endless Summer of '07 hit and they started going online after the Iphone hit and basically made internet accessible to even the most tech-retarded person

But by then, it was too late and the lunatic left had complete control over the internet. But they didn't show their hand, until Gamergate hit and they decided to use it to test out plans for mass censorship, which ironically gave their evil stranglehold over the internet away to EVERYONE and led to the current cyber war we have between the right and left, that the left currently holds an advantage over.

It's the Jews. That's literally it. They have always controlled both sides of the narrative while they worked towards the end game. Now that they've reached it they're bumping off the "losing" side (ie the side that didn't kowtow as hard as the other one).

It's only going to get worse. The only reason Jow Forums is still up is because it's a honeypot.

Seems a little bit early for 2020, but I guess that the memory hole takes a while to dig.

Leftism just appeals to city dwellers. It's all about feeling good and being a good guy, and the minorities always disliked white people anyway. Whites also love betraying their own.

>Whites also love betraying their own.

Whites don't think their race exist anymore.

That's bullshit. The left only colonized the internet culturally with post 2000 google and shit like kikebook.

>OP is Carlos Maza taking credit for something most of us laughed at
Everyone points and laugh

Who is running PR over there on Reddit? Given the current social climate and increased attention paid to content-based discrimination on these social platforms, who thought it prudent to kick the hornets nest like this?

based as fuck
now get reddit as a whole deleted

>hurr durr why do jews have power
maybe you should stay here for longer than 30 minutes and find out

Where will they go with their enthusiasm when they’re banned everywhere online?

Take a wild guess

And yet dumb amerilard trump supporters will keep giving "Gold" to people in that subreddit, hence supporting Reddit by giving their real money to it. Fucking retarded mutts.

Attached: 1561005265557.jpg (1242x1842, 157K)

The boomers will just come here instead. WAKE ME UP.

keep coming here t_D this place is 95 percent shills these days anyway. plus only people whining about t_D are shills.

shine on you cringy diamonds. keep pissing off the shills

whoa boomerposting means you are a real channer. you are very cool fellow channer.

Spotted the boomer.

Gay Mafia is real and they're coming for your speech. lil Trumpkins

This is unironically good news for Trump. T_D served as a kike brainwashing corrale for Trump supporters with low IQ's. It set and controlled the ton of their "support" and now those people are unleashed into the wild to meet up with actual Trump supporters who want him to nuke Mexico.

>all the faggots from r/t_D will come here
NOOOOOOO

he's a front. He is not pulling anything off. This is how jews work - they get one of their guys to act as the front man to provide cover for a set of actions already determined. They want to ban a shit ton of pro-Trump media and they have a list. Then they sick this faggot on them and give him press and fake likes to create impression of a genuine backlash. The social media tards then "cave in" and do exactly what they set out to do. The jew front man gets paid.

Ironically, this is a terrible idea well-executed. Jews aren't that smart.

Actually beyond the initial shit this spic faggot has done fuckall nothing.
This is just big tech seeing another opportunity to stomp on people's faces with their favorite authoritarian boots.

Hurry, the fuck up and pass that online anti censorship bill already, Trump, holy shit, nigga, wtf are you waiting for, you're risking your own second term by not pushing this shit, Trump or Republicans, whoever is in charge of this, hurry the fuck up. The censorship is getting getting absolutely ridiculous.

beg we fuck up this gay wonk
he's too annoying

Attached: 1561033251252.jpg (638x800, 94K)

So now that The_Donald is gone they're all going to come here. Fuck. At least they might get redpilled.

Someone needs to take that faggot out.

I wish someone would just put a slug through this guy's brain already. It would make the world just a little bit better.

>massive backfire that redpills a lot of people
Yeah some faggot crybabies might hate Trump, but more people hate censorship and Americans naturally side with underdogs. Censoring someone makes them the underdog.

Attached: cia_basketball-american.png (569x802, 1.18M)

Its a consequence of the centralization of the internet. There is less levers to pull to influence people. Initial hacker culture was derived from the California collectivist hippie shit. Bill Gates actually wrote a letter called 'Open Letter to Hobbyists' deriding the sharing and proliferation of software without consent of the author. The corporate dominance won out during the 80s and 90s but quickly started shifting back towards the collectivist mindset during the 2000s. Anyone who has read 'The Cathedral and the Bazaar' should have seen this coming. When explaining the FOSS ideology to Russians back in 90s they literally shook their head and said "This is too Communist for Russia." The Free Software Movement is a hotbed of leftwing people, the bizarre progressiveness spread alongside of the widespread adopting of Free Software. 2007 onward has been the Unix revival story with Linux and derived software like Android being the dominant strain of computer software.

Attached: infographic.png (2500x5562, 472K)

Where are those Baste Blacks now MIGATARD KIKE PUPPET BOOTLICKING SCUM
Press S

It's a zero sum game. The more they "btfo" everyone who is not also a foaming at the mouth leftist, the less power they have.

What do you have in mind?

STFU & assimilate

Why is this so fucking hard for redditors to understand? It's like talking to niggers.

This. He's a fucking nobody.

Oldfag here,

The leaf is right. The corporatization of the internet is what gave it its leftist tilt. Back in the 90s the right was very well represented. I'm talking back when TalkCity & Yahoo Chatrooms were a thing. Libertarianism was even way overrepresented compared to their actual numbers.

Because we're in endgame & the fabled (((NWO))) is moving into the open. They can drop all the pesky optics now, as despite recent bumps along the road (ie, the outta nowhere nationalist resurgence), the next time a Democrat wins the White House they can just throw open the borders and import as many voters as they like. Demographics will be shifted sufficiently for that to work by as early as 2025. Hell, even just more neocohen Republicans will get to the same point anyway. From there, they can literally just declare a one-party state (which it effectively will be), the rest of the West does the same & boom - International communism headed by the elites. Forever. So they're just gonna make the play for it, why not? Nothing to lose now, it's clear no actual rebellion is coming.

That lispy mexican queer is accelerating hard.

He must own some stock in gun companies and think that trump is going to lose in 2020

True to an extent, but the censorship is getting so bad that the mere suggestion of censorship gets censored.

Imagine being treated like a child, allowing it, and then being surprised when you’re treated like a child some more. Donald fags are gay.

Attached: 22AC0E3F-EDC3-43DC-88DE-AEA9C993338E.jpg (886x696, 53K)

Even Voat hates r/the zognald fags

Attached: Screenshot_Brave_20190627-124128.png (1080x2160, 249K)

Based Pajeet

>R/ The_Donald has been completely BTFOed by a Gay Spic Jew! Everyone point and laugh.
kek, the kikes are setting that dumb fucking faggot spic as a sacrifice to tolerance. Neat.

Found the r the zognald cock sucking fag.
>The reason left controls the internet is because of jew loving boomers let them have it

Attached: smee.jpg (328x266, 29K)

Or they might turn this place into zogpilled

They dont have enough piss

impossible honestly.

Because the "right" is also controlled by the jews. We're okay because we are outside of that paradigm, r/the_zognald was not.

That would be impossible, us Fascists and NatSocs have too much power here

Kek this just shows that even after endless post 2016 election shilling raid conducted by libtards on Jow Forums had no impact on Jow Forums. We still are thriving and ready to poo on all over tech mafias

Voat is more right-wing than Jow Forums

The internet is becoming more establishment and what that means at the moment is that it's becoming more overtly liberal. Trump and all you redpilled fags threatened the status quo and now this is how the protectors of the status quo fight back. As always, they're using every power available to them to shut you down. Principles like freedom of speech and association don't mean shit to them. I still have to chuckle everytime a liberal makes the argument that corporate censorship is ok because it's not the government doing it. It's fucking surreal watching people who 2 decades ago did nothing but bash corporatism now become its biggest defenders since they're on their side. Back even in the 90s the roles would have been completely reversed in most discussions. It's one sign that the right is now the counter-culture, like the left was in the 50s and 60s. It's also a big reason why I abandoned the left and many others too. It grosses me out to see supposed liberals desperately defend the status quo. All i can think is, "faggots".

No, unlike last time we are prepared for their arrival

I doubt these boomer will go to any extent to protect the neo con zog puppet.

Its almost here. They just need Trump out of the way and guns confiscated.

Attached: 1541940663618.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

They’re bootlicking pussies, fuck them

>Kek this just shows that even after endless post 2016 election shilling raid conducted by libtards on Jow Forums had no impact on Jow Forums. We still are thriving and ready to poo on all over tech mafias
Indeed. they're going to murder him, try to blame it on the chans, probably 8. Will be their most epic fail yet.

Voat is just Jow Forums with right wing effective moderation.

>the right is BTFO
>Trump is President
Wew

I used to do Jow Forums and r/The_Donald. I still do, but I used to, too.

Attached: 003.5.jpg (366x550, 26K)

Go back

Wanna make out?

This I know many r the zognald faggot who paid for premium plebbit subscription lol fucking boomers gonna bommer

Texas Grilled Fritos

Flip it, bitch

Attached: 654647626.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Why won't somebody do something?

Attached: carlos.jpg (500x584, 132K)

Gee, two comments right next to each other. Getting sloppy kikes, framing this board for violence to get it banned won't be as easy.

Voat is just Jow Forums with Reddit tier retards.

Good, fuck boomers and fuck trump

Sources?

Wow so TD cucks will now hate spics and faggots cool

Can't someone assassinate this faggot already?

Lmao his is not what is happening, its because left is ehat elites want. Its easy to be leftist liberal when you have all elites behind you. They are jot banning TD because of that faggot, he is just excuse

this is what you get for cozying up to kike media you stupid fucking faggots.
all that social media corporate internet shit only exists to enslave you.

Because i use social media to push agenda doenst mean my life is reliant on them. Its only logical for cucks from TD to get radicalized now

who is this faggot anyway

when T_D gets shoad, the spike in Jow Forums is going to make this board even more shittyer than it already is.

Idk just scare them away

basically christcuckanity

you don't need sources to tell the obvious, it's clear astroturf.

> you don't need sources t-

You lost me, faggot.

Attached: 27948-14771-14571.png (320x302, 183K)

Do it yourself glownigger

ok hold on while I hack his slack account and post the logs

Thank you kind user. Take this image as a thank you.

> glownigger
big kek

Remind him that Crowder is still unbanned

Now they're going to come here great

it was quarentined, whatever that means, not deleted, so they can stay where they are. for now anyway.