Does any Democrat at all currently have chance against Trump?

Does any Democrat at all currently have chance against Trump?

Attached: Steven-Greer.jpg (750x398, 40K)

>at all
that's the most antisemitic thing I've heard all night. I'm offended. isn't that a crime in your country you racist bigot?

Biden does, that's why they pushed his creepy photos early so that they are old news by the time the election rolls around. He has a fairly good shot at winning actually, not that it matters though. Trump has been revealed as a good goy anyways, so no matter who wins in 2020, we lose.

Attached: Left+wing+right+wing+_d3d45dad7505652d429348ecdf9b3500.jpg (468x395, 46K)

No, Trump will never leave office. Trump 2020!

Yang would crush Trump if he could win the nomination.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 12.25.08 AM.png (869x171, 41K)

>anti-human literally communist chinese spy president
That's like saying Sargon would save UKIP

Yang can't even break 1%

He's a complete failure

Looks familiar

Attached: 5QIol1g.jpg (460x259, 30K)

Tulsi Gabbard would probably win against Trump, by virtue of not being completely insane, and actually having a platform to campaign on beyond ORANGE MAN BAD

No

Lol no. Literally their only chance is for tech companies and the media to crank up the propaganda and censorship to 11 and pray it's enough. There's not a single one of them that Trump won't turn into Jeb Bush 2.0.

Now look up how much Hillary was ahead by at this point of the last cycle. Nevermind, I'll do it for you.

Attached: asdfadfsafds.png (967x192, 31K)

Dems hate her. She's at 0.8% and she will never win the nomination let alone the presidency.

She literally said nothing other than pumping her Zionist service credentials. Yang, Warren, and Bernie are all vehemently anti war and have elaborate accelerationist economic plans and clearly support m4a which is what voters actually care about

Looks about right

Attached: popular-vote-2016.png (417x471, 13K)

>muh popular vote

Actually believing a corporate-shill like Warren is anti-war.

Attached: 1555083024771.png (596x628, 332K)

Neither trump nor hillary was the candidate then. Russian interference hadn't started yet

LOL

Attached: RUSSIAN SCUM.png (404x415, 258K)

No. What's more, they don't have anyone in 2024...or when Barron decides to run.

>Russia a good boy dindunuffin until ORANGE MAN BAD

The only democrat with a chance to beat Trump is Bernie. Many people voted for Trump because he was a middle finger to the establishment, but now they realize they voted for a con man. Bernie is the only candidate that can deliver on what the people really want, which is REAL systematic change. There isn't a bigger middle-finger-to-the-establishment candidate than Bernie.

Attached: 1560798641206.jpg (640x476, 43K)

>Supports Hillary after everything that happened to him.

...Bernie is a con man...and a pathetic one at that.

>There isn't a bigger middle-finger-to-the-establishment candidate than Bernie
lol
He might have got it in 2016 if the dems didn't rig it. Tomorrow night should be an interesting watch. I'll let you know if I see bernie support all over the place like in 2016.

>tfw you try to start an incognito alien thread on Jow Forums but everyone actually cares about the content of the post more than the image
I feel ya, OP.
Remember, when incognito threading make sure to follow the unwritten rule.

If your post is too short youre a beta-male. If its too long youre a nigger.

No

Bernie only seemed popular because he was running against the most hated woman in America. Even Biden would have rolled this kike.