And just like that, all the pieces fit

And just like that, all the pieces fit.

Attached: 1561610072179[1].png (1136x534, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/12/03/trump_to_republican_jewish_coalition_youre_not_going_to_support_me_because_i_dont_want_your_money.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What? That you freaks will accuse anyone of literally anything if you don't like them? Fuck off kike. This was a huge mistake.

>pieces
that's antisemitic. how dare you.

>accuse anyone of literally anything
stop being such an antisemite.

Israelis need to be slaughtered.

Very suspicious how fast she has risen in politics. This would explain it.

I wanna go...

Attached: 1546183238328.gif (350x300, 1.99M)

YOU SHALL NOT PENETRATE TEFLON TULSI

>38
>female
>suddenly on the national stage for president
She's a NXIVM plant.

>NXIVM
Nothing to see here, folks.

Attached: al_n_mack.jpg (1182x1762, 723K)

>you will never get to join a cult and mack on Allison

She really does fit the profile. Right age, very specific level of hotness.

>suddenly on the national stage
She's been on the national stage for years, dipshit. Trump talked with her at Trump Tower less than two months after winning the election.

which is more /x/?Jow Forums or /x/

i vote

Jow Forums is filled with schizo retards

i highly doubt it, i get lesbian vibes from tulsi

Seems like their type as a 'social climber' as well.

>40
>Austrian
>from a modest background.
Totally an nxivm plant

Attached: F8CACBCD-3423-4A5F-9FFC-A15F4CA2F216.jpg (300x466, 16K)

Look into NXIVM, that's in no way a disqualification.

Weirdly blank, new agey, even way of speaking.

Oh shit oh shit

>less than two months after winning the election
yeah, definitely no shady stuff going on around then.
she publicly supported Trump on a couple issues early, to get her hotness on his radar.

Attached: tulsi_gabbard.jpg (1000x667, 111K)

Her father belonged to a Hare Krishna sect, which she then grew up in. So her childhood was maybe sort of cultish anyway. And for the person who said they get lesbian vibes from her so she couldnt have been in Nxivm, supposedly a bunch of members are lesbians, including Mack, who is said to be married to another woman in the group.

>She's been on the national stage for years
She's only 38, she has barely been on earth "for years" and she definitely hasn't done anything to rise to the national level this fast without (((help))).

I KNOW THE PIECES FIT
I KNOW THE PIECES FIT
I KNOW THE PIECES FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

>Suddenly people start talking about the child sex trafficking ring
Weird how they're completely quiet about NXIVM unless they need to smear someone

>Her father belonged to a Hare Krishna sect, which she then grew up in.
From one cult to another, it wouldn't take much effort at all.

>they're completely quiet about NXIVM
>projection : the post

But it would.. being in a cult is a lifelong commitment, it requires eternal devotion and servitude to the cause, as well as unwavering loyalty that’s cultivated and psychologically embedded as young children. If she was in a cult, she would never join another one because she would still be in the first one and just for informational purposes; the Hare Krishna sect is Hindu, completely unrelated to any Judeo-Christian occultism/mysticism.

take your fuckin meds

YAAAS QUEEN

Attached: 1530891350521.png (1006x497, 273K)

I thought she was like 44 at least. Yikes.

tulsi is an israeli crypto kike shill.
>be tulsi
>try to outlaw dissent agains judes
>try to shill these bills and end Jow Forums
H Res 183
Condemning anti-Semitism as hateful expressions of intolerance that are contradictory to the values and aspirations that define the people of the United States and condemning anti-Muslim discrimination and bigotry against minorities as hateful expressions of intolerance that are contrary to the values and aspirations of the United States Bill Passed - House
(407 - 23)

>there's more
HR 1911 Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism Act of 2018 House
(393 - 2)

>no nigger theres even more!
Feb. 11, 2019 H Res 124 Expressing opposition to banning service in the Armed Forces by openly transgender individuals House Co-sponsor

Attached: 1555201175602.gif (660x780, 201K)

But what about Donald Trump doing what he does? Where do you determine what’s 4D chess and what is Israeli pandering? These things you mentioned are light in comparison to the amount of Israeli ass kidding we’ve gotten from Zion Don.

u think i wasnt prepared? hes keeping his enemies closer: realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/12/03/trump_to_republican_jewish_coalition_youre_not_going_to_support_me_because_i_dont_want_your_money.html

he virtually called the jews money loving parasites who try to buy him

>smear someone
uh, this is Jow Forums - it's a big positive for her

The whole Arab League tried doing that in the 60s but got completely BTFO by the kikes. I don't think they can be slaughtered.

Tulsi? No.
Gillibrand? Yes.

Attached: 6d61330f-9686-40c7-8726-5bcb16906fdf.png (380x380, 164K)

And what about Tusli Gabbard and Ilhan Omar, Ocasio Cortez, etc. all these brown bitches with bigger balls than Zion Don calling out AIPAC, Israeli influence in US policy, Saudi shenanigans, much more. What’s the difference between what they say and what Trump says? Ultimately it’s words they can all go back on but it’s clear that Trump switched teams and is serving another authority now. Might as well give it a chance with someone else and hope they don’t switch up too.

as ive said. keep enemies closer. its easier to keep tabs on someone when youre up their ass

The DNC is having to shift their attention from their pedo international water parties once again to start playing the election game.

Epstein approved

What are you gonna do about

Nothing. It just makes you look fucking retarded. You don't even realize it.

What the fuck is that thing on the right

>same acne scar pattern on her face as tulsi

Attached: 1561600788931.gif (496x498, 516K)

AoC would be a better candidate for NXIVM