How come leftists create jobs so easily?

meanwhile rural shitholes are without jobs

Attached: 1544529371269.png (447x425, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livemint.com/technology/gadgets/india-may-gain-as-apple-mulls-moving-some-iphone-production-from-china-report-1560941033200.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're too busy praying to the Coal Gods to pick up a book

>Seattle
Aka dystopian leftist wasteland. Pass

>seattle
how antisemitic.

More jobs for (((global homos))).

Attached: 4D9BDC3E-F2E0-4610-923B-865503E6240D.jpg (1060x705, 266K)

Not true! They pick up the bible every time they want to justify child molestation!

Cause rural shitholes are made up of retards

Nice try kike, now please fuck off.

Actually, is for pajeets.

Attached: 1533162483432.png (709x869, 522K)

You call working in a phone shop a job?

What are you talking about fucktard? I live in the California, everything is expensive as fuck and you can't get a job.

Fuck no. Amazon are fags enough and they’re somewhat normal. Google, Facebook and Apple need to fuck off back to the Gay area.

t. Seattle fag, non tech, own a $1.5M home

It’s an infinite loop! Not redundant whatsoever good job Apple

Kek It is not Seattle but India.

India may gain as Apple explores moving some iPhone production from China.
livemint.com/technology/gadgets/india-may-gain-as-apple-mulls-moving-some-iphone-production-from-china-report-1560941033200.html

Thank you Apple.

Infinite Loo

I chortled

>Seattle

Ehh, no thanks. Would rather be a rural retard.

There's no such thing as a right invention. All advances in technology are made by the left.

Meanwhile, urban shitholes are filled with feces and heroine needles and niggers playing the knockout game on the corner. Welp! Desolate rural scapes it is!

Attached: 1532802717047.jpg (480x360, 45K)

I miss those"how pajeets are fucking up greedy companies that start to hire them" threads.

wow, call center jobs for wagecuck urban normies

All those inventions occurred during a more conservative era. Hmm...

I'm thirty minutes away from Seattle and can confirm. Who cares how many jobs you dump into a city when the sights you see along the drive to work makes you want to blow your brains out.

Those jobs are for foreign workers only. So the real question is why do lefties hate Americans?

because white trash can't code?

>literally only hiring trannies btw

You summed up what was wrong with the left in 5 short words, but Hillary did it better.

it's because shitskins will be fine with a lesser wage and won't complain about anything.

>OP has never created a job
>Lives in close proximity to billionaires in a shit apartment
>OP substitutes someone else’s actions for his own

>huurrrr why are tech companies located in the cities huuurrr
OP is a magafaggot

Attached: sage.jpg (600x600, 25K)

Leftists will complain how the working class needs higher wages, yet if a white American claims foreigners are taking jobs then all of a sudden leftists claim "you just don't want to compete in the workforce!".