Is Israel actually retarded? Russia and Iran are gonna fucking kill you

twitter.com/guyelster/status/1144114494555205633

Attached: file.png (1102x460, 99K)

Nah we got their back senpai. We're allies.

Nope. Get ready for declass. Israel is on their own.

Attached: Barr Cutout.png (887x1015, 1.17M)

>Russia
antisemites.

Attached: file.png (940x1524, 641K)

>Huge if true
Big if factual

fucking kek.

Monumental if correct..

enormous if substantiated

Attached: 1547750535627.jpg (835x773, 49K)

Gigantic if accurate

Russia truly based. If you don't like Putin than you are a kike.

But Russia has a good relationship with Israel, israel sells them drones and Russia keeps the Arabs in check to a degree

Israel killed Russian pilots and continues to bomb Syria. Now the entire IDF will be killed. Bibi deserves the punishment he's going to receive.

We fought for freedom you noobfag if I didn't know better I'd assume you like Muslims too.
Probably a sissy not wanting a war In Iran, well time to buckle up your boots and pull down your skirt gender neutral Christians because now is not the time to lack faith or patriotism.

You'll be dead soon.

Jews are insane

Russia is just pragmatic. Israel is the USA greatest ally, therefore no friend of Russia.

Yeah, all 2% of you cowards lol

and after declass? Israel goes to warr without US support.

>muh Russia!
Jews still didn't answered for Il-20.

This is Russia’s way of saying we are concerned with the Iranian tensions and they have a stake in no conflict or escalations happening. And if the Russians need to they will deploy obstacles

Also Israel has debt with Russia as it was the Soviets that played a large part in fabricating the Holohoax.

Colossal if genuine

Russia should declare a total no fly zone

gargantuan if genuine

Ok rabbi.

>True if huge
Mememing in all seriousness

I dont crusade for kikes

wasn't there some other air traffic affected by gps just recently?

Russia doesn't wan't Al Qaeda's Air Force downing Russian Jets

Attached: file.png (1112x1052, 757K)

those ruskie bastards

Israel needs to be careful because with Trump there's always the chance that he's going to do something dramatic and cuck out of his commitments at the last minute.

Like how he called off the Iran strike. What if Israel gets gung-ho about attacking Iran and Russia, and at the last minute Trump phones Bibi and says he's decided that the US won't participate? Then Israel is turbofucked because they've pissed off Iran and America has decided not to have their backs. Trump's a wild card, moreso than most American presidents, Israel can't count on his definitive support.

Attached: trump.jpg (1160x773, 132K)

And Israel/The entire globalist deep state needs a war to stop declass from happening. Trump wins.

Attached: 1545766448185.jpg (1364x928, 456K)

fuck off kushner shill

Stop, I can only get so erect.

Attached: 1532128886668.png (839x455, 484K)

a Crusade means a death to all kikes and muzzies do you even history?

Attached: 1555291161097.png (620x710, 41K)