Asteroid Chan pls kill us all

guess this was memory-holed..

seriously though,
i hope we all die soon by an asteroid

Attached: vote-asteroid-2020.jpg (600x398, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yiygsIFPtUk&t=94s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your not the only one user.

Attached: image.jpg (596x650, 49K)

>asteroid
asteroids are antisemitic and you should be ashamed of falling for such antisemitic and bigoted media distractions from things like google and nxivm, you antisemite.

fuck i live in fliroda i ccould goto prison for being antisemitic, also i watched that hearing today i am up to date with all the faggotry going on, just literally waiting for that asteroid bro, no one can save the kids, jesus couldnt and god wont. you faggots are too afraid so.... asteroid bro

ps
>yellow post

Attached: 7W4h8n.jpg (1680x1050, 453K)

astroidchan has my vote

LOL UR NOT GONNA BE THE ONLY ONE IF TULSI GETS THE WIN

>be tulsi
>try to outlaw dissent agains judes
>try to shill these bills and end Jow Forums
H Res 183

Condemning anti-Semitism as hateful expressions of intolerance that are contradictory to the values and aspirations that define the people of the United States and condemning anti-Muslim discrimination and bigotry against minorities as hateful expressions of intolerance that are contrary to the values and aspirations of the United States Bill Passed - House
(407 - 23)

>there's more
HR 1911 Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism Act of 2018 House
(393 - 2)

>no nigger theres even more!
Feb. 11, 2019 H Res 124 Expressing opposition to banning service in the Armed Forces by openly transgender individuals House Co-sponsor

Attached: 1559626094099.jpg (1263x2907, 1.78M)

christ im too tired. quick rundown

just a meteor to obliterate me on the spot

Attached: IMG_2653.png (2436x1125, 862K)

look up THE FINDERS trust me you want more than a quick run down

The only chance in the near future is the Beta Taurids early next month.

There's a chance for a city killer hidden amongst them.

quick for now and ill get into the thick and veint of it later okay?

Really? You don't want to see the banks go insolvent?? You don't want to see anarchy in the streets? Massive unemployment? High crime, starvation?? You're not excited for that? Huh, I can't imagine

Attached: 519TnuaDjXL._SX425_.jpg (425x139, 12K)

CIA protecting a cult of child traffickers that called themselves THE FINDERS, sorry for my slow response

Attached: DmDiUpdUUAAJiwV.jpg (1200x900, 162K)

Btw, this is the real deal. The Taurids come from the sun in late June and there's almost zero warning if they contain something that can smash a city. Tunguska most likely came from them, and it was late June when it happened.

200 megatons is serious if it hits a city.

will check into this, thank you user. i got the goosbumplies all over (:

the only ones who don't deserve it are the animals and the plants man. on that side I feel sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=yiygsIFPtUk&t=94s

checked. i believe all life has an end at some point user, whether we like it or not. is there still hope for plant life after something like that?

that's the gayest shit I read today and I've read a lot gay shit

thats literally everyday shit already user

Just wait

Attached: 1524597092940.gif (412x384, 1.3M)

Attached: 1558650499499.jpg (499x430, 23K)

Can’t you niggaz just wait till the 2029 asteroid ‘Apophysis’ or ‘Apophis’ or whatever it’s called?

It's going to be a few minutes

Not going to hit.

Around June 30th is the closest we'll come for many years of any chance for a decent impact event.

What's also really funny, the Swastika itself is thought to have come about by fragments of Coment Encke, as when you view them front on coming through the atmosphere, it has that shape.

The Beta Taurids are most likely from Encke.