I seriously hate every partisan piece of shit who is not behind this man...

I seriously hate every partisan piece of shit who is not behind this man. Easy arguments of “gibs” and “handouts” spewed when clearly Yang has dismissed the freedom divdend as being that and as more of tool for building and creating new jobs and businesses. Watch his Joe Rogen interview.

Attached: B711CC6C-3051-40C3-9561-2D282D7E6B07.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cTsEzmFamZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=_Qf2EX0d9AY
youtube.com/watch?v=OXeqlNCKx78
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop being such an antisemite.

enjoy your gibs and handouts

youtube.com/watch?v=cTsEzmFamZ8

Too bad he will suck at debate tomorrow since they'll only give him 5 mins to talk total. Yang needs over an hour to explain his ideas.

Attached: YANGTOON.png (933x681, 242K)

*screenshot*

Yep this is going in my cringe folder.

Not an argument.

I actually went through his policies a couple of days ago and was surprised how vast his policy ideas are and how he hits the nail on the head all the time. From IRS Tax Billing instead of filing, congressional term limits, to ending state sponsored corporate welfare. This guy is the anti-kike.

You poorfags won’t win, sorry

neither is UBI

He literally fucking talks about it in full detail, Christ. Stop sucking so much jew dick.

He needs an hour because he heavily misleads you into thinking UBI would fucking work.

Can't long-con someone in 5 minutes.

Boomer alert

I didn't know talking a lot about something makes it an argument, no wonder Democrats never shut up

BOOM

Attached: D1Uf-P9XQAA70t7.jpg (500x888, 65K)

Attached: 1559081022918.jpg (919x737, 248K)

Nah, Yang supports globohomo.
At least Tulsi has a history of opposing it.

Hail our new Chinese American overlord.
Stand back, and watch Yang save America.

Fuck that nigger.

Suck it Yangkers.

Attached: fuckyouvotewu.jpg (506x316, 61K)

Oops. THIS!

>literally
God I fucking hate millennials. Zoomers can't gas this faggoty generation soon enough.

You really should fucking kill yourself.

Attached: votewu.jpg (1280x1024, 245K)

What if I just disagree with big government out of principal?

Tulsi also has a history of flooding the borders to this day while Yang doesn’t

Good ideas generally don’t need an hour to explain. Imagine someone on the street coming up to you, and saying “I have a really good idea, you got an hour so I can explain it?”

So fucking what. You lose nigger.

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (1200x675, 54K)

Yang does super well with the audience and format of these 'intellectual dark web' shows - Joe Rogan, Sam Harris, EconTalk, etc. - but that sort of radically prejudice-free thinking is antithetical to most normal people, those who vote for party primaries in particular, who are informed and fueled exclusively by their own prejudices.

Ching chong dong.

Attached: serveimage.png (800x800, 99K)

We’ll start with the boomers

Only a brainlet would think this way. So ideas and arguments presented in a book about political theory or political philosophy would be trash because it is more than a page?

His ideas of UBI can be summarized but there is so much to it that we need to find the strongest points to present in short pieces for the laymen. I hope he has realized this too and will attempt to do this tomorrow.

They don't have a fucking chance. They can worship his tiny cock all year into next, and it won't do shit. Kek has spoken.

Attached: 78303.jpg (250x375, 41K)

Blame the guys in charge, i.e. Trump and the leaders of the houses for that

Hope that a similar happening like tarrant happen again just for being free of the yang shill again
Muh muh accelerationism

>antiwhite
>in favor of social credits system
die yangshits

Yep, Yang can't say that when he taxes the corporations, those corps will simply pass the costs to us the consumers. So that method of taxing added to vastly increased annual social welfare spending means financial collapse of the government.

Since the usa government is "Too Big To Fail", when it comes to paying off the debt, those SJW like Yang will simply say "Write it off just like corporations do". Ugggggghhhh. So simple minded of SJW to just say ignore it and say the debt doesn't exist. Because surely, the SJW will not advocate reduced social welfare spending at that point. But the country will be crippled due to being "new africa" and "new mezico" full of negative tax-payers, criminals, vandals, and infrastructure thieves.

Attached: african PHYSICS.webm (204x360, 1.92M)

Yang told a group of old Asians women WHITE PEOPLE ARE NAZIS.
He needs to apologize and soon.
when he did that he lost 2%, he could have been in tonight's debate, but he dissed a whole race for crazy leftist liberal points.
This won't let up. $1000 is not enough - APOLOGIZE NOW. Take is back

>Antiwhite

Wrong. He wants you and everyone in your white neighborhoods to have an easier time starting businesses and having kids.

Andrew Yang has my vote, the man speaks out for rural America, the white men, the family unit, stay at home wives. He is the president I have been waiting for. Sadly thought it was trump, but he is a fucking puppet piece of trash.
So Yang gets my vote, no one can change my fucking mind. Not even trump spoke out for white men and said the democrats should shut up about russia and racism.

Attached: 1551771992636.jpg (2334x1368, 1.18M)

He did not dude, wtf ar eyou talking about. Fuck off with this shit.

Attached: SUPERMANYANG22.png (949x831, 1.3M)

Don't waste your time anons.

Pointless.

>Yang needs over an hour to explain his ideas.

SJW always need a ton of time to explain their ideas to skeptics. That's because "Flim Flam" needs lots of words each with their gray meanings to shift the ideas around to make something unacceptable become acceptable. Yet the actual item has not changed. Poop still remains poop, but due to Flim Flam use of lots of words, you are now willing to hold the soft wet poop in your hands. Poop has future nourishment for plants, bacteria, trees, and thus everyone. So you hold the future in your hands. Embrace it willingly. Feel proud you hold poop in your hands. The future of the world is at stake! To cast the poop aside is to cast aside the dreams of people and future achievements. You surely aren't against dreams and hope are you? Are you against righteousness? Embrace that poop. Welcome to SJW flim flam logic.

Attached: Yang_Lao_about_African_Blacks.webm (640x360, 2.47M)

Oh look, another late millennial larping as a zed. Start with yourself.

>“And so if you look at what’s happening now in this country, you can see an increasingly insecure White majority becoming more and more hostile, truly. And who is going to be the boogeyman of the next 10 to 20 years? Who’s going to be the great rival to the United States in the eyes of American society? China, that’s right.”
>“And so what do you think the attitude is going to be over time for the shrinking, insecure White majority that’s losing their jobs for, let’s say Chinese Americans/Asian Americans?
>“I think we’re one generation away from falling into the same camps as the Jews, who were attacked in a synagogue in Pittsburgh like just a couple months ago. It’s like we’re probably one generation away from Americans shooting up a bunch of Asians saying like, you know, ‘Damn the Chinese,’ because there’s a giant cold war even more with China. That is the great danger that I fear that my children are going to grow up in.”
OY VEY DOSE EVIL GWEILO ARE GONNA HOLOCAUST US! IT'S THE BOXER REBELLIION ALL OVAH AGAIN!

damn I bet you did the math huh. this genius figured it all out

>So that method of taxing added to vastly increased annual social welfare spending means financial collapse of the government.

Yang wants to cut a ton of social programs to provide UBI. Quite a few economists, including right leaning economists like Milton Friedman, have come around to this idea. If implemented as documented, it would end up being substantially worse for the people that are leeching off current social programs and far better for the people that are not.

Beautiful post

he did
it's recorded
go look it up

He's a gigantic faggot. Read his actual policies you idiot:

- Giving all illegals amnesty
- Stopping all deportations
- Massive gun restrictions, bans, and fines
- Making LGBTQ a protected class
- Massive funding for abortions

The guy is a disaster

Attached: Pb845d75.jpg (1422x2735, 251K)

Very well written

Yang is far and away the tightest-on-illegal-immigration of the Democratic candidates. Other policies aside, UBI would price illegals completely out of the country and labour market.

It's literally on video you idiot.

Yang is deeply afraid of white people, that's why he has such an anti-gun policy.

Attached: g1SZ6i.png (592x594, 333K)

You can't be serious. He's giving ALL ILLEGALS AMNESTY!

Where does it say that?

IIRC his policy is that any path to citizenship for illegals needs to take +18 years (what it takes for a native born to qualify for UBI).

he's better at back and forth questioning because he can actually explain the policies
squishing it into a 30 second soundbite is the trick

this
youtube.com/watch?v=_Qf2EX0d9AY
he literally says it

Attached: D-BNyuNXUAA8XXp.jpg (1200x843, 181K)

Yang is the only decelerationist candidate. I for one welcome their sedation into obscurity! Fuck donald trump and fuck white people!

thank you! keep reminding people!

and to alllllllll my Asian friends, which I have many, I know what you are afraid of really cause you tell me all the fucking time
youtube.com/watch?v=OXeqlNCKx78

and you never mince words and are very clear about who really frightens you and who you do not like. so if Andy wants to confront Asian racism/bigotry I'm all ears.

Calling me and my kin nazis??????? you are either brainwashed, a liar or ignorant of history, unless you think Chinese are like the Bolshevist?

Then a church that was turned into a mosque full of immigrants from asia was shot up by a white man a few hours right after that tweet by Posobiecucked

Attached: GAS GAS GAS STEP ON THE GAS ACCELERATE.jpg (1024x537, 93K)

Attached: mo.jpg (1044x990, 170K)

>partisan
hes very firmly a democrat/progressive, faggot.
>blacks are dumb they just want gibs
>hurr I want 1k dollars a month gibs pls chinkman

Attached: yang is actually this retarded.jpg (1080x1080, 229K)

There's only one man I can fully support in this election

Attached: IMG_20190118_104447.jpg (510x680, 64K)