When was the last time that politics and world events made you happy?

When was the last time that politics and world events made you happy?

Attached: Chris from skins.png (1460x950, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zQV_DKQkT8o
youtube.com/watch?v=dw6hbACrP38
youtu.be/CuSskCcChDE
youtube.com/watch?v=QMHW4ZotygM
cfr.org/blog/five-eyes-intelligence-sharing-has-failed-combat-white-nationalist-terrorism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The day we voted to leave the EU. It didn't last.

Never. I just watched this and it made me furious.
youtube.com/watch?v=zQV_DKQkT8o
I guess maybe this will make me happy in the future if the Chinese become the new evil colonizers, although I'm pretty sure they won't leave white people alone until they are all dead.

Nov 8th, 2016 when Trump was elected. Historical night.

Checked. We can relate with Trump. It felt as if things were really going to change, but the leftist Zionist neocon establishment returned to its usual equilibrium.

German reunification, I guess. It came with a bunch of problems for East Germany, instead of having a job guaranteed by the government plenty people lost their jobs and had to adapt to a capitalist system. But overall it was a good thing to happen.

every day if you like to laugh

This, everyday is a crazy funny schizoid party here.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=dw6hbACrP38

She smelled her own bullshit and puked.

Attached: bO2yHoch.jpg (728x408, 116K)

When Justin Trudeau's friend died
youtu.be/CuSskCcChDE

Attached: 200630.jpg (541x627, 32K)

Tonight was interesting. I haven't watched the debate because I was working and just got home, but I was pleasantly surprised to learn that the explicitly anti-war candidate won.

Attached: Doom_paul_happy.jpg (900x675, 278K)

German reunification did not really happen until 1 May 2004, when Poland joined the European Union. Let's face the facts: the European Union is just a German Empire. When Poland joined the European Union, Germany got back most of Prussia. Only thing left is Kaliningrad, but I do not think Russia will give that up.

Attached: 1559855375797.jpg (267x240, 13K)

As a reminder, pic related is closer to what German reunification would really look like desu

Attached: 1561576603761.png (960x584, 777K)

tulsi Gabbard is getting buried and memory holed

christ church

Yeah, good point. And of course I'm aware of our old borders and settlements.

Attached: ecf486ea83ae1fec3825e711ced42bf3d3023b91120cf96dfeb6d148fa3fe033.png (1851x2355, 656K)

Antiwar but still an oath breaker in my book since she wants to executive order guns away

She is only saying that to virtue signal. Gun control is another identity politics for the Dems. It's not like they are really capable of getting away with too much gun control. Kind of like muh climate change. Everyone knows you can't do shit to realistically address climate change.

People looked legitimately happy about it. It's too bad, like many things, that we can never really escape these conditions.
youtube.com/watch?v=QMHW4ZotygM

Christchurch

>Obama elected in 2008
>Obamacare passed
>Obama re-elected in 2012
>same-sex marriage, Obamacare upheld (2015)
>Doug Jones wins in Alabama (2017)
>Democrats take back the House in 2018

>Christchurch
Whatever the fuck happened there, it empowered the intelligence community to engage in more intelligence gathering against their own citizens in Anglophone countries.

cfr.org/blog/five-eyes-intelligence-sharing-has-failed-combat-white-nationalist-terrorism

Whatever happened, it is not good for basic freedom.
In all likelihood it was a false flag attack, especially if the (((Council on Foreign Relations))) is writing about it.

Attached: RTX6RAKV (1).jpg (600x338, 59K)

Crimea. Didn't last though.

Seeing Hillary lose.
Too bad the winner ended up being a spineless zionist puppet.

It's not so great if it's a false flag.

They dont need an excuse to do it and have been doing it

Are you enjoying the trump revolution?

Attached: download (13).jpg (275x183, 8K)

about 5 hours ago when tulsi gabbard basically killed tim ryan on primetime tv in front of millions

Turkish coup of 2016 was pretty cool, I saw a couple Turks get run over by a tank live. Some other shot from helicopters.

Not over yet cunt.

Look at your former colonies, there was nearly no "event" that was the cause of independence.

Keep pushing. Fuckin' Nige will get yous out.

but, does she have a chance at getting the nomination?

Attached: giphy (2).gif (480x240, 941K)

Good thing the Slavs genocided most of the Germans in the putter settlements. They could have lived happily side by side but the spastic germans just had to go and declare Slavs subhuman and try to enslave and kill them. Slavs were 110% justified in their actions, intact they probably should have taken Berlin permentaly considering Slavs founded the city.

No I hate Trump. The night he won was one of the worst nights of my life. I sobbed. I voted for Hillary. I’m voting against Trump in 2020.

>I sobbed. I voted for Hillary.
kek
I live in big city in a blue state. I literally heard horrified screaming going on throughout my neighborhood. It brought me orgasmic pleasure.

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

I've not given up, but it's still a complete shitshow.

You do realize that if Brexit does happen that the UK (what is left of it anyway) will simply become a colony of the United States of America, don't you? I wouldn't be so happy about that.

>I sobbed
There's your problem. Grow thicker skin. At least you didn't get drafted to fight Russia over cyberattacks.

Second

We'll see burger. I'll take an uncertain future with possibility over a certain one without.

People were ecstatic about it. The DDR had some good sides (safe jobs and decent education, for example), of course. But the citizens had access to western media, so they were aware that they were missing out on a lot of stuff over there. Families had been seperated for decades, and there's something wrong with a country when it needs to build a wall so that the citizens don't flee.

The situation between North and South Korea is very similar, although NK is much more isolated and China will most probably not collapse like the USSR, so I wonder if they will ever unite again.

Mossad
Case closed