My black son :)

My black son :)

Attached: 1536667607332.jpg (634x413, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWSCJ28Vp6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think we memed ourselves into a different dimension. 2020 is going to be incredible.

Attached: 1528385922440.jpg (400x426, 19K)

The memes write themselves

>my black son
>my black son
>he's really really black!

Also hes a ninja

nothing wrong with raising your wife's black son

Kek

New Yorkers don't even like this guy why the fuck is he running?

Attached: 542.jpg (700x467, 156K)

Well, how about that.

Attached: 525FF551-452E-4E3C-95A5-766574996C30.jpg (1288x1283, 296K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IWSCJ28Vp6w

>family goy

If they hate him so much, why did they re-elect him?

the democratic party owns the state

if you have enough hyper inflated jew currency you can buy what ever position you want. trump has the most currently

>oy vey, I've been found out!

Holy shit lmao

my black son

Attached: DCoh5niXcAElDYz.jpg (408x352, 25K)

who is uglier, DeBlasio's son, or Deniro's ??

Attached: hahahah.jpg (685x385, 39K)

Isn't Deniro's a tranny now?

Im confused. Why didn't he mention that his black son also has downs? Wouldn't that appeal to the Dem base? Is he ashamed that his black son is a downie? I don't think that that's something to be ashamed of.

He’s a Clinton acolyte, come to collect on years of paying his dues. He will likely be the nominee and will run on “I the mayor of NYC have dirt on trump the New Yorker that no one else has”

How will we distribute the memes if all social media is banning right wing everything?

I thought he said
>raise a black sun

lmao is this true.

new yorkers hate literally every one of their mayors no matter how good or terrible they are, it's just a cultural staple

Everyone loved Rudy at the time

Why does Jow Forums always make fun of us Mulattos? You always cherry pick the most hideous specimens.

I live in Brooklyn and retards here literally will vote in anyone with a D next to their name since Trump was elected.

Lmao HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahaha

Not for long, I think the memes have spread enough, the dominos are falling. Go take a look at the falling stock prices on big tech - they're counting on political support at the expense of both customers and investors. And the normies have noticed - for example, most cuckservative veterans (including old Boomers) I know keep getting banned or timed out from Facebook and whatnot, and they're raging. They've already seen the memes, now they're starting to realise it wasn't a joke or conspiracy theory. Lot of business sociopaths are noticing as well, and they're getting concerned since they're starting to see imminent communism as an actual threat. So all this is doing is now proving Jow Forums right, and radicalising all the retards of more normie factions that are still on the fence.

Quality bost
What happened to 'stralia that made you guys so based?

yes

Circus world!

How are some ugly as sin but then we get miracles like Britany Venti?

Her tits are nice but once they start to sag you'll be forced to look her in one of her eyes

Actually, she's part nigg so her tits probably already sag

Gay and blackpilled

DeBlasio is such a chad.

Use social media that favor free speech

She's a quarter nigger, but still a nigger.