The chad mexicans using semi-automatic rifles to stop immagrants

The chad mexicans using semi-automatic rifles to stop immagrants.

why do virgin Americans use glocks?

Attached: 1561185890827.jpg (1100x619, 88K)

The Mexican military isn’t pussy enough to not shoot at migrants crossing their borders and nobody cares when they do it but when Americans do it, then it’s a global crisis and we are war criminals. The military should shoot at all border crossers and not give a fuck about what the (((international community))) says about them. Israel does it all the fucking time and nobody gives a shit because they are kikes and protected and then they later say that America and europe should let in all the fucking migrants.

you can't even use your military faggot, you border patrol is the only one that can do shit and they have glocks, and plastic hand cuffs fro kids.

Everyone cares now, people are mad that Mexico can enforce it borders. American media and libs are seething, mexican media is seething and calling lopez a trump puppet, because he made a deal to talk about a deal at a later date, and didnt get tariffs.

Wait Tumps SS boarder patrol have GLOCKS?!
lLiterally Hitler. We need to disarm them and replace their weapons with a pamphlet dispenser that gives the illegals a list of their rights as illegals in our country in 12 different languages.

We are your #1 trading partner. Lopez was damn smart to take the threat seriously.

really surprising that as soon as mexico starts enforcing its border everyone stops talking about immigration.

poorer countries overuse rifles
if you're wrestling with someone like in that pic they could just grab your rifle

we need mini guns to stop those terrorists!

Glock is basically a semi automatic rifle, but a lot more portable. Checkmate!

Is there a video of this?
I wanna see sudamerichangos getting recked by based Mexican Chads.

It surprises me to find Mexicans bothered by illegals. I would encourage Mexicans to start a Mexican Freikorps to push back the aliens from the US border. I would happily donate to their cause. It was beautiful seeing real Mexicans pissed off about the illegals camping out in Tijuana.

Because Democrats are faggots.

virgin 9mm vs chad 5.62, 7.62 NATO

Not needed, Mexico has special section to deal with foreigners. Didn't need to be enforced before trump threats because to little to gain.

Many of us Mexicans don't like illegals anywhere. It's all a propaganda meme created by American Liberals that all of us Mexicans are leftists. I for one have been saying for years to deport DACA crying fuckers back to Mexico. But America is all about public perception, where their oh-so-sacred CNN and Hollywood ideologues take precedence than the rule of law or logic.

Attached: 1560365348949.jpg (3064x1711, 717K)

wrong you forgot the Mexican media.

What?
Kys

Based chads

virgin america trying to cope with his pussy glocks, and cbp. while chads can use their army to deport invaders. Meanwhile virgin cucks pay for flights an hotels for invaders

>why do virgin Americans use glocks?

Its just a bitch with a diaper bag not rambo

>The Mexican military isn’t pussy enough to not shoot at migrants crossing their borders and nobody cares when they do it but when Americans do it, then it’s a global crisis and we are war criminals.

Fucking lol.
Do you ever wonder why Egypt, despite being at the top of Africa, isn't swarming with black migrants?

Hint:
They use machineguns.

Attached: 1491722362820.jpg (750x917, 102K)

yet if this was America you would detain her, try not to touch her, out fear of rape allegations, then you would pay for her flight on coach to one your stellar cities, but before that you would pay a hotel to let her rest before her flight.

You're right Juan, we should skip all this nonsense and get to the part where we sterilize the entirety of South and Central America. You can't have a migrant problem if you don't have migrants.

Mexicans, where are these migrants mainly coming from?

Boomer media in USA says "Mexico" but they're not mostly Mexican nationals, is it Honduras?

I have to wonder how Hondurans feel about it then.

Attached: 1484370386957.jpg (3651x2855, 2.42M)

Yeah...your right Just shoot the vermin

Why can't virgin mexico stop the cartels with their semi-automatic rifles!? :^)

Why does the Chad USA have El Chapo!:^)

CIA

And where was the CIA created!? :^)

a secret jewish banker meeting

In what country?.....! :^)

They're not sending their best.

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 43K)

an Jewish satellite.