But...but chinks hate japs

20 year old anime beat Toy Story 4 in China.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-27 Spirited Away rules China box office 18 years late.png (676x519, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y1hzHolsgCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well maybe that's because spirited away is actually good
Toy Story, however..

I watch some Hollywood scifi movies on occasion.

Doesn't mean I like Jews.

wait but that's an old anime?

spirited away is fucking based, and disney is as full of shit as that one spirit

Attached: Spirited-Away-still.jpg (1600x865, 206K)

Anime, like dick, goes past national borders and can unite all of mankind.

I can stream it online
>Chinks btfo
>Jews btfo

>hate japan
>think japan belongs to them
sounds pretty chinese to me desu.

Reminder that laws don't apply to pigs.

Attached: laws-dont-apply-to-pigs-42856000.png (500x411, 127K)

They do not want to be seen supporting American movies. They are not like the west, many of them will actually act in what they think to be the benefit of their nation in deeds and not just words, and consumption habit is a major vector for this.
Old news to anybody whose any good at shorting in this day and age.

Based and Miyazakipilled

still light years ahead of fucking toy story

it was just now released in China for the first time

>some things are better than others
Stay tuned for more important news that definitely isn’t sliding important news.

Toy Story was excellent though, and 2 was pretty great as well. 3 is overrated af and haven't seen 4 yet.

>watching cartoons
fucking loser

Toy story 4 is fucking horrible. They should've stopped at the 2nd one.

To be fair that movie is a masterpiece.

China bans lots of popular anime as propaganda. Attack on Titan for example is considered fascist propaganda and banned in China still.

This.

Disney pulling standard virtue signalling with MUH BO PEEP IS NOW STRONK WOMYN MUH FEMINISM shit.

Meanwhile anime continues to push traditional gender roles and calls out leftism for the trash that it is.

Attached: 1460522586730.jpg (1010x1500, 261K)

this movie is actually about prostitution, you know?

Disney shouldn't have fired John Lasseter

Attached: IMG_2031.jpg (280x350, 36K)

Fuck. I love that dude.

I wave my arms from side to side holding a white blanket just like him... to feel like him.

Cartoons is art.

You have no idea

>20 year old anime beat Toy Story 4 in China.
well yeah, Miyazaki is a once-per-civilization genius, and Toy Story 4 is some lazy shit built on the hollowed out carcass of a mediocre Tom Hanks voiceover gig.

Anyone else find out about Tom Hanks strange instagram?

chinese would rather watch old ass japanese cartoon than the american movie

think about it for a second, this is how low currently americlaps are in chinese perception

toy story is a very american cartoon. Jokes and references will be lost upon translation.They obviously relate more to Spirited Away despite being 20 year old.

Bo peep was such a boner killer. Woody is a cuck who abandoned his kid for a stronk homeless skunk bitch

surely China didn’t ban or suppress American media.

Toy Story 4 is woke sjw feminist trash

Attached: 383B6AD7-5C80-4AE3-AE2C-6FC34C94C96D.jpg (640x492, 69K)

The third one had at least a good conclusion, nobody asked for Toy Story 4, this movie is uneccessary AF

It was made when China was still enforcing cultural isolationism.

It's literally about jews.

I guess chinks also love americans because they consume our media in much greater magnitude on average. I guess americans love chinks because we buy shit made in their country. Oh wait this line of reasoning is retarded

China and Japan relations are going good again. Xi is trying to get young japs and chinks to be friends.

The other movies were never released in China. They see "4" and pass on it because it's the 4th movie in a line of movies they haven't seen. Shit movies like Transformers blow nip toons like Spirited Away out of the water in China. You're honestly just ignorant on their market.

that was a good movie, fuck disney

>nobody asked for Toy Story 4
Disney (((executives))) did.

>Spirited away
>Ghosts are forbidden
How the fuck did they screen it?

But Spirited Away is anti-consumerism. It shines a light on how hollow the pursuit of pleasure and money can be when it costs you your traditions and forces a bugman existence.
Seems like the opposite lesson China would to make.

womp womp

Maybe the Chinese are getting sick of it after all

it's not since Coco

Anime is for faggots mate.

Spirited Away is objectively better than everything Disney has ever produced since the death of Walt.

You will regret those words the day we march across the face of Earth

Attached: 1560051934856.jpg (733x957, 577K)

cry more you patriotic over hollywood movies retard

Cartoons aren’t meant just for children, adults originally watched them in the theaters back in the 30s. The only people who came up with that retarded idea are boomers. Hell, even Hitler loved the Disney films.

Plebbitor found

Attached: 1561398952498.jpg (500x356, 57K)

WTF I love Chinese now

Attached: 1557945395793s.jpg (112x112, 2K)

>implying anime posters ever get off their couch
>implying they arent 800lb bed ridden spergs
>Doubt

Nice try, Zhang Pu.

Attached: 1557782059263.jpg (1600x1800, 450K)

I wish Western media would ever take a leaf out of Ghiblis book and actually make the social commentary not cringe worthy. Over here we get pandering bullshit that's laughably on the nose with muh ebil CEOs polluting the earth. Over there you get Nausicaa flying a glider around with massive sentient beetles n shit and Mononoke where the protagonist becomes an environmentalist because a corrupted pig God demon fucked up his arm and then the god of nature gets his head cut off and starts to suck the life out of everything his corpse touches

Fuck man why is Japan so great

>Attack on Titan for example is considered fascist propaganda

Hold on. What?

Attached: 1554747139216.jpg (600x512, 42K)

jilted americant.

Spirited away is the greatest fucking movie ever created.

Show could've been a masterpiece of it ended within 10 episodes in a dark/sad ending. (the titans getting into the capital)

Murikama said Disney is stupid like all Western cartoons because their depiction of Good and Evil is "dangerously simple for children". He makes good childrens cartoons (as stupid as they are) but is pompous fuck.

Only five or so absolute masterpiece anime.

>t.overgrown manchild

Toy Story has an amazing franchise. I watched the first one a couple of months ago with my daughter, and she's been hooked ever since. TS4 has solid story telling and writing, with great actors. The concept is phenomenal.

That's not what was happening, but okay Euromong. I was explaining how the market in China works. Spirited Away is doing better than a movie that's made basically nothing because China doesn't know the franchise. Spirited Away, too, has made basically nothing, but a little more than the nothing Toy Story 4 has made. Godzilla also didn't make much because it's Japanese. Really shitty American action flicks sell like hotcakces there. Not my fault you're completely fucking stupid about the subject.

That's a very respectable opinion I can't really contradict right now.

Attached: 1517864639_mhm fish.gif (500x344, 1.51M)

Chankoros are now trying to fix the broken relationship with Japan,
Their positive views on Japan have improved from the bottom to now 42%,
on the other hand, 86% of Japanese people still hold a negative view on China.

Attached: chink_views_on_US_and_Japan.png (1592x900, 1.16M)

It is perfectly possible that Xi will invite the new Japanese Emperor and Empress as a state guest to promote a dramatic reconciliation between Japan/China.
The US has to do something about this.

The best option to prevent this from happening;
the GOP gives Abe an official greenlight to visit Yasukuni War Shrine,
which will provoke unprecedented outrage in China,
and completely tear up the Japan/China ties to the level where it can never recover.

It's philosemitic propaganda.

>20 year old anime beat Toy Story 4 in China.

they're both still asian despite all the nationalism/communism LARP.

what becomes fashionable in japan or south korea will become fashionable in China due to the racial similarities.

Best anime ever

Porco Rosso is such a fucking great movie
youtube.com/watch?v=y1hzHolsgCM

Attached: porco.webm (886x480, 2.96M)

Yasukuni war shrine. Redpill me. Is it some pro imperial Japan shrine that is not allowed to be honored after ww2? Like how Germans cannot have swastika's or they get arrested?

On the other hand, chinks have less individuality nowadays than you guys ever did at any one point in your entire history
polls will always show what the state wants, not what the people think, because the people think what the state wants, and not the other way around

That's like someone unironically hating the merchants yet a lot of the retards on here keep watching movies/tv hollywood and the big gay produce anyhow and keep bankrolling them

Attached: AoT.png (591x1206, 262K)

I thought China didn't allow films with ghosts for promoting mysticism or something like that.

>thinks the CCP hates the US more than Japan
NANKING

>2001 is old ass
Fucking zoomers

honestly their government is doing them a favor

It's an excuse. A lot of movies with ghosts tend to have other things the government doesn't want people seeing (incest, race mixing, movies that are too sexual, etc.). China has released a few ghost movies, but they were made in Hong Kong to government standards.
All the biggest movies in China for the past almost two decades have been American.

current young adults grew up with nip anime. a lot of older women in asia watched this girly anime called "candy candy" in the 70's when they were young, and some of them still think it was made in their country. people are more aware of where nip anime is made, yeah

China kills their own people for fun.

Attached: Dy4OIHvnAeYLsnxiaxaA-XJlhmjiPPs3N-G5ZRTrtBw.jpg (1024x700, 196K)

Why is she invoking Jesus if she is jewish?

kek truth

Is that really what the Titans are an allegory for?

I quit watching after the first season but now I may pick it up.

Your govt kills whites for good goy points and cash

why can't whiteoids make good animations? do they lack creativity?

Attached: f04da2db148419d7e7f04f.jpg (900x550, 284K)

Not even in the same league as Spirited Away.

>Things shills say to defend democide.

god I'm sick of miyazaki

Because they dropped perfecting it decades ago to take on perfecting CGI animation instead. Also:

retard

No, that's end of evangelion

>When china does it to worthless insect people it's horrible, when my own country does it to my own people it doesn't exist
You are why Europeans are going extinct

His movies are simply such life-affirming i can't help but love them

Attached: 1453608395572.jpg (648x446, 69K)

Said the english teacher who explicitly traveled to japan

You're so mad that your gay Chinese cartoons make no money and are vastly overrated. You ever seen nip CGI? It's so fucking gross and Syfy-tier. They're good at nothing but making raw fish with rice.

Imagine being so butthurt about japan you have imagination fantasies like this on Jow Forums

why are you obsessed with japan posters, kraut? is it because you know you'll never be allowed in the country?

Seconding

Of only you knew how bad things really were.

>that anime face
Why are japs so bad at art?