HAPPENING: GOOGLE ELECTION MEDDLING & SOCIAL ENGINEERING

THREAD #10 MODS PLEASE STICKY

tl;dr
Google executive caught on tape and documents leaked revealing purposefully biased censorship and social engineering. DOJ and both houses are investigating.

The video: projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/
The video: gohmert.house.gov/uploadedfiles/google.mp4
The video: bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

thesun.co.uk/news/9373135/google-exec-secretly-recorded-stop-trump-election-2020/
archive.is/WVZvT

PREVIOUS THREADS

#1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 >Senate Commerce Hearing on Tech Companies Use of Algorithms
c-span.org/video/?462071-1/tech-company-officials-testify-algorithms

Notable timestamps:
1:43:23 - Cruz missile grilling "user experience """"professional""""
1:44:24 - CSPAN muting the """"professional"""'s response
1:47:35 - goolag employees donated $1.315 million to hirrareee's campaign but $0 to Trump
1:57:00 - s-o-yboy trying to explain what fairness is and fails to defend propaganda by calling it a shared narrative
1:57:47 - Wolfram faggot doubles down by asking who gets to decide what the truth is

>Execs from Google, Facebook, Twitter testify before Congress
youtube.com/watch?v=oRMqTBCxn2Y

>What is Section 230 of the Communication Decency Act (CDA)?
minclaw.com/legal-resource-center/what-is-section-230-of-the-communication-decency-act-cda/

It is imperative that the shills do not slide this topic.
DoJ already outlined the antitrust angle on 6/11 IT'S HAPPENING

GOOGLE IS INTERFERING IN EVERY ELECTION WORLDWIDE:

projectveritas.com/2019/06/26/blacklisted-leaked-youtube-doc-appears-to-show-election-interference/

projectveritas.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/youtube-blacklist-upload.pdf

Attached: 1466751911958.png (640x480, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/yJAamzCi
pastebin.com/A6N6s8ip
pastebin.com/FL4Aq7aC
youtube.com/watch?v=UqV-gmdV0bk
youtube.com/watch?v=x9IMsgz_ZNM
eff.org/issues/bloggers/legal/liability/230
senate.gov/senators/How_to_correspond_senators.htm
senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=399712
projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/
bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/
gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=399712).
pastebin.com/12xRPLeE
cjr.org/tow_center/google-news-algorithm.php
allsides.com/blog/google-news-heavily-biased-—-its-not-rigged
web.archive.org/web/20190624162556/https://developers.google.com/machine-learning/fairness-overview/
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&q=ml fairness
rapidtables.com/convert/number/ascii-hex-bin-dec-converter.html
theguardian.com/business/2018/jan/25/george-soros-facebook-and-google-are-a-menace-to-society
investopedia.com/news/george-soros-adds-facebook-apple-twitter-13f/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Copy pasta for the normies, spread to (((Social-Media))): pastebin.com/yJAamzCi
RICO, Contacts and forms: pastebin.com/A6N6s8ip

Shill Patrol:
They are using circular logic to pit us against eachother.
Google is the enemy. Da joos infecting moarpenis's brain/pantry have little to do with the greatest happening of our time
They will use the 'tu quoque' fallacy: the notion that Action X is okay for Group Y to do because Group Z is also doing it.
The pastebin contains achive links to the known images that maorpenis and crew uses.
pastebin.com/FL4Aq7aC

Examples:
One user said it best:
"So your argument is that if one group of Jews is dishing shit on another, more powerful group of Jews... We just.sit it out?"

Attached: 1561582148422.jpg (706x4456, 324K)

BUMP

Attached: 1561492853407.jpg (690x670, 88K)

Attached: jannies.jpg (1252x644, 86K)

Help Sen. Josh Hawley destroy U.S. Code 230.
>What do?
[1] Disseminate info to normiesphere social media. No account? Good. You're not a bugman normie. Make one.
[2] contact senators and officials (below) to get the ball rolling and let them know what u think
———————————————————————————————
>A quick rundown
youtube.com/watch?v=UqV-gmdV0bk
youtube.com/watch?v=x9IMsgz_ZNM
eff.org/issues/bloggers/legal/liability/230

>Government correspondence
senate.gov/senators/How_to_correspond_senators.htm
senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm

>Veritas vid backups
gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=399712
projectveritas.com/2019/06/24/insider-blows-whistle-exec-reveals-google-plan-to-prevent-trump-situation-in-2020-on-hidden-cam/
———————————————————————————————
Don't just fling shit at the walls of our containment board. This is war, so get out there and redpill.

Attached: Josh Godley.jpg (1920x1080, 2.55M)

Call and write. State and federal:

Dear [Representative/Senator] [Name]:

My name is [Insert name], and I have been a constituent of your [district/state] for [time period]. I am writing this letter to urge you to support and accelerate the Google antitrust probe. Additionally, I demand that You subpoena Google to testify and explain their actions publicly and openly. The Senate inquiry into technology companies' use of algorithms and machine learning to influence the public held on 06/25/2019 did not provide the level of insight into Google's actions to properly address the concerns of the public.

As you may be aware, a video has surfaced of a Google executive sharing plans for how the company desires to meddle in the upcoming 2020 elections. The video itself can be viewed on Texas Representative Gohmert's website (gohmert.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=399712). This is a serious accusation that could undermine the very legitimacy of our entire Republic. Even more troubling is the implications of how many of the executives involved are foreign nationals.

I again urge you to demonstrate that you are a representative of the constituents living in your [district/state] by clearly and publicly declaring your intent to have these allegations investigated.

Sincerely
[Name]
[Title]
[Address]
[Phone Number]
[Email Address]

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Where the fuck is the staff sticky

Attached: 1530807851977.png (670x410, 445K)

that’s gay actually use your brain and write something don’t just copy paste like a drone

What is the proposed replacement for safe harbour provisions? Wouldn’t repealing 230 be effectively the same thing as article 13 in the EU, causing platforms to be held liable for content posted on it?

Attached: 3F829884-AAAE-4FA2-9273-5E85BE397E33.jpg (1566x881, 105K)

its a bit of a quantity over quality thing right now—pretty dire. obviously some of us will

These bastards are evil

Attached: received_2187193431348770.jpg (576x1024, 61K)

Help Sen. Josh Hawley destroy U.S. Code 230: pastebin.com/12xRPLeE

I have made a pastebin for this topic as well. It will be included in further breads.

Q - Zionist
Alex Jones - Zionist
Jerome Corsi - Zionist
Roger Stone - Zionist
PJW - Zionist
Posobiec - Zionist
Bannon - Zionist
Ben Shapiro - Zionist
Jordan Peterson - Zionist
Geert Wilders - Zionist
Sam Harris - Zionist
Spencer - Zionist
Mich Enoch - Zionist
Lauren Southern - Zionist
Faith Goldy - Zionist
Sellner/Pettibone - Zionist
Tommy Robinson - Zionist
Ann Coulter - Zionist
Stefan Molyneux - Zionist
Cernovich - Zionist
George Webb - Zionist
Jason Goodman - Zionist
Matt Couch - Zionist
Milo - Zionist
JF - Zionist
Kevin MacDonald - Zionist
Andrew Anglin - Zionist
Weev - Zionst
Sargoy of Mossad - Zionist
Kyle Chapman - Zionist
Stephen Crowder - Zionist
Laura Loomer - Zionist
David Duke - Zionist shill
Gavin mccines - Zionist
Jared Taylor - Zionist
Robert spencer - Zionist
Pamela geller - Zionist
Charlie kirk - Zionist
Candice owens - Zionist
Thomas paine - Zionist
Douglas murray - Zionist
Joe Rogan - Zionist shill
Kate Hopkins - Zionist
Elon Musk - Zionist
Kanye West - Zionist
Proud boys - Zionist
Mr. Metokur - Zionist
Pewdiepie - Zionist
Jesse Lee Peterson - Zionist
Brenton Tarrant - Zionist
Nigel Farage - Zionist
Ezra Levant - Zionist
Patrick Little - Zionist
James o Keefe - Zionist

hmmm does seem like a targeted campaign

....its always /ourguys/ spearheading the fight for regulation, why aren't you gonna step up to the plate, user??

no my bad. hes planning to amend it so they must submit to quarterly audits to determine whether or not they are biased. if they are they get fugged.

kys memeflag

That sounds alright, although it is just more bureaucracy and I wonder if it’ll be effective. At least it’s something, not just repeal.

There’s a system district offices (not sure about DC offices) use called “intranet quorum”. It’s scans the text and drops it into a program to be forwarded to the representative or chief of staff. When I interned in summer 2015 I had a whole buch letters saying the same shit over and over, the issue of the day was the “Iran deal”. The recurring terms are labeled a number next to them to indicate frequency of the term used. The program summarized what your constituents call in/write about. Giving a very brief summary about what your district is saying. In short, it really doesn’t matter if there’s variation between letters or not. Just give staffers a headache, blow up thier inboxes, phone lines, mail, voicemail, etc. They’ll likely deserve it anyway.

good on ya

>Adolf Hitler - Zionist
Wow, those Big Tech libtards really hate /ourguys/, huh?

Attached: Twitter51ac73c.jpg (323x156, 17K)

They know it too. Why else would they nix their old motto?

Even this late at night the thread is being slid hard.

Northwestern University published an audit last month proving that Google is biased towards Liberals 62% of the time
cjr.org/tow_center/google-news-algorithm.php

Also this "centrist" news site found that Google is biased to the Left 65% of the time.
allsides.com/blog/google-news-heavily-biased-—-its-not-rigged

These facts need to be used to boost the evidence of censorship. The MSM keep disregarding the source, but there are independent sources besides Veritas that prove Google's slant

How is this not a sticky? Is Jow Forums ded?

I think we know why.

Attached: clown pepe vs jannies.jpg (1024x584, 50K)

Interesting can I get a QRD?

Bump for RICO and destroying Google. Also lets hit the beast on all fronts. Make sure you do not have a Chrome OS. Use DuckDuckGo or Tor for search engine. Do not use the youtube app, only access through a browser.

tl;dr
Google executive caught on tape and documents leaked revealing purposefully biased censorship and social engineering. DOJ and both houses are investigating.

It's at the top of OP's thread.

Attached: quick rundown.gif (380x380, 1.18M)

Thanks and checked. Interesting I mean we've known about this for a while but to have solid proof is pretty nice. I hope they are able to do something about it though. Does this fall under treason?

If we get enough anons to email their senator and spam their phones, it falls under RICO. The current legislature is going to be breaking them up iregardless, both the dems and gop want it.

show that jannie who's in charge

Attached: KART AND PEPE MASTER.jpg (1920x1208, 1.11M)

>ITT retards and jewisth tricks
literally controlled opposition.
youtube man bad but it won't be (((project veritas))) to bring them down
just another neverending story for q retards
fucking honey in this pot:
no one is going to jail because you faggots waste all your energy in honeypots
this is an unedited photo btw

Attached: thisjew.jpg (277x182, 6K)

>google man good

Nothing will happen is you just sit their and bitch. We've given you the resources to take action.
Help Sen. Josh Hawley destroy U.S. Code 230: pastebin.com/12xRPLeE

RICO is not taken litley. The current Legislative and Senate bodies are in our favor and both parties want the tech giants broken up.

They're gonna get away it, aren't (((they)))?

Attached: 1559078798673.jpg (866x600, 178K)

LGBT meme - Zionist

What a coincidence...

THIS IS BULLSHIT! THEY DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT TECH! THE ONLLLLLLLY WAY THAT THEY WILL LEARN IS TO. BE. SHUT. THE. FUCK. DOWN.
>Str8 404'd

They could have gotten away with it, if it were not for hiring a woman at the top position.
Do you read me well, Google? You were SO STUPID TO PUT A WOMAN IN A ROLE THAT MATTERS, SHE NATURALLY SPOKE HER DUMB MOUTH, AND NOW ALL YOUR COMPANY IS GOING TO GET DISMANTLED.

Attached: Bible black.jpg (1024x683, 252K)

Yes, just how they got away with injecting a traitor into German society and destroying it from within plus creating Israel at the same time.

Be honest. If this bill is presented to the house, what are the chances of it passing?

Attached: 50A7512F-ADF6-4CF4-8BA9-EEDB92561EF6.jpg (600x358, 12K)

>You were SO STUPID TO PUT A WOMAN IN A ROLE
hehe, diversity is actually /our/ strength.

Between Jow Forumsthe_donald, google, and the Dem Debates, today was a good day frens. Maybe when I wake up I won't get youtube to work on my way to work and google will be gone forever.

Attached: C-ygGtzU0AEi50Z.jpg (750x725, 88K)

>RICO is not taken litley.
yeah it is, this is like the 4th or 5th non happening >muh RICO
just this year. which is not to mention the nunes memo non happening and the declass nonhappening.
literally all your shit is fake and gay, that should be a huge clue to every user lurking the thread that you're actually pro-youtube controlled opposition.

I mean their diversity is /our/ strength.

Attached: baby scared.jpg (1242x1234, 104K)

spread the veritas video, post copies on youtube. Download it from bitchute or somewhere

google search "ml fairness" before they shoah the autocomplete

web.archive.org/web/20190624162556/https://developers.google.com/machine-learning/fairness-overview/

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=now 7-d&geo=US&q=ml fairness

Attached: ML FAIRNESS 6-24-19.png (1299x582, 30K)

>declass nonhappening
It was ordered last year.
Only a question when the moab will happen.
Stealth bombers on 17th next month?

Show your flag, Jewish Nazi traitor.

Bump

>Error 500
An unknown registry error has occurred. A group of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to fail miserably against the waves after waves after waves of traffic heading to your svrz since the law or feds will do anything about as Lyin' Jim Comey would say "The Situation". >Error 502
Bad Gateway. Society breakdown. People just stopped giving a fuck and started censoring big tech companies back

>Error 404
Mirai Botnet Variants are rampant and now running trough on BIG tech that thinks it programs the world to what they decide it should be while censoring all opposition

Attached: Who Am I.png (445x349, 131K)

Attached: AndThenOneDay.jpg (1056x720, 582K)

>Error 500
An unknown registry error has occurred. A group of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to fail miserably against the waves after waves after waves of traffic heading to your svrz since the law or feds will do anything about as Lyin' Jim Comey would say "The Situation"

>Error 502
Bad Gateway. Society breakdown. People just stopped giving a fuck and started censoring big tech companies back

>Error 404
Mirai Botnet Variants are rampant and now running trough on BIG tech that thinks it programs the world to what they decide it should be while censoring all opposition

Attached: Who Am I No System Is Safe.jpg (395x559, 81K)

>...and then one day people voted (((Hitler))) into power
...who not only supported "The Jews"
...who not only created Israel as we know it
...who not only did not commit suicide (and if he did, he would have been a chicken shit "leader" anyway)
...who fucked over women (+men) and put them into the workplace instead of putting them into the kitchen where they belong
etc.

Said one thing, did the exact opposite.
Who would do such a thing, I wonder.

>Error 500
An unknown registry error has occurred. A group of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to fail miserably against the waves after waves after waves of traffic heading to your svrz since the law or feds will do anything about as Lyin' Jim Comey would say "The Situation"

>Error 502

>Error 404

It's time to resurrect an old idea...
>It's time to resurrect an old idea...

An idea...of free speech

You can also add the magnet on your Torrent Client and let seeding to help BitChute servers.

Maybe use less pervitin, fuhrer.

~
>Error 500

>Error 502

>Error 404

Attached: Google Is Down.png (666x227, 9K)

>Error 500

>Error 502

>Error 404

Attached: youtube is down.png (665x300, 9K)

Attached: Hack The Planet.gif (648x348, 3.36M)

It's not down for me.

Hold the phone, bible black is in 3d now? How the fuck was I not informed?

Would be nice...wouldn't it? Why do you let this continue?

It's not down for me, however some videos will not load, they just sit their at caching.

Pic related is better than pervitin.

Attached: crl-40_940_4.png (1001x865, 10K)

Bump

Attached: You Just Let Me Be The Genius Here Ok.png (665x300, 15K)

That domain is not used, hell godaddy lists as available for $11.99 per year.

>fluorine compound
Get that shit outta' here!

Olay!!! Olay olay oooooooolay! Ooooooooolaaaayyyyyyyyyyy oooooooooooooollllllllllllaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy

UGFydHkgYXQKMjE2LjU4LjIxNS40Ngo0dGggb2YgSnVseQpNaWRuaWdodAo=

Olay!!! Olay olay oooooooolay! Ooooooooolaaaayyyyyyyyyyy oooooooooooooollllllllllllaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy

>Wew
You are a sharp one, aren't you? I wonder what else your powers of observation will reveal for us tomorrow...

Also, did you even read the name of the URL...newfag?

I see you lack chemistry knowledge. Just because it's a fluoridated analog does not make it dangerous, There are several drugs, prescription and not that are fluoridated.

Good stuff. Bumping until mods fucking sticky this.

*normalfag
Goddamn, this reeks of reddit. Then again, that's what Jow Forums is nowadays. Same with all of Jow Forums.

Jokes one you. I bought the domain.

>UGFydHkgYXQKMjE2LjU4LjIxNS40Ngo0dGggb2YgSnVseQpNaWRuaWdodAo=
oh ho, whats this

Mods are fags and probably half the pro jewgle shills.

Don't know I'm just an engineer. Maybe General Know It All has an answer.

Party at goolgle's domain...4th of July...Midnight
>Party at goolgle's domain...4th of July...Midnight

Come to the party, fren

Does the General live on the 64th base?

Well here you go Mr. overpaid and under educated engineer

rapidtables.com/convert/number/ascii-hex-bin-dec-converter.html

I don't do work for niggers...you can figure it out for yourself

ITS A FUCKING MEME NEWFAG! THE DOMAIN WAS "REPLY TO THIS POST OR YOUR MOTHER IS GOING TO DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT"

L
U
R
K

MOAR

I'm an Electronic Engineer. Not a knob twiddler, excuse me, Software Engineer.

I live inside of your head.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh sp00ky XDDDD

Attached: Laughing Skull.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

>Software Engineer
My dick is soft right now, can you engineer that?

If all you can do is throw epithets around, you won't make it very far in life. However your still bumping the thread, carry on.

>Software Engineer
Also, you really are the reason this continues. You put your (((job))) over everything. You are not your job. But, you have a knowledge that very few have. A knowledge that CAN help shut this shit down. If...on a day...50-100 people came together...they could stamp out the likes of (((google)))...the media...and big tech again. They fear no one, aside from hax0rs. As they are not held to the same account as the normal population. Fear, needs to be re-instilled. The need to remember that 'they need us'...not the other way around. And if not...they're companies can go bankrupt after sitting down for a month while investors flee. Money and control are the ONLY things they care about. They DON'T care about the law...why should we?

And I was just fucking with you nigger. Chillax and use your freedom to express yourself and fuck with people...this isn't fagbook or plebbit

>Also, you really are the reason this continues.
The britbong started it. I just noticed he stopped posting due to time differences yesterday and took over.
>>You put your (((job))) over everything. You are not your job
I can agree with that, however I work a collective total of 4 weeks out of the year. My hobby is making drugs. If I didn't have EE skills and a loving family, I'd most likely be making Meth.

>And I was just fucking with you nigger. Chillax and use your freedom to express yourself and fuck with people...this isn't fagbook or plebbit
I've been here since the great habbo raids of 2005/2006. I maintain my composure whether my posts have a name attached to them or not.

Attached: IRS2092_3KW.jpg (1150x557, 107K)

>people who voted for the current president who do not agree with our definition of fairness
that's what happens when you mix pajeet with gurls to do projects
do they even know what the word fair means my god
now I know why their fair use is fucked since they make their own definitions
we really gave google everything and now look what they done too much power can ruin

Don't know if you awake or not, but I've got this if you need to rest.

>pic
That's more electrical engineer than software engineer
>The britbong started it. I just noticed he stopped posting due to time differences yesterday and took over
Then you niggers need to turn a blind eye when their shit starts getting turned off. You'll be going after the wrong people...
>I can agree with that, however I work a collective total of 4 weeks out of the year
Noice. Rich mother fucker...
>My hobby is making drugs
That's not good. What kind?
>I maintain my composure whether my posts have a name attached to them or not
I just use the name to fuck with people...aaannnndddd it works. I got here around late 09' - early 10'. You're here for life, it's true lol

yeah im lurking but thanks if you could that would be great

>That's more electrical engineer than software engineer
That's because I'm an EE, not a knob twiddler.
>Then you niggers need to turn a blind eye when their shit starts getting turned off. You'll be going after the wrong people...
I don't use any of google's products. I self host my own email server and file server.
>Noice. Rich mother fucker...
45k a year isn't rich, however it's comfy.
>That's not good. What kind?
One of the compounds I posted earlier CRL-40,940, it's just a more bioavailable form of modafinil. I've been working up on a piperidine, methylphenidate and soon amphetamine from styrene. I like challenges, that and when DOTR happens you're gonna want the guy who make guns, drugs and convert solar panels to run off the grid.
>I just use the name to fuck with people...aaannnndddd it works. I got here around late 09' - early 10'. You're here for life, it's true lol
Agreed, even my dad's been here since 2008.

Get some rest britbong.

Attached: 1557037368349.gif (498x219, 1.28M)

I am curious if the leaks are in any way at all connected to George Soros, as one year ago in June 2018 he started a dialogue against Google and Facebook - both whom are under siege.

If so, then what's his end game with all the division? His vision? Also, why invest in Facebook while also wanting it to crash and burn?

theguardian.com/business/2018/jan/25/george-soros-facebook-and-google-are-a-menace-to-society

investopedia.com/news/george-soros-adds-facebook-apple-twitter-13f/

>I self host my own email server and file server
Smart man. I, just don't use any...at all. That is only helpful for us though, not others.
>45k a year isn't rich, however it's comfy.
For working 4 weeks per year, it's not bad.
>when DOTR happens you're gonna want the guy who make guns, drugs and convert solar panels to run off the grid
There is more to it than just that, but, I agree. But, most 'smart' preppers, already have reserves of all of the above. It's the food and water you also need to worry about. I can make nasty water...pure and clean...out of 3 things that nature provides. I can also hunt, trap, track and fish. Useful skills and knowledge is where it's going to be at after the initial hit has happened.

Just switch to Bing.

That's all you need to do to bankrupt Google.

I've made connections with my neighbors. We are all preppers, I'm also mormon thus we already have years of food and water stored.

Attached: 20190602_140255.jpg (4128x2322, 3M)

All their other services aren't as profitable.

The shit comes pre-installed on all of your devices. You'd have to root/rom all devices and blacklist

>I've made connections with my neighbors. We are all preppers
Me too
>We are all preppers
As are we. Most are current/former police/.mil/fire/rescue
>I'm also mormon thus we already have years of food and water stored.
Im not mormon, but have plenty of food. It was 18 months...now I have it at a solid 2 years. When it comes to water...I have numerous ways to clean water. I don't really have much stored, maybe 100 gallons.

>That little 16" pistol barrel
>3d printed lower
I'd be careful with that one fren, shit might blow up on you