P-please god let yang win. I don't want to be a wage slave for 50 years

p-please god let yang win. I don't want to be a wage slave for 50 years...

Attached: 1559619950814.jpg (670x573, 69K)

Stop buying drugs you stupid degenerate.

buy some used computer parts and mine crypto

git gud

$1000/month less rent, phone bill, groceries, broadband, gas bill, electric bill, petrol etc probably leaves very little user

don't worry user. We're living in the end times. Wageslavery won't exist within 50 years. Probably much sooner than that.
You better get right with Jesus, though.

i'll live in a tent in the damn woods or become a wandering vagabond on 1000 bucks a month if i don't have to do this shit anymore.

Join us comrade

>haha goy if you vote for me Ill give you $1000 every month and wipe your debt
how are campaign promises like this even legal?

also literally voting yourself bread and circuses

Yang gang lets go

Fair enough then.

why not live at home and have your mom cook dinner for you?

Attached: 1535185025839.jpg (601x625, 37K)

If you depend on employers for your success, you are a slave. If you depend on Yang for your success you are a slave. If you depend on anyone else for your success, you are a slave.

Make your own way, or be a slave. That is the truth of life. It has always been that way, and it always will be that way. It is that way now.

But now, something new has happened. Across every field of industry, the cat has been let out of the bag. The genie's out of the lamp. The immutable laws of physics demonstrate that today the means of production are not limitable to institutional endeavors. Individuals can manufacture almost every good they can buy in stores.

3D printers can make things with dirt, clay, cement, plastic, metals, food, conducting inks, and even living cells. People working together have printed homes, cars, phones, you name it. As development continues, as we continue pressing forward, even if we're pushing our luck, and add more and more means of producing goods individually, like aquaponics, CRISPR, mesh networks, and on and on, we are becoming unstoppable. We are becoming free.

Fuck those that make you dependent on them. Make your own freedom. Be free. Be free, or be a slave. You slaves will be corralled and despised. We free men will pass to our free sons the stars we have taken.

based but my moms dead so that's not happening.

Also, you only get the $1k if you work.

then i'll get a part time job and work like 15 hours a week lol

you guys realize that being a freeloading hippie who lives off welfare and being a fascist are mutually exclusive, right?

sorry to hear that. most white parents would rather see their children living on the streets than at home though. having your kids living at home would make you lose face.

Basically begome Italian

God you yang shills are acting up again, does some aussie shitposter need to shoot up another mosque to shut you faggots up for good?

Attached: 4CF4EE8B0F964CAB9757A40FA93708F5.jpg (890x692, 66K)

This. I'm tired of working at Walmart. I have probably one of the easiest jobs ever and it still sucks

>tfw no Italian multigenerational household to live in

This is true, my mother kicked me out randomly when I was 19 and I had to be homeless for weeks living in my car until I got an apartment

i would wage slave forever for mommy

Attached: soldiermommy.jpg (658x370, 73K)

I hope you starve to death

you're right. maybe the crushing pointlessness of wageslavery wouldn't be so bad with mommy in charge.

>universal basic income
>voluntary
>paid via tax on automation
>agriculture is highly automated
>increased taxes results in less money available to reinvest into producing food
>food shortages result
>cost of food increases due to supply/demand
>people who didn't voluntarily accept UBI are now involuntarily the ones paying for it, yet reap no benefit from it
>same people finally decide voluntarily accepting UBI is best option
>everyone voluntarily joins UBI
>due to inflation, value of UBI is equivalent to food stamps
>unfortunately (or fortunately) dumb people who voted Yang for UBI are too lazy to work and end up starving to death due to food shortages inflating the cost of food

This is super simple to understand.

Pray he crushes tmr's debate.

HUNGARY BTW