Based

twitter.com/CNN/status/1144109080610562053

Attached: australia trump.png (580x595, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/309-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_permanent_resident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Rudd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Abbott
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_of_Southeast_Asian_Nations#ASEAN_Plus_Three
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia–Korea_Free_Trade_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China–Australia_Free_Trade_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan–Australia_Economic_Partnership_Agreement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Factitious_disorder_imposed_on_another
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How can one man be so based?

finally Hawaii can be of some use to the states

Shining beacon of basedness

How does CNN get away with this?

It's been three years and finally he says something that 2015 Trump can get with

>much can be learned
>they're killing themselves

What is he trying to tell us?

Attached: 102720416-fashion-and-confidence-concept-man-with-thoughtful-and-curious-face.jpg (1300x866, 59K)

Our legal immigration system is just as gay, though.

We are quite a based country.

We leave a fiery trail

Attached: 1551417836939.png (1657x2119, 2.95M)

you mean the country getting overrun by chinks? maybe he's talking about the white australia policy, then i agree.

Do you know what Micronesia/Marshall Islands are? Them niggers don't even have to use a boat, we just let them in because of; "muh nuclear bomb testing".

F U C K
O F F
W E 'R E
F U L L

Attached: 1561227631054.gif (260x188, 204K)

>implying this is good

Now lefts from the US are going to attack our laws, and try to change them. Fuck trumpf.

Attached: 65316199_2750263465002605_2012514584191041536_n.jpg (914x960, 104K)

666 dreidel.

it seems strayans are doing a good job, still i think we're better in the treatment of illegals department.

Attached: 171123103905-manus-island-refugee-camp-3-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 56K)

I didn't know you took some atomic niggers from there. Hell, I thought they were deserted, hence the tests
intradesting, thanks

As jaded as I am every once in a while I'll see a headline like this and think to myself "I cannot believe we live in a world where the average American can't see through this." It's just so comically egregious where do you even begin

That's still better than what they had in their 3rd world countries.

Australia has the highest migration in (formally) white world. So please explain to me how we can learn something from them?

Attached: World migrants by country 2015 China USA Germany Australia Sweden Saudi Arabia North Korea immigrati (696x1416, 413K)

>migrants subjected to it have set themselves on fire
Baked beans.

israeli camp for comparison, it's also on the border in the middle of the desert so they cant run away.
IDF artillery\tank\aircraft live fire ranges in that general area, pretty fun when some sheep herder or illegal wanders into a 155mm artillery training session.

Attached: AP_255688461507.jpg (1600x900, 397K)

Australia didn't get less migrants compare to 2015.

Attached: World migrants by country 2017 China USA Germany Australia Sweden Saudi Arabia North Korea immigrati (693x1442, 197K)

Only for Muslims. Israel has lots of migrants, your whole country was made on migration.

not really , plenty are christian
and i wasnt talking about migrants i was talking about illegals.

Attached: 1.6698992.3382245120.jpg (2200x1468, 708K)

It would be interesting to see who robbed the other group more, native Hawaiians or the beaners

Israel's deal isn't so much reducing migration, but more about getting more land. You have a wall to secure your territory. If Israel path continues you won't have just people from all over Arab and European world, but also Africa.

If every recent immigrant to the USA, last two decades, set themselves ablaze what would that look like tomorrow.

China pays our politicians, most property including our farms and electricity grid are owned by chinese investors, the chinese government gives chinks money to move to australia and buy houses, which has driven the prices up. so that when the chinese economy crashes they have foreign investments to cash out on.

its a soft invasion.

Too bad he won’t do anything regrading immigration and will continue to just tweet about it.

You get more investment from USA, Japan, Netherlands and UK than China. Businessmen don't care about race, they are looking at their stocks, their graphs. Australia benefits a lot more than China does, since you export more to China than China imports. Just a question of capitalism making profits on your land.

Attached: Australia foreign investments import export 2010-2016.png (1917x3030, 209K)

Kek

Attached: QJl94T.jpg (640x360, 27K)

It's not about general investment retard, chinks are fucking up the housing market HARD and buying strategic assets, they own over 20% of Australia's productive farmland and a whole shitload of infrastructure assets.

you w0t m8 ? literally the only time that happened is with golan because the syrians didnt want it back after the war. and even then there's barely anyone living there, mostly farmers.
we never had a major shortage of land, most of the population and industry is still concentrated where it was before israel was founded

He's actually right. Qualified people who can contribute to the economy are given permanent residence before even entering the country within weeks/months in countries like Australia/Canada/NZ, while no illegal is let in. Meanwhile in the US, a large portion of immigrants are illegal and people who have applied legally may have to wait for decades. Funnily the easiest way to immigrate to US is via family sposorship or investing 500k in a pooled REIT project.

Maybe 5% of street shitters are actually qualified, they lie like a motherfucker on their resumes and give them their families as contact references.

that's funny because
>be me
>visit Hawaii
>1st day with rental car
>wheels and tires stolen

Of course they are, since you are selling and their Asian students need housing. Australia prides itself with good private education. If you come to study to Australia you obviously need housing. Only rich send their children to study in Australia and they have the money to buy.
Australia is 50th largest country by population on planet but takes 3rd place in number of international private students.

Attached: Australia tourism foreign students mining.png (1263x1263, 106K)

I would say less than that. See to become an Australian permanent resident it is not that hard as it doesn't judge talent, but qualifications. Requirements are basically having a degree(almost every moron has one as all colleges in India are terrible) and like 3 year of work experience, which doesn't specify income so any moron can get a 1500-2500$/yr job to fulfill requirement. That's all you need to get permanent residency.

I can't wait until Canadians start fleeing and we put them in concentration camps.

bababababased

LOL. Totally unbiased, there.

Good question. Ask a 'normie' about it and see how it goes.

Why would you need permanent residency anyway? You can study and work without that, then permanent residency comes sooner or later when you are long enough there. Btw, does George Soros need permanent residency to build factories all over the world? Free market, you invest, some boss does your bidding.

WTF I hate shrimps on the bar b now!

>based
>At the request of Democrats, I have delayed the Illegal Immigration Removal Process

Trump is allowing more illegal immigrants into the US than Obama did. He has the power to stop it but refuses to.

Sounds like something you should tell the president, he's pretty good about closing loopholes like that

kek

No one uses CNN anymore. It's just propaganda agents screaming into the void for a handful of aging 70 year old boomers to watch it to differentiate themselves from their even older parents watching Fox (but Fox actually has shit that appeals to more than just 90 year olds).

Attached: cnn.png (1008x1864, 466K)

No, I'm just showing how bad govts. are at judging qualifications. The whole system can be fixed by giving higher weightage to higher quality education or working at better organisations at higher levels.

PR is ideal because it gives you full path to citizenship before even stepping foot in the country.

Personally don't care as I have an EU passport(by descent) but it's just an observation on how broken immigration is

He's saying he only wants rich migrants or "skilled workers" like doctors. We have so many fucking indian "programmers" it's retarded. We have thousands upon thousands for muslim "doctors" who won't actually look at a female patient just say 'you are fine' and then write them a script for whatever they ask.

To be fair which would you rather get invaded by chinks or spics. I mean none would be better

He's referring to illegals, we sent our illegals to PNG and Christmas Island, legally we let in 400,000 people a year, far, far too much

Yup that's what I alluded to here It's broken but less broken than countries like US

archive.homeaffairs.gov.au/trav/visa-1/309-
>The temporary Partner (Provisional) visa (subclass 309) is granted first and lets you stay in Australia while the permanent Partner (Migrant) visa (subclass 100) is processed.

So basically Australian bangs an Asian woman, then she's resident and future of Australia is Asian. That's the easiest way.

Attached: permanent residency visa Australia.png (1643x492, 35K)

Being programmer is skillful user.

clearly you never worked with an indian one

This is best way.

Attached: 1561499608060.jpg (736x949, 86K)

Australia handed out permanent residency to refugees before Abbott even signed a deal with Asian countries to import more people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_permanent_resident
>There are a number of programs under which a person may enter and obtain permanent residency in Australia, including:
>General Skilled Migration Program - mainly for skilled migrants, and has made available 129,250 visas for year 2012-2013
>Humanitarian Program - mainly for refugees seeking permanent residency, and has made available 13,750 visas for year 2012-2013.

So really Australia was always open.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Rudd
>serving from December 2007 to June 2010 and again from June to September 2013. He held office as the leader of the Australian Labor Party.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Abbott
>served as the 28th Prime Minister of Australia, in office from 2013 to 2015
>leader of the Liberal Party from 2009 to 2015

2009:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_of_Southeast_Asian_Nations#ASEAN_Plus_Three
>The Association of Southeast Asian Nations[12] (ASEAN
>The group became ASEAN Plus Six with Australia, New Zealand and India.
>On 27 February 2009, an FTA with Australia and New Zealand was signed

2014:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australia–Korea_Free_Trade_Agreement
>Korea Australia Free Trade Agreement (also called the KAFTA)
>The agreement was finalised and came into force in 2014.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China–Australia_Free_Trade_Agreement
>China–Australia Free Trade Agreement (ChAFTA)
>The deal was completed on 17 November 2014

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan–Australia_Economic_Partnership_Agreement
>The Japan–Australia Economic Partnership Agreement was concluded between Australia and Japan in November 2014

Even as cucked as you are, you still managed to btfo other countries.

nowhere is safe from Australian shitposting

Attached: 1516505409058.jpg (640x787, 57K)

Migrants can marry migrants too.

STOP THE BOATS

>set themselves on fire

I wish this could be live-streamed

How many fucking times does this shit have to be explained? John Q. Public does not want you flooding the market with semi literate sandwich artists so you can eat avocado toast everyday for 5¢ cheaper at the cost of his already low wages and the crime levels in his already bad part of town. Brain drain immigration and work visas for foreign entertainers who draw, on the other hand, are simply necessary evils. If we don't try to hoard the rare big money makers, another rich developed country will.

No shit, Kevin Rudd's policies of dismantling the Howard era policy of turning back boats and detaining people created an effect where everyone would get on a boat and come to Australia because they'd get free housing and money from the Australian taxpayer, this was one of the main reasons Abbott was elected because he restored the Howard era policies of boat turnbacks and detaining people

>Migrants subjected to it have set themselves on fire
So its working then

Still wish I'd have taken the time out of my day to go see one of his talks just so I could huck a bunch of my rotten garden tomatoes at the faggot while it was being televized and then they'd've had to drag me out on camera.

If your gun laws werent so bad and your gov wasent a bunch of loony fucks, I'd consider immigrating. Your country seems like paradise. I'd have to start cooking my own tweak though, crazy prices for ice down their.

I am so fucking sick and tired of being ask to feel sorry for people who fucking hate my guts no matter how much I give them in charity.

I don't want to live in a fucking slum, if that makes me a racist then oh well.

Attached: 1441825549462.jpg (550x526, 67K)

Wait for it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-031720_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 293K)

>set themselves on fire

They only do this shit because leftards tell them that if they injure themselves they might be brought to a hospital on the mainland.

It never works by the way, lol

SENSITIVE MATERIAL

Attached: Screenshot_20190627-031725_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 311K)

is a shoop you fucking brainlet

Also this.
People encouraging them to hurt themselves and then campaigning off the back of that like they're heroes are the scum of society and there is even a medical term for those who do it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Factitious_disorder_imposed_on_another

OY VEY DACHAU POLAND AS HAS TO PAY HOLOCAUST CAMP REPARATIONS TO JEWMONEY.

Why should I care? It's none of my business what a migrant does to their own body.

Only faggots do meth
Literally all methheads turn into raging sexual freaks

Goy vey!

Woops forgot to turn the nigger flag off

even moot hates kangaroo piipor

Attached: c2f5618715eef2d693dd97c40a22783b5784f39c.png (468x60, 7K)

To love the Smell of Napalm in the Morning

The doctors are merely adjusting their drugs for public performances.

A B S O L U T E L Y F I L L E D

You unironically are our greatest ally.

Attached: Australia's Greatest Shitpost.jpg (720x1200, 165K)

It's true, we're the masters of this shit.

First we banned journalists from reporting on the immigrants.

Then we setup offshore detention centres, so we never let give them a toehold on Australian shore in the first place.

Then we promise them refuge but not in Australia only in shit countries. They refuse, so they stay in detention indefinitely lol.

A few bleeding hearts have a cry and Buzzfeed says Australians are racist cunts, but on the whole we honestly couldn't give a shit about the economic refugees. Die in detention, fuckers, Nobody cares. Hahaha.

Absolutely based.
FPBP

>retarded beaner drowns his daughter
>Trump’s fault
>retarded nigger sets himself on fire
>Australia’s fault
Every single self inflicted wound by any jungle monkey from anywhere is the fault of White people they’ve never met who didn’t give them what they were owed. I don’t even know how (((journalists))) and they’re urban retard pets can even look themselves in the mirror anymore. Shame on all of them

>nowhere is safe from Australian shitposting
Not even Australia

Attached: 1506126543277.jpg (700x467, 33K)

Probably meth heads