Is the asian woman worship meme finally dead?

Is the asian woman worship meme finally dead?

I haven't seen anyone online posting about it in a while now, and haven't seen hapa couples irl in ages
The general consensus seem to have gone back to white women being the best

Attached: 1509349152324.jpg (2372x2760, 2.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/marinanagasawa1008?igshid=1tdyhckphuden
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are the best.
But they're massive followers just like all women.

Atleast they're loyal though by comparison.

Asian women are actually the least loyal of all the races, while white women are the most.

Attached: 1534237113679.jpg (640x761, 165K)

>I haven't seen anyone online posting about it in a while now,
So you had no internet for a while now?

>asian woman worship meme
It's not a meme it's just common sense

> White women
Not all white women are equal
1. Gingers 2. Meds 3. Snowniggers with masculine traits

Facts. Asian women are the least attractive actually

I haven't been on here in a while.

Attached: 65cb132163225e6ed10fe2e86220920c--monkey-girl-hair-girls.jpg (736x1116, 80K)

Based trips of truth.

Attached: 1536403828601m.jpg (1024x829, 123K)

>leaf

The only thing you find attractive is seeing your woman getting fucked by a chad in your own bed. Kill yourself.

Korean women so hot

Why do u even care? Are u an asian cuck who wants to promote more racemixing?

The superiority of Asian women is obvious, it doesn’t require repetition. White women are such trash, it requires these kinds of threads attempting to pressure white men into a miserable life with some white whore

they both look disgusting
fuck out my country chang

Only a worthless man marries an insectoid.

>Marina-chan
>Disgusting
Pick one.

Attached: 1537479015752.png (996x1248, 1.51M)

Enjoy raising your wife’s nigger sons.

Post moar

It probably comes in waves because anons who are receptive go off and get an azn gf, then leave Jow Forums.

Attached: 5 (1).jpg (1297x1600, 184K)

Well, now that's just hurtful.

Attached: 1518301852604.jpg (872x1090, 88K)

wow skin is so milky and nice

Attached: 63.jpg (770x771, 52K)

>Criticizes WMAF meme
>Posts picture of coal-burning, Jewess tradthot

You must try harder, Shlomo.

How can one look at that mongoloid face, those ugly squinty eyes and still consider it human?

Attached: 1533747595111m.jpg (1024x505, 76K)

Who she?

She looks like a child

There are literally books on Asian women being race traitors and eroders of society. Everything that is wrong with white women is 5x worse with Asian women. That’s why the worst feminazi SJW trash are westernized Asians.

Attached: 58AF4926-10D6-488C-9843-BE57211560C6.jpg (355x499, 15K)

asians are truly the master race. We should abandon all things Western and adopt eastern culture including their religions and languages.

Look at this smelly currynigger being a perv like his race is famous for kek

It should also be mentioned that any Asian willing to date a white guy is going to produce a self-hating child because she is herself already a traitor.

The Elliot Roger meme is for good reason.

Swastika earing fucking based

Is that really a white woman?

Slav pic related

Attached: 134354565755455.jpg (960x960, 224K)

Lauren Southern is a kike

I got you, senpai.

instagram.com/marinanagasawa1008?igshid=1tdyhckphuden

Asians are the best ones

Attached: UnbannedFromAIn6Hours.png (575x987, 1.02M)

This man has reached the acceptance faze

>Asians are the masterrace
>An entire race of ugly, mongoloid, soulless bugs
>All women are disgusting gookettes who racemix en masse
>All men are timid betas who get cuckolded en masse.

Attached: 1532545575265.png (677x351, 15K)

You have bad taste, you probably like 30 year old hags with plastic tiddies

No one ever leaves pol

Flag checks out.

Attached: text.png (500x624, 274K)

She's 22 in these pictures.

Attached: 1882c50b1ac242c30ebe0326efc298ac.jpg (900x1200, 172K)

this

Why would we want to give up being White?

Attached: 1524768482922.png (720x1280, 777K)

You're glowing

>Poojeet talking about bad taste
Nigga you live in a country full of ugly, stinky, shit colored women and you pervs still manage to rape your streetshitting women like it's your culture.

Non-White women are subhumans and they shouldn't be praised, least of all on Jow Forums. Take this kikery elsewhere.

Attached: DfHwtWWU0AEooux.jpg (1031x1200, 263K)

Lauren Southern has relatives who were Jewish converts.

Attached: 10-things-that-frighten-liberals-1-hit-or-miss-2-37252767.png (500x374, 113K)

They're still hideous insectoids. They know they're racially inferior that is the only reason why they try to trap White men.

Attached: 1533410002283.jpg (416x600, 142K)

I keep it to myself.

No, "she" definitely has some semitic desert blood too. Explains all "her" shekel grabbing machinations.

Unless they get a clingy azn gf

Attached: 4 (2).jpg (1600x1069, 108K)

Could it be that you just don't like them.
(Because you're gay and French?)

Attached: 4ad9000155cda7b92d15.jpg (614x783, 82K)

She looks completely normal.

You're just so conditioned to looking at disgusting feminist white women who've been hard-partying since they were 14 and have had sex with over 300 blacks by 25.

SHALOM RABBI

HAPPY HANNUKAH

Attached: Oy Vey.gif (1770x742, 537K)

It’s probably on a shill cycle. Feel free to put in a request and hopefully someone will bump it up the schedule for you

You see this? She's pouring a beer for her boyfriend or husband and being subservient the way women should be.

Thanks but no thanks I already have a neotenic half-Latina at home.

No, I like women. I like taytay too. It's just that non-White women are subhuman and kikes shill non-White women on this board because they want to promote racemixing to young, easily enticed White men.

Attached: 1560841347763.jpg (2099x3000, 1.04M)

I don't hate them but saying they're superior to white women is a fucking lie.
Plastic surgery helped asians out a lot.

I am surrounded my ugliness so I LOVE beauty. You Whites take it for granted, and you even allow ugly people to immigrate to your countries because you value your beauty so little. Maybe it would do your European people good if they came here for a month, to live amid the squalor and ugliness, surrounded by rank upon rank of hideous people. It definitely makes me appreciate whatever little glimpse of beauty I see

The only problem is that jews really do not support Whites and Asians having anything to do with each other.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-03-01-at-4.05.27-PM.png (1270x524, 862K)

Wait, you don't see the difference in both these faces?

Here' a tip for any white nationalist that still battles with the superiourity of the asian female. Have twice as many hapa children as you would have white children. This way the amount of white genes is increased just the same.

"Taytay" really shouldn't be your standard for White women.

Attached: 20171207-celebgotfat-5_img_708_h.jpg (639x960, 126K)

Oh shit oh no please don't look at my ID. why me

If you're Alpha enough White women can be taught to be subservient again. Women will do what men tell them to do. White women are still the most loyal despite all the racemixing propaganda.

Asian women are racemixers first and foremost, and even though they worship us White men, they're still mongoloids. They'll destroy White bloodlines.

Attached: 1561151756402.jpg (1389x1436, 681K)

Marina is overrated. She looks like a monkey

Attached: 1532227863335.jpg (1080x1350, 1.98M)

kys pedo
Yes, she is cute but AS A CHILD. A puppy is cute yet you wouldn't fuck it, would you?

TayTay has gotten fat and gross. What a disappointment. All the more reason to accept asian women as your brides. If we work together we could create a hapa master race in one generation and completely annihilate white women in the process; they are literally the greatest traitors ever to white men and have done far more damage than the jews.

"You're fulfilling your destiny"
"May the poo be with you"

>If you're Alpha enough

Nice COPE. The second you try and reign them in you're going to prison on false rape and assault charges and she'll be out fucking nogs by next Tuesday again. They'll be a line out the door of white beta christfags willing to be her provider-male too, so she won't suffer one bit, while you're getting your ass clapped in prison by Vice Lords and Crips.

This makes so much sense now that I think about it... I've always seen that in reading and movies how gook girls always betray themselves

Honestly in my country the women are exactly as Jewed as the men are. And we date our far more often.

You know what you're absolutely right. I agree many White men don't appreciate our women's beauty, but I do. And that is why I want to protect them from shitskins and that is why I don't want to ever racemix nor do I want to see racemixers in White nations. You may appreciate our beauty, but if you ever try to breed with a White woman (which is a low chance anyway), just remember that you'll be destroying her bloodline and your kids will never be pure and beautiful. So thanks for appreciating but don't promote racemixing.
HOLY SHIT

KEK screenshotted

Attached: 1561498771471.jpg (2133x3200, 1.46M)

>If you're Alpha enough White women can be taught to be subservient again.
If you're Alpha enough White women as a whole will still be shit. Until we can come together and as a society demand a return to tradition, the best you're going to do is get a woman to be faithful to you... until the next sexiest man comes along.
And the problem is, if you try to start a traditional family right now, you're going to be working in a fucking hamster wheel 9-5. You're going to be less and less sexy to her, and more and more boring and domestic. Because you can't prevent that. So you're at work every single day and she's at home... with the next sexiest man.
The only thing that can keep women in line is tradition. And that's it.

Attached: 1561555378038.jpg (1538x2048, 524K)

It's actually you who is doing the coping.
I've never ever had a girlfriend who doesn't serve me. They do it by nature.

You sound really defeatist which makes me assume you are low value. What girl is going to follow you?

No,it isn't. Mongrels are disgusting.
She isn't the standard, but she's nice enough. The kikes are her puppet masters.

Attached: 1560896569624.jpg (2323x2999, 996K)

>If you're Alpha enough White women can be taught to be subservient again. Women will do what men tell them to do.
No matter how alpha one is, females in the West will never be demure housewives again. That has always been just a fantasy. Even if you personally find a submissive woman who gets off on being bossed around, she still has social power via laws and police and relatives, friends....
Besides, women have always made up 50% of people. It's feminist propaganda to think half the population had no hand in society. The status quo you want to return to has never existed.

White Australian women look average and sound awful. That fucking nasal shriek is worse than a burglar alarm. Also most of them are overweight/obese and offer fuck-all besides their fly-infested pussies. These are facts, if that's your taste in "women" then have fun with that.

it looks like a literal down syndrome money, fucking absolutely abhorrent.

Attached: 1558428714920.png (429x410, 48K)

Name?

We have some Indian students and usually some qts are among the women. I am already married so I don't care about it that much but it's a fact men here like Indian women quite often. You overestimate European looks mate. Personally I would have never dated an Indian though since I know a half-Indian son would have been fucked on the dating market. And I am not talking about intercourse here.

monkey*

Female beauty is inherently neotenous.

Attached: 54455482eab8ea361710fecc-750-699.jpg (750x699, 42K)

Speaks a half man beta who would prefer to believe the ruv yu baybee lies of some gold digging chink than find a woman who will challenge him and demand he acts like a someone of consequence rather than a pathetic man-child who wanks off to hentai and calls people desu on internet forums.

No, not a roasty.

Gay as fuck. Move to gookland fuckers

You're just making huge excuses and you clearly don't interact with girls at all. You probably don't even have female friends or acquaintances. You really don't know what most women are like. There are still a lot of women and the number is ever increasing of women who want to be conservative and not engage in whoredom. You're just judging all White women by what you see on the internet.
I agree with you. We need to reform society.That is what our whole movement is about - to return to tradition and create White nations across the West again. America is supposed to be a pan European Utopia. It's the introduction of non-Whites and degenerate Jewish culture that has lead to this. We must reform but at the same time still not fall for racemixing. The mongoloid women you breed with won't ever produce more White kids, they'll just produce more mongrels who internally destroy White nations even more

Attached: 1557442029688.jpg (1612x2048, 792K)

>You know what you're absolutely right. I agree many White men don't appreciate our women's beauty, but I do.
I do too. I love White women. But I'm not a sucker.

Attached: 1519780971455.jpg (800x1200, 310K)

Then what is your standard? What are you standards? We have this issue these days where we are constantly working to try to be better and stronger "for women". Men in the west never seem to work to be stronger and better for themselves. And you'd damn better believe they never say that women should be working to be better for men.
Right now the entire west seems to have absolutely no standards when it comes to women.

Attached: 1519829481479.jpg (1098x1650, 310K)

i get the feeling these threads are being spammed by beta guys stuck in a shitty marriage with a white troglodyte. Like some form of apologism for their state.

>No matter how alpha one is, females in the West will never be demure housewives again
That is defeatist thinking. Society can be reformed and women's nature is very malleable. If White men as a whole are strong (not as individuals), White women will change. They're already loyal to us more than any other race.
>The status quo you want to return to has never existed.
It has always existed and always will. If you think Mongoloid women are the way you want women to be then that proves that societies like those still exist. And we definitely had them in the past.

Attached: 1561575280697.jpg (1200x2133, 306K)

do french hate asians?
I thought there were a lot of asians in France

Legalise pedofilia - problem solved

I believe you're right. However, this is Jow Forums's biggest dilemma.

In all honesty who do you expect your children to marry? I mean you basically either sold fully out to the Asian side since their ability to score a White partner declines even further or they won't have any at all. Sounds pretty egoistic to me

That kid on the left just invokes pedophilia. The idiot who made this could have picked something better.

I guess it's time for you to import one from the Philippines or something. Sad.

>it's a fact men here like Indian women quite often
They must be blind. Even the prettiest Indian girls, of which there are few, will age like milk. There's a phenomenon that happens that I call "the bloat" where Indian girls start swelling up, which is very noticeable even in their ankles. I knew a fair cute Brahmin girl, and, no joke, this shit happened to her by the age of 19. She went from a 10/10 to 2/10 Quasimodo monstrosity overnight. They also get this weird limping gait, and a hunched Quasimodo back

Which is a severe disorder limiting mental capacity. Where as Asian women have neotenous faces, look amazing, and are part of a race that does things like this.

Attached: lhasa1.jpg (600x399, 278K)

>Loo
fucking kek

>The mongoloid women you breed with won't ever produce more White kids
You fetishise whiteness on its own without a care for the actual benefits. It's far better for white guys to date and breed with an asian female than it is to not breed at all. At even just two children, that's the genetic equivalent of one white child. Plus happas are very likely to side with whites along with asians should it ever come to a race war.

Asian women also have the advantage of being very credible competition to white thots. Faced with superior, more traditionally minded asians, the white woman will have to react to market forces. You see this in effect already whenever a white woman bitches about WM/AF couples. It's literal leverage we can use to shift society towards conservatism.
It also builds an alliance between whites and asians that could prove very useful in the coming decades. Because on their own whites do not have the numbers to fend off blacks streaming in from Africa forever.

Marina Nagasawa.

Attached: 11070265_432602216898656_2355197680605346329_n.jpg (600x800, 61K)

My standards are just White and conservative. What I meant with Taylor is that she isn't the standard because she has sold herself out to the Jewish media.
>Men in the west never seem to work to be stronger and better for themselves.
Only cuckolds do this. You should always only work on yourself and if possible, make decisions that positively help your people. Making any kind of decision for pussy is downright retarded.
>Right now the entire west seems to have absolutely no standards when it comes to women
What do you mean by this?
You should leave gookland and come back home

Attached: 1561562165301.jpg (686x1024, 114K)