STOMP STOMP *CLAP*
youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4

Attached: Capture.jpg (560x373, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wgntv.com/2019/05/09/walmarts-store-managers-make-175000-a-year-on-average/
youtube.com/watch?v=gLbCVTW0O0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buddy your a boy make a big noise
Playing in the street gonna be a big man some day.

>tfw u will never be a cashier some day

reminder stomp clap makes 100k and the others make $11 an hour

>oh say can you seeeee

Why does all the boomers Love that shitty tune

Attached: 1348087540715.jpg (350x258, 15K)

>boss makes a dollar i make a dime that's why i shit on company time

Attached: 1534828781975.png (1000x800, 44K)

At least they don't have to go into the wage cage.

*tink tink clank*

What a bunch of losers. Better than most of the NEETS on this board still.

WE ARE WE ARE

The store is a big wage cage

It is recognizable, it's simple, and has no complicated lyrics or rhymes.

My personal most hated is wild horses.

They really arent. Every single one of these people is more miserable than a neet.

To think this could have been me 7 years ago when I was a wally mart cashier. I would have been hanging from the tree at my old apartment.

Attached: 1560866574308.jpg (650x793, 50K)

That video gave me AIDS!

Attached: THE HORROR.gif (500x250, 488K)

You keep telling yourself that freeloader poorfag..

This is the aspect of american culture I find the most horrifying desu.

Im so poor yes. I own property that is worth more than you will ever have in your life but im the loser for not working at walmart

>$11 an hour
HAHAHAHAH. it's not even close to that where i live. try 8

yep

Attached: snappp.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Attached: averageamericans_2.jpg (480x425, 64K)

So you work? Or is that your inheritance freeloader? I said the Walmart peeps were losers but here you come white knitting for NEETS.

Its slightly above american nigger culture. Just sliightly.

Attached: 1561230838345.jpg (640x640, 60K)

I worked hard for my money. My point is id rather be poor and a neet than be poor and work at walmart. The guy working at walmart is the bigger loser here. Because not only do you lose your dignity but also your time

BUDDY YOU'RE A BOY MAKING BIG NOISE

Any job is better than coasting through life as a NEET faggot moching off of other people's hard work.

t. wagecuck

Probably more like $45,000. Unless he's a district manager then about 60.

holy fuck lol

Keep telling yourself that you stupid walmart employee

t. cashier at mcdonalds

Literally only bums say this.

wgntv.com/2019/05/09/walmarts-store-managers-make-175000-a-year-on-average/

You're living in fantasy land. Having resources that you didn't earn is infinitely better than working an unfulfilling job that provides meager resources. I can't even imagine going into a store like wal-mart, let alone working there. It looks like hell.

Attached: IMG_4374.jpg (3264x2448, 2.34M)

Love your job wage fags.

im 19 and have never worked

I'm actually not. I have a trade making bank but it's not about me. It's about any honest worker still being worth more than a maggot bum like you LARPIng on Jow Forums about being successful.

You own nothing. The children you will never have get nothing. You simply exist and leach. You are worse than any kike even.

Well i agree that worker>neet. But we are talking about walmart here. Thats the whole theme of this discussion.

Beyond cringe worthy to creepy!

Attached: Still_Creeped_Out_Years__later.jpg (667x350, 33K)

The Japs do this too, faggot. Don't lie. Businessmen in suits.

I thought that was Chris Langan for a moment.

Plenty of NEETS make more than you do, simply by owning something.

youtube.com/watch?v=gLbCVTW0O0c

Theres no point in arguing with this retard . He probably also believe incel=virgin

You're an incel too? LMAO

Attached: hxozeyv9unp21.jpg (1080x639, 107K)

Probably not.

Just what i said. You dont even understand the words of your own language. How can someone be so stupid?

The meaning of your words are clearly implied. Only a pathetic incel would offer up a defense for incels. My words have struck a nerve with with you. You are human trash. You can't argue with me because deep inside you know I'm right.

ITT LAZY MILLENIALS

Back in my day we stomped amd clapped for 15 miles uphill every day and we did not complain.

You're actually just a pathetic litte man who finds joy in projecting their own insecurities onto others. You're so much of a beta bitch that you fear what people think of you to the extent that you hide your flag. Enjoy the 10-second dopamine rush you got from calling some random an incel.

Attached: 1560642844639.jpg (933x791, 75K)

Big words from a non contributing zero who can't find a girl to get his dick wet. Thanks for the analysis Sigmund Freud. LMAO

>ur an incel
>t incel
>look at me laugh im totally not crying
Sad, user. I'll be praying for you to have a better life.

Is it really sad? Are you really going to pray for me? Is that how you cope? lol

Fucking meme flags, bro

Just imagine what corporate's gonna ask them to do after $15 min wage.

No you just make up implications in your stupid mind. Nowhere does neet imply you are a loser. Nowhere does incel imply you havent fucked before. Now try to educate yourself so you can stop working at walmart

18 to post here, little one

How many decades old is this video OP?

NEET totally implies loser. Involuntary celibacy implies you want it but can't get it which inherently makes you a pathetic creepy faggot. You obviously don't have a clue which is related to the reasons why your life is worthless.

never change america.

Attached: 5683568.jpg (251x242, 8K)

>bro you're coping
>let me just change my IP for the 20th time that will surely get me laid.
yikes

Do they get paid extra for having to degrade themselves with this cringe shit?

No it doesnt. Look up what neet stands for. If i work 5 years and become a millionaire and retire this would make me a neet. But im not loser. And the second part of your post just proves that your brain isnt even capable of making logical conclusions. You are the real loser here. I respect any neet in this thread more than you.

WAGIE
WAGIE
WAGE CAGE

I'm on a mobile network since I'm at WORK. IP changes constantly. Not shit posting from mom's basement in between masterbation sessions like you.

>masterbation

What a fantasy land you live in. Such a person isn't a NEET. Just highly successful and early retired. But you are no such person. I know you are a full of shit as your words ooze pathetic incel NEET.

Better get back to filling up the aisles. You dont wanna lose your precious job at walmart do you?

Even if true I'd still be miles ahead of you in life.

I had a temp job at a Wal Mart putting together the Christmas section, installing the shelves and stocking them
It was in early October

Every morning we did a hype song like this

>Not in Education, Employment, or Training
Thats exactly what it is. You also dont own a business. You talk like a sub 100 iq. You reason like one too.

Was it optional?

>boomer destroys what's left of American culture

I suppose if you fucked off to hide for a couple minutes and show up after it was over
My temp gig was about 9 years ago, so my memory of it is a bit hazy

A business owner is self employed. Someone making good income and not a leecher is not what the common application of the word NEET is. A NEET is you. Look in the mirror.

Imagine doing all this for like 30k at absolute best

>i use this word differently so the original meaning doesnt matter anymore
Do you have any idea how stupid you sound? I pay more in taxes than you make in a year. The neets are stealing my money and yet i still think you are a bigger loser than them. Now go on and tell yourself its all not true so you can feel better about yourself while cleaning up shit from the toilet

No they arent. They aren't too edgy, ironic, take themselves too seriously like you. They're probably not that miserable at all, really. Unless of course they're drug/alcohol addicts.

> Youre gonna be a cashier some day

*shiver, what a fucking life for the post boomer underclass.

i work in kitchens, i swear if this was tryed at my work without a shit ton of vodka involved it would get laughed at

Bullshit LARP. You are an incel NEET with no skills or prospects. You know you are. I know what you are. kys.

WE ARE
WE
ARE
WALMART

How dare you defy the american anthem?

We need to abolish walmart. I can't walk into that place without feeling scummy and filled to the brim with anxiety and self awareness.

Attached: 1545345278280.png (535x610, 539K)

Attached: 1517779989554.jpg (600x600, 205K)

>i know
You dont know shit loser
Im sure most of them wish they could do something different than work at walmart. Would you be happy working at walmart? Probably not because you know you could do better. Same argument goes for neets as well. Just that in my opinion a neet collecting his neetbux every month is less miserable than someone who has to wake up every day to do something he doesnt want to do.

Sure I don't mister self made millionaire white knight of incels and NEETS. LMAO I wasn't born yesterday neck beard.

You just need to own a single house in my country to be a millionaire. Thanks again for showing everyone that you really dont know shit

Let's break down your story.
Bought a million+ dollar house from 5 years work. Renting it out for income? Claims to pay more in taxes than I'll ever see. Sounds like bullshit only a pathetic incel NEET could dream up. . I'm set to become a millionaire too with that logic when my parents croak. Big whoop. Even if I rent the place out no way I'd make bank with other expenses. House is worth 1.2 mil. You are so full of shit.

But the prices Dahnald

Attached: ted cruz fisa memo.jpg (740x800, 117K)

just like in my animes

Attached: anime dance 3.gif (1024x1024, 938K)

user if you work really hard, you might earn a $0.16 raise after a year! True story btw.

Where is walmart user was he in this video too?

Attached: 1484508374962.png (936x590, 155K)

Once again you are just making up things. No where did i say i own only a single house. I now make less than when i worked. But i still make much more than the average person. And i especially make more money than you. Why dont you just look at property in my country? Or how much rent you have to pay. You would then see that it isnt that unprobable. And im also not the only one who does this btw. I was maybe more lucky than others but most people here own property. Some of them make only an additional 2k a month. Others make enough so they dont have to worry about working anymore. As i said before keep telling yourself none of this is true so you can feel better about yourself.

He was cleaning the bathroom

Nah...come join us...sleep until 11...talk shit all day...stay up until 3am...

so cringy man, i couldn't watch more than 10 secs