Apologise. NOW

Apologise. NOW

Attached: 1561582997293.png (617x557, 435K)

Gays arent bad, but they cant grow this while also not looking like pedos

is that a blowy horn in the top left?

Generation Zyklon is real

I speak for all of Jow Forums when I say

We're sorry

>Shove LGB shit down everyones throat and expecting them to take it
>Do this for 9+ years

Gee, I'm surprised this didn't happen sooner.

Attached: Oh boy.jpg (568x376, 34K)

awe its only torn the thumbnail looked like someone pooped on it
>somewhatdisappointed.jpg

Nobody cares about your mental illness acceptance movement. These people need to be institutionalized to save them from harming themselves.

>decline sharpest among women
I knew eventually when the actual, literal racism and hatred towards white people hit white women, they'd come back home.

Wow it’s like the kids don’t want to get raped by gross misguided old men or something

Hopefully people start being put in camps next

this is exactly what niggers in the 60s did
>be uppity niggers
>march for "rights"
>get said "rights"
>still be uppity niggers
Queers followed the same playbook and still being annoying faggots instead of fucking off like they said they would do.

That and conservatives are really the only white people who consistently choose to reproduce, and fags are VERY unpopular with most minorities, even if they always vote blue.

thanks

now apologise for being white

>need to be institutionalized
I think you mean shot.

Gays flew too close to the sun on wings of astro glide. I hope you fags are happy. You had it all. Nobody gave a shit about your degenerate lifestyle, you could marry each other, nobody gave a shit. You could have just taken your victory and spent the rest of your lives contracting AIDS in San Francisco and nobody would have cared. But you had to keep on pushing it. You had to keep harping on cakes and bakeries and bathroom privileges for trannies and all the rest of it. Now, the world hates you and the pendulum is swinging back.

>"if we give this whinging cunts the right to marry, maybe they'll shut the fuck up"
>a few years later
>"criticized a lispy queer? it's off to the gulag for you"

I'm sorry for being white

>literal racism and hatred towards white people hit white women, they'd come back home.
Nah, women didn't give two shits until they realized what the T in lgbt actually meant for them.

jews are not white

Well maybe they shouldn't have been so annoying on every college campus in north america

Sorry it didn't happen sooner lul

checked
based gen z

They're just whining so they can lobby our government to bring us the age of state enforced homosexuality.

>agenda changes from let us get married to let crossdressing sodomites lay next to your children in libraries and read propaganda to them or else we'll take your kids away
>acceptance stops

wtf why are straights so toxic??

/thread

Attached: AndThenOneDay.jpg (1056x720, 582K)

Attached: 504.jpg (597x652, 43K)

now apologise for not forcing your kids to fuck pedophiles

About damn time , I liked rainbows once .

Attached: 1554478520203.png (743x910, 831K)

this
i think the bathroom sharing and getting their asses kicked in sports by headcases really opened their eyes

It's like the guy who brags about his new Corvette, at first everyone is like "that's nice, good for you man" but 3 years later everyone wants to see it get destroyed.

Shit gets annoying after a while.

>meanwhile Pagliacci acceptance is on the rise

Attached: 1549935133224.jpg (800x492, 85K)

gay men never cared about that shit. Wasn't it obvious when Milo was considered an icon for the alt right that the real fags lost control of this movement long ago?

gethey don't want to get married they want to be the special boy. Everytime in people faces everytime more insane. They were prob. abused as children and are therefore fucked up. There will never be enough for this kind of people.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAAH.AJA?AJAJAJAAJAJAJAJJWJUSJSJSJFVJGUDTJAJAAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

Attached: cc9de0bcfa49f1f577b1703ace403fe2--weird-things-funny-things.jpg (236x294, 14K)

It’s amongst millennials as well. People are tired of fagot imperialism

so? anglos are literal pink niggers

yes!

Corvette fags are fags

>Citizens of Europe
Is there anything more disgusting than that slogan. Cattle.

Attached: 1540246069836.jpg (550x372, 128K)

I can't wait to see fags from lampposts.
Some Chinese dynasty torture would be pretty fucking rad too.

If I never had to know, I never would have cared.
Fuck you. You're not entitled to my acceptance.
I don't hate homosexuals, but if you're the kind to march in the streets and shove a dildo up your ass in front of my kids, then you can get against the wall with the other pedos.

Your nation's only achievement was Laibach and I'm sorry you don't have any EU gibs.

Honker acceptance as the youngin's call it

or newfags as the NEETs call it

Attached: 1549877551475.jpg (1614x1647, 609K)

Kill yourself fagloving leaf

They couldn't help but ride that slippery slope back into mockery

Ive sucked a cock or two in my life, and even I am anti-fag. Most of this is just a cover for pedos to acceptly groom children, and its fucking disgusting. I think the proliferation of trans people thinking that life is better on the other side. I can see their point, as women (as long as their white and good looking) can get away with pretty much anything. So it appeals to the downtrodden males and betas

It's to be expected when you think about it. Being uppity faggots got them acceptance so since they want more they'll stay that way. You should only give minorities rights if they behave in a way that's not harmful to your society.

Generation zyklon TOO based

Onward to Valhonkla brothers!

Gratitude is important. The absence of it palls really quickly. People notice.

Honestly it's sad. I've been friends with a handful of sodomites and they were good people who just wanted to live their life and go about their day. But there's unfortunately a large amount of them who wont rest until they propagandize 5 year olds and can dance naked and give handjobs in the street

>give minorities rights if they behave in a way that's not harmful to your society
is that even possible though?

Sorry all you queers can't help but be insufferable faggots all the time. Hopefully AIDS gets stronger so it can keep killing all of you off.

i think i just lost it
>gays dont exist
>jews dont exist
>niggers will kill themselves off

What they say is "LBGTQ acceptance" really means you aren't allowed to criticise or disagree with alt-sex.
Not if they're promiscuous, ruining their own ability to form emotional bonds and collecting STDs like they were pokemon.
Not if they're trying to push sexuality on children and spread the promiscuous, STD-ridden, emotionally unfulfilled variants of their sexuality to children.
Not if they're using transsexuality as an excuse to chemically neuter men who have self-esteem issues, and trying to convince people that if you have escapist fantasies that mutilation will satisfy them somehow (protip: It won't).
Not if they're running conversion activist groups with the express point of coercing people into alt-sexuality that the people are uncomfortable with.
Not when you point out that human sexuality can be trained over time, as anyone who's visited /d/ can attest to, and that regardless of how you're born you can learn to stop being a slutty faggot,
And ESPECIALLY not when you point out that children build the future and give your life a long-term purpose, and so a lack of a family leads to depression and hedonism.

No, you aren't allowed to criticise any of that.
Because if you point out that gay shit is a bad idea and we ought to discourage it with peaceful speech, then that might escalate to actual harm, and this is clearly the fault of peaceful speech somehow.
That's what people are against. That their own right to dissent is being curtailed for the sake of not inspiring violent extremists.
Ironically, the violent extremists are becoming more inspired by the fact that they can't speak with words and so they have to speak with bullets.
Given that the average person would rather use words instead of bullets, the average person opposes LGBTQ stuff.

Kek and during pride minth of all times, soon the lispy mexican queer will be calling for the government to regulate unaccepting zoomers into reducation camps

Good. bowel prowlers BTFO

Attached: 1534972077249.png (454x661, 724K)

Should have stayed in the closet fag, you can’t continue to be allowed to degenerate society.

We're sorry

Attached: sorry.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>this kind of behavior should not be acceptable from a teacher!
>tolerant but not stupid
>just because you have to tolerate something doesn't mean you have to approve of it
>tolerance means you are just putting up with it
>you tolerate a crying child sitting next to you on a airplane
>or you tolerate a bad cold
>but they can still piss you off

Attached: Garrison flaming fag.jpg (960x540, 78K)

rip

and the ironic part is they heavily criticize incels or men and women saving themselves for marriage
like they are some kind of freak
it's so fucked up and backwards anymore

Dammit I love this post so.
Logos gay bitches.

This is absolutely it, and it parallels what liberals have done in the bigger picture. They got what they wanted and then they forgot to say thank you, to act reasonable, to stop pushing so hard. Instead they pushed harder. BAD MOVE.

Also, fags let trannies take control of their movement and, damn,was that a dumb thing to do. Pretty much nobody but a few fetishists likes trannies. Some gays are stable, hardworking normies; they fuck other men but in all other ways they are just ordinary people who can mostly fit in. This is true of virtually NO tranny ever. They are bossy, pushy, obsessive, ragey, crazy, needy and downright scary at times. Especially the dominant ones, who are pretty much all male to female. Especially the hideous ones. NOBODY wants them around and that is a fact. Gays screwed up bigtime when they let trannies get too much power.

Attached: you are so dumb fo real.gif (640x480, 2.94M)

And let's remember that there are many, many less actual gay people than there are black people. Blacks make up, what, 30% of the US population? That's actually a fair amount of people. Meanwhile, what's the gay population of the US like, percentage wise? Isn't it only about 2%? It's dangerous to be uppity when there aren't many of you.

I can’t wait to see the complete flip they make when it comes to shilling young people into politics.

>soon the lispy mexican queer will be calling for the government to regulate unaccepting zoomers into reducation camps
South Park predicted this back when they were based

Attached: death camp of tolerance.jpg (1056x594, 110K)

I'm sorry it didn't happen earlier.

>any time you don't agree 10000000% with something you're toxic.
What a load of shit.
But people walking around naked in the street fucking isn't toxic behaviour, it's powerful and brave!

>30% of the US population?
Like 15%, fortunately. Still a considerable amount though and they're a significant political bloc as the Democrats know well.

>30% of the US population?
13. 13 do 50.

>"if we give this whinging cunts the right to marry, maybe they'll shut the fuck up"
>If we give women [insert anything here], maybe they'll shut the fuck up
Other than aesthetic appeal and reproductive ability, women and faggots have much more in common than most would care to admit.
Of course, that means you should handle them the same way.

Attached: IMG_5404.gif (260x150, 2.81M)

in the long run though, they build "all gender" single person bathrooms at my college and i've never seen a tranny use one but have personally taken many peaceful shits in them whereas the alternative is having indian guys on either side of you pushing out their butter chicken and loud brofags high fiving one another all around if I went to the men's room/

>Blacks make up, what, 30% of the US population
dear God no!
12.5%
and by some projections they are declining

Blacks are more like 16% but they have Jews advocating for them constantly. Also they are naturally loud and noisy.

Gays are at most 5% or so of the population, and that's probably men and women both. They are disproportionately influential due to their outsized presence in arts like TV, music, movies, acting generally and writing, but still. They are pushing their luck and for the sake of the very few nice gays and lesbians I've known who just wanted to live the best lives they could and be left alone, it really sucks.

well that's new, didn't know that was a Jow Forums edit

cuck, go suck off these fag you apologist

Toxic like the words racist and Nazi have lost their actual meanings.

Kek

Trannies will be the zoomers niggers

>45,789,188[1]
>14.1% of the total U.S. population (2017)
this includes mixed race

>LGB takes in the T
>T destroys the LGB movement
Trannies saving the white race, all according to keikaku

>Wanting to take peaceful shits
Pure Canadian.
The way to take a shit isn't to do it in peace, it's for your own shit to overpower that of everyone else's.

>Shove LGB shit down everyones throat and expecting them to take it
>Do this for 9+ years

I didn't use to hate gays. But if they keep shoving gay dicks down your "throat and expecting them to take it" it's natural to get a bit peeved.

This is the same reason people hate furries. Nobody would give a fuck about furries if they didn't shill their fetish everywhere.

>Of the 12.6% of United States residents who identified as black, around 10.3% were "native black American" or ethnic African Americans, who are direct descendants of West/Central Africans brought to the U.S. as slaves. These individuals make up well over 80% of all blacks in the country. When including people of mixed-race origin, about 13.5% of the U.S. population self-identified as black or "mixed with black".

Got a lot of that going on. Gratitude is the hidden tax for gestures of support and kindness and it’s not being paid at all, in fact they expect us to grovel now.

Kill ALL fags

Fuck off faggot

Based and straightpilled

It happened pretty fucking fast honestly.

If you can overpower Pajeet pooing in the loo for the first time I applaud your bowels.

>Pajeet pooing in the loo

Good luck finding that when the meme is POO IN LOO. The point is they DON'T POO IN THE LOO they shit in designated shitting streets.

>Blacks make up, what, 30% of the US population?
Bitch, please.
>As of July 2016, White Americans are the racial majority. African Americans are the largest racial minority, comprising an estimated 12.7% of the population.
12.7% of the population commit over 50% of all violent crime in the US.
Also, let's remember that niggers are more likely to be faggots as well.

Attached: NiggerFaggots.png (1972x766, 237K)

declining all the way into the ground as a mass grave ayy lmao

>Blacks make up, what, 30% of the US population?
A funny joke. I realize other people (particularly foreign countries) only think this because our Jew Hollywood pushes blacks so much in movies / TV shows.

>African Americans are the largest racial minority
Hispanics make up a far larger minority. But they're a bit of a weird spot since a lot of them can claim being white despite clearly not being.

I'm unironically for their pozzed LGBTQ+ agenda.
>1) it doesn't affect me (Northern California, not too overt here)
>2) it filters those gullible and undesirable to be attracted to it in the first place
>3) it incidentally will help cull those with Left-wing sentiment via STDs, no procreation and/or takes their diminishing progeny unto oblivion
>4) it will redpill very religious families (any old religion [most are patriarchal in nature]) and will strengthen their traditional sentiment and be revolted by this degeneracy
>5) more, greater rift will be cemented within the Left and Right -- creating more desire for balkanization
Hedonistic degeneracy will always lead to self annihilation.

Attached: 1560398820805.jpg (800x454, 88K)

surely it's nothing to do with the lgbt community being obnoxious cunts to everyone