Holy shit IRAN FOILED THE FALSE FLAG!

This angle I haven't heard discussed anywhere yet it makes perfect sense if you understand the history of false flag events in the Zionist era from the USS Liberty through 9/11.

Joel Skousen,alt-media geopolitical analyst and former USMC aviator, states the drone was sent along to follow and record the shoot down of the P-8. This is what Iran meant by sparing American lives. They were sent in to be sacrificed and Iran knew this so instead they targeted the drone!

Checks out to me.
ln.sync.com/dl/6e9012740/7qh4a7fm-x4rjmfar-x6ufr2rs-ksnvxm4s

Attached: Iran shoots drone not P-8.jpg (634x412, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like this angle, hopefully it's true

You're fucking retarded.

If that was true, why wouldn't Iran mention the P-8? Why wouldn't they have footage of the P-8 also violating Iran's airspace?

Cringe.

Attached: 1548828194320.jpg (720x720, 70K)

This is why Trump put the strike on hold.

Honestly it seems like Trump got some last minute info proving it was a false flag and acted accordingly. The "it might have been a lower level guy who called the strike" theory sound like bullshit made up on the spot to me.

Interesting - was anybody really on board the P-8 plane? Maybe empty too and they would have faked the dead? Else they flew them on a suicide mission.

Attached: 1534081797106.png (1920x1080, 412K)

gonna bump this because why not

They did mention the manned plane along with the drone, and said they could have shot it down.

Radar signature would have been very different between the 2 also.

Remember the plane in ukraine that had all those weird inconsistencies when the wreckage was examined? The bodies seemingly having been dissected, drained and dry before the time of the airstrike? It's almost like there are people wanting to start wars by way of crises initiation.

Attached: 1553695906738.jpg (125x115, 4K)

sounds like a classic case of sloppy job, mossad

it's like they are killing their enemies, gutting them for organs and than disposing them in plane crashes to spark wars.

It would have been manned. They would have induced an error in the on-board navigation system to put them a little off course. Simple to do, and the crew most likely wouldn't have noticed it during night.

What? No one would ever do such things. No group of people would take control of the world's governments, get americans to die fighting their battles, and poison wells in medieval europe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

They mentioned the p-8 you dumb boomer

Yes, it would have been CIA. They're "allowed" to operate outside the US to further the goals of ZOG, and a dozen or so dead US airmen are worth it in their eyes.

>The president of the fucking Republic didn't know it was a false flag

All this cope is bad for your health user

Attached: 1539855040762.jpg (500x333, 31K)

He probably didn't know. After Kennedy, the CIA basically has gone rogue.

It also lets them leave no external paper trail for people to find later on.

It is interesting that they supposedly decided to blow up a random drone now when we've been operating drones in the area since 2001

He was escalating with Iran all this time. What makes you think he isn't on board of this false flag?

He would have attacked. A proportionate response against SAM sites would have been seen justified by many, and that would have led to a spiraling conflict.

They did you Zionist bitch

They did mention it, and Trump thanked them for sparing the lives. Not that he cares about goy lives, of course, but he scores political points by appearing to have empathy.

That'd be because it was within their airspace.

Bullshit artists sculpt fake news. Japan absolutely refused to accept ANY Muslim refugees months ago. Those who know this already were expecting a fake frog attack. I say, free the Iranian Interwebz and let them see the arguments against Islam. The more Iranians who wake up to how fake their "profit" and their "gubmint" is, the better. Iran was once a developing nation until Sharia Law took over.

JSYK, If Sharia and Jewish law both go extinct tomorrow afternoon at 1:13pm GMT, I won't shed one tear. TBS, If it can be done without bloodshed, so much the better. Jews are incredibly stubborn creatures. Muzzrats, slightly less so.

>He would have attacked

He can't because the whole world is against it. Even the usual Yes men are against it. Remember US has the support of Europe in the previous wars, now it doesn't. USA can't afford to have an 1v1 against Iran without resorting to nukes, it would cost trillions of money and destroy world economy in the process. USA needs Europe to fight iran. This is why they are trying involve other countries in the false flag (like that oil tanker one)

Hahahaha!

God Bless Iran and curse the synagogue of satan!

define airspace cunt

>Iran not developed

Despite all the sanctions, it is one of the most developed countries in the middle east.

Please lurk before trying to participate in subjects that you clearly have no idea about

Attached: IMG_20190627_165821.jpg (1079x1398, 510K)

Bolton and Pompeo and all of the Neocons/Neodems were chewing for a response. He easily could have retaliated.

It's not the normies that control the US military, it's the Neocons/Neodems that do.

Without Islam, how can we get them energized about fighting Israel? Your ideas seem counterproductive.

>tI's not the normies that control the US military, it's the Neocons/Neodems that do.

So you're arguing that the neocon wamongers control our govenrment and it's somehow bad that Trump doesn't want war?

It's not a suicide mission if you're not aware of your fate. You're still thinking you're going to some exclusive event where youre being offered good money for your part of the patent.

>muh cia is fighting against the based government
Dumbfuck they're butt buddies through and through.

You guys are chimps. You don't even qualify as newfags.

@ e0/vGSrs, You mean to tell me you've never read "Morals and Dogma"? Really?

@ 0Uzj06UD, You mean to tell me you don't know what Iran was like in 1976? Before the CIA invaded....

You asking me to lurk more is like me asking you to masturbate more. Maximum effort already expended for both of us. Remember to wash your hands, Bruh.

Speaking of maximum effort..

Absolute MONG

Learn first how to propper answer to posters you faggot newfagg

Israel does the same thing with their fighters shadowing unarmed planes in hostile territory

That's the problem with having Jews in control. They have no reason to preserve Gentile life, and so are motivated to sacrifice a crew if it will avoid putting the war to a vote.

crikey

Actually it was because a cyber attack to disable their military computers was foiled. Fact of the matter is that Iran has demonstrated it has the upper hand in any potential conflict by surprising global military analysts with this incident. These were capabilities Iran didn't even boast of having.

Only way to dislodge Iran is with a nuke, and the irony of using nukes on a country because it's developing nukes would expose you as the great satan, and justify Iran's counter measures, which start with a global economic collapse and end with whatever is your guess from massive terrorist attacks to launching its own nukes.

Iran will be the end of the US one way or another, either through blood or slowly withering your influence through a thousand cuts as it's doing now.

>Iran will be the end of the US one way or another, either through blood or slowly withering your influence through a thousand cuts as it's doing now.
Good riddance

Your missed trips are proof of your retardedness, ziocon

Holy newfag

Attached: 1561319162949.png (890x1113, 369K)

Why do you people love to talk about Japan?
Sure they don't want immigration from muslim countries, but you never mention they don't want white immigrants either.
In reality they are fine with muslims studying in Japan, do a ton of business with muslims and a Muslim country is now the top destination for Japanese living outside Japan.

Bump for interesmss

kek this faggot.

Holy bump.

GO GO GO IRAN

He had to know because you can't be prepared to attack a country due to your plane being shot. You HAVE to be prepared in advance. But anyways they will soon kill some americans to start the war, don't worry about that.

Anybody catch in the interview the day after Trump offers to talk with Iran the (((New York Times))) intentionally misinterpreted Iran's Supreme Leader's comment from a general assessment of incompetence into a personal insult in order to trigger Trump's ego and set the stage for yet another false flag that he will not be able to restrain himself from responding to?

I have been following and pushing 9/11 truth for 10 years now. This is the danger we face now and forever in the future so long as the entities who conducted it are free of accountability. They will NEVER STOP.

Attached: jewish media.jpg (500x502, 130K)

Sometimes I wonder if the US government, Israel, or even any special interest lobbies/groups aren't at fault, and that all conflicts arise from misreprentation and mistranslation of information by incompetent retarded journalists who are trying to stir up controversy to further their careers and get the "big scoop". Remember, only faggots who are too stupid to do Math or go into Law, but can't come to terms with their inferiority because of their unearned ego, go into Journalism.

I should say "major" in journalism.

For years now journalism and public relations have become intertwined to the point anything you see or hear in the news is not fact-based reporting but agenda-driven perception management. I don't think incompetence has anything to do with it. At all.

Who's agenda are they serving? Look at the ownership for one: Zionist Jewry.

Confirmed zioshill. "Iran was so progressive in the past just think they could be good consumerist goys like the west". Seriously killyourself faggot

Sovereign area of not yours

Trump is in the dark on most things in the government. He just rubber-stamps things that are put in front of him and doesn't read it first.

Trump doesn't like doing president things, just naps and watching TV.

wat

ISRAEL used this tactic in syria, use civilian airlines as a shield.

I had no idea about this. Why wasn't this in the news? How pathetic that there were commanders that actually authorized a team to go up in that P-8, probably full well realizing that they were very likely to get shot down.

Trump didn't make much of a big deal of it. Which is interesting to note. But he did say that he didn't want to have a disproportionate retaliation, which was surprising to me. This makes sense of that.

Attached: 1537497834497.gif (500x411, 178K)

It's because this incident was an absolute disaster for the US, and eroded its power in more ways than one. The military option is effectively off the table after this, and any calls for it have been exposed as bluffs.

Thank Jesus too. Because, as if the the US military had much credibility at all, I see that even normies saw this stunt for what it was. Baiting the public into accepting a major conflict.

>You guys are chimps. You don't even qualify as newfags.
>@ e0/vGSrs
>@ 0Uzj06UD

Attached: 1553348941396.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

>being this new

If true Iran played this well. They know Americans can't justify starting a war over losing a mere drone. Surely the Iranians are training up their civilians with basic combat skills for an insurgency if the US invades?

>Trump didn't make much of a big deal of it.
he said he "appreciated" them not shooting it down.
That says it all I think

This faggot needs to be gone yesterday

Attached: bolton craves.jpg (498x520, 46K)

Fucking glowniggers arent even trying

You shouldnt get paid

During the Iraq-Iran war I saw either in Time magazine or US News and World Report an Iranian soldier standing with one leg blown off firing an M-16 at Iraqi troops.

t. old soldier

I think he's a lost Kikebart boomer.

Pakistan has free internet. People there are the most Islamist around. Desert culters gonna cult.

And I didn't know that either.

not even new, you have to be super retarded to not know how to respond

This is pure nonsense as the risk of shooting down either was high. Active missile tracking is sketchy at best as is known to switch targets at will all the time. If it didn't, counter measures wouldn't work anymore.

It could have gone either way and Iran got lucky shooting down the drone.

g-goy gevalt please hush before the world connects the dots

Attached: 2817FD98-3C9E-4A2F-BB74-73D62E376D30.png (440x522, 69K)

So why not just put a bomb on the plane to explode and still blame Iran? Incompetence?

>not being smart enough to swap the flight IDs so Iran shoots down the P-8 while trying to target the drone.
Fucking amateurs.

Why not place a limpet mine above the water line and pretend your trying to destroy a ship.

Shill
0,12 drone coin added to your wallet

They give you a pamphlet for a reason. Read the fucking pamphlet.

Attached: 1535744468594.jpg (320x251, 20K)

What are radars

lmao based bait ever

What I think is cute is Iran thinking the EU has their back. They can't even defend Cyprus' EEZ from Turkey without the US navy LMAO.

INSTEX is going to crumble the moment the US starts sanction companies using it.

This. I'm against the war, but then I thought maybe we should go to war so the US can get it's ass handed to it and the war at home can break off as well. Sounds like a great plan Trump had there.

Why would they shoot anything down if they knew it was bait?