PRAISING KEK AND FUN-POSTING BACK ON THE MENU

BOOMER FAGGOTS AND ANTI-FUN POSTERS ARE BEING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ACROSS THE ENTIRE BOARD
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

>if you post a wrong opinion, you're a shill

FUN-POST TO MAKE THEM LEAVE

Attached: 1551121209442.jpg (249x249, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hQo1HIcSVtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I feel it lads

Attached: 1560010514667.jpg (641x773, 57K)

Make Jow Forums FUN again
Serious-business posters need to be BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Attached: 1555265668911.jpg (715x527, 59K)

Attached: AndThenOneDay.jpg (1056x720, 582K)

I dont know you lads but its an honor to shitpost with you

Attached: 1534818505061.png (890x876, 446K)

compain about degeneracy somewhere else
it's time for PRAISE about our GLORIOUS REALITY and how GOOD THINGS CAN BE

Attached: 1561482633805.gif (450x450, 1.99M)

Attached: praise be to kek.jpg (300x535, 21K)

For KEK and Country

Attached: FEA3C3A3-541E-4A6D-A4EB-62D439E689D6.jpg (1185x730, 92K)

Attached: 2349084728930.png (1280x1280, 163K)

>if you post a wrong opinion, you're a shill

CORRECT OPINION:
>TRUMP

Attached: 462.jpg (646x720, 86K)

Attached: 50927589072345.png (500x480, 53K)

Attached: PrideParade.jpg (474x342, 21K)

based

Attached: 1552680933267.jpg (569x760, 66K)

PRAISE

Attached: 1546376747224.jpg (334x506, 42K)

I hate people want to be my friend?

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK BOOMERS FUCK
FUCK JANNIES
AND MOST OF ALL FUCK REBBITORS

only if you show flag fren*

*frenship pending based on revelation of geographic location

Attached: 1555653262716.jpg (560x315, 37K)

Stop the tardpants Tidepodchan!! They believe their opinion matters.

Attached: BDC408B1-83EC-4521-B3BC-57C5597A1194.jpg (1024x999, 134K)

Pol has seemed a lot more lively and humerous the past few days.
Have the 2016 teenagers all come of age and started posting at once?

Praise Kek. It's a revival

d-don't eat pods tide-pod-chan :(

Attached: 1544415141290.jpg (236x236, 9K)

Zomg teh slide thread!!!1
Jow Forums is srs bzns
gas teh kikels race car now

Bump this mustache thread. Just some fun and wholesome zoomer male content

lots of boomers who think they've found a board full of fellow raging haters and I just wanted to close the pool again
will they ever go away?

Attached: smhonk.gif (146x192, 4K)

I made another version

Attached: 1530308638639.png (890x876, 469K)

We're going to meme the hell out of this shit again and win the shit out of the election again and flood the entire nation with leftist fuckers' tears again.

Attached: 1115.png (724x1000, 752K)

have sex

Attached: D475C55C-6CAA-4F44-840B-A8FD4B3CE465.jpg (351x284, 18K)

OPEN MINDED MEMELORDS MAKE MERRY THE MODERN META-GAME WITH MOCKERY AND MOOTY-PILLED MOMMY-POSTING

Attached: 1550640530976.png (757x615, 184K)

kek posting back?
>217611111

Attached: 943152614a9b4c15cf433cd660dbc4f1361d040cd8e860078604f36566dae488.jpg (400x400, 32K)

habbening :DDDDD

Attached: 1552684724609.gif (400x320, 271K)

Attached: 1552204562464.jpg (1024x853, 159K)

CHRISTKEKS WILL CALL IT DEMON WORSHIP
BOOMERS WILL CALL IT SILLY
MEDIA WILL CALL IT INCEL REBELLION

I CALL ON KEK TO GIVE ME THE NUMBERS TO BLOW THEM THE FUCK AWAY

Attached: 1490050817404.png (515x525, 298K)

Attached: 2F89FB59-A6F5-4E9D-BD28-681DFC30BD68.gif (270x340, 1.72M)

this

Attached: BTFO.png (6000x3352, 668K)

literally just be yourselves lads

Attached: 1546489012708.png (225x266, 23K)

2020 election season kicked off.

Good thread OP. Hey, r/t_d “refugees”, it tastes like salty milk and coins and they feel like bags of sand.

Fuck jannies and fuck niggers

Attached: itshappening.gif (312x213, 973K)

God wants you to be a happy NEET

it unironically feels liberating... It been years since I've felt this

Attached: 1539652501318.jpg (248x250, 10K)

I
AM
SILLY!!!

We are all silly user. SILLY SILLY SILLY

Attached: 1545143917199.gif (300x450, 2.12M)

I Love you all frens

Attached: A3687314-03A4-4043-850F-974380AD3F42.jpg (1242x1556, 301K)

hahaha love you too user

Attached: 1560210658995.jpg (480x586, 69K)

post something to cheer this doomer up frens

Attached: 1550718315807.png (427x495, 290K)

Attached: jew spew.webm (320x690, 1.68M)

ok bro

Attached: yotsuba w cats.png (1100x1100, 555K)

this is too much. I'm just stupefied whenever I rewatch this rare deepwater jew spitting poison

thank you fren

Attached: 1552681033628.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

we've learned so much

Attached: 1521149575674.jpg (534x483, 19K)

Because the Dems are trying to take away OUR RIGHT to say nigger

Attached: rewq.png (275x352, 115K)

2020 is just around the corner, its time to prepare for war my fren! This is no attitude to have. We are gonna have massive keks and fun just like we did in 2016, i promise you that. And if we fail, it was an honor to do so with you fellas.

Attached: through-the-gates-of-hell-as-we-make-our-way-22145713.png (500x438, 139K)

degenerate pedophile

damn what a nice message

Attached: 1560468377677.png (512x512, 162K)

i hope the memes and prabks this election season perhaps another hwndu season

sorry user! fun is allowed today! you have to go back!

Attached: 1558323429129.jpg (852x1200, 601K)

*pranks

fuck niggers and fuck jews

ur god damn right

>it was an honor to do so with you fellas.
likewise, friend

Attached: 1552687053877.png (401x772, 9K)

it would be a dream

agreed lads

Attached: 1561501897340.jpg (4342x2442, 2.33M)

U gay

ok bro, you can stop being cringe now

Attached: xywkra1zt7021.png (600x1358, 570K)

Is Kek anti-Thelemic? He’s not part of the Thelemic pantheon, but “chaos magick” is part of Thelemic ritual.

doin gods work bros

Attached: 1558123647712.jpg (565x425, 150K)

Quads for TRUMP 2020
Quints for me to get to sniff her brapper

Checkem

Attached: 1560096265166.jpg (912x1280, 305K)

Blessed image
And nice thread my dudes

Attached: 1539767736770.png (743x800, 1.3M)

Who started World War I ?.. Muslims??
Who started World War II ?.. Muslims??
Who killed 20 million human being of the original inhabitants of the Australia?.. Muslims??
Who sent nuclear bombs to destroy Hiroshima and Nagasaki?.. Muslims??
Who killed over 100 million indian of Native American Indians in North America?.. Muslims??
Who killed over 50 million Native American Indian in South America?.. Muslims?
Who enslaved over 180 million African, around 88% of them died and were thrown in the Atlantic Ocean?.. Muslims??
No, they were not Muslims !!!
first of all you have to precisely define Terrorism. If a Non-Muslim did something wrong, then it's just a crime, but when a Muslim do the same crime than he is terrorist!!
First you have to stop using double standards, only then you will know who are the real terrorists.

DONT CALL US A TERRORIST BECAUSE YOU ARE THE REAL TERRORIST.

idk mate we'll ask him directly

I see you are doing some of it as well! CHECKED!

Attached: 1552682392946.jpg (612x591, 60K)

Now that this is out the way, let me explain my problem with Jow Forums and the backward ass cave dwelling fundamentalist, left, right, conservative, republican, democrat, yellow, etc. Whatever bullshit you believe the rest of the world should follow and you proudly identify yourself with like a fucking race.

You seriously think Politics is about making a better world, lets just look at this coherently. See the state of Jow Forums? see how divided it is and how it'll never agree. That's politics, thats how you people define the F U C K I N G world.

You openly allow politics to be filled with egocentric points and bullshit rhetoric to appear smarter, or better the average person's views in an effort to be correct instead of whats best for all people. Look at how many countries, how many groups how divided the entire fucking human population is because of these bullshit nuance concepts and politics that people employ.

Politics doesnt make the world a better place for all human beings to live in, it gives you a reason to bullshit yourself and others for hours, days, years, decades, centuries into arguing over whats right and wrong without any agreeance and you expect humanity to thrive off the backs of this backwards ass concept. You people actively state how corrupt politicans are, well what the fuck is the ROOT? Politics itself, but no, lets not blame that, because that is good for humans right?

Stop blaming the Jews! Yes, the gov of Israel and the degenerate Jews in the west are destroying us. But blaming every jew makes you look like a moron. We must focus on the white man. Fuck what the white women think, feminism is the primary tool to destroy the west. China is gaining steam, and yes, trump is halting it, but he won't save you forever. If we do not unite the white man, we lost. Stop arguing and even begging women to stop feminism, it's pathetic. Feminism must die by the hand of the white man. Women destroyed families with no fault divorce, science with gender quotas, politics with communism, economy with welfare and open borders, men with incredibly biased domestic violence laws, and so on. Women are destroying you. Yes, the Jews laugh and pay women for it, but it's the women doing it. We must stop the self hatred of white men. Women are only on your side if it's profitable for them, they'll date niggers and say 'what do you think of that, white incel? Have sex, like seriously?'. It's the women, and the submissive men that allow women, that are destroying us. Women are idiots, they believe they went into a boxing ring, defeated men and got rights from it. Men gave them rights. Men are the alpha and the omega. Instead of hating those who exploit the weaknesses of whites, overcome the weaknesses. Yes, the normies are retarded, but they can be turned. Literally all my coworkers started to spot black people names. Women cannot be reasoned with. They believe they have penises too, and that their feelings dictate the world and your enemies exploit that. Either start thinking of a way to replace these crypto passive feminists (do you think several generations of mixing race, always with a pure white man can give white children, maybe with Palestinians?) or start educating the men, not the fuxking women, it's like talking to a wall, to stand straight, realize their weaknesses and stop the self hatred. Please!

Fuck niggers, fuck niggers
Always saying theirs is bigger
Just to make up
For their dad being a quitter

To the rope they need to go
All trap rappers and every hood hoe
They shoot each other and rob us all
For tranquility they do not know

Nigger here, nigger there
Niggers seem to be everywhere
I can't go a single day
Without giving the nigger a glare

They don't care and cannot learn
And to Africa they all must return
The only respect they can get
Is when they are shot and put in an urn

I'm getting sick of this stupid website. Jow Forums is cool but the people who use it are retards. You cant even have a conversation here every reply is just angry memes like "nigger" "kike" "leaf" etc. Is that how you idiots talk to people in real life? No wonder nobody here has a job or a girlfriend.

I don't get it though whats the point of this place if every body just says the same thing every time. I thought it would be funny cause you guys make all the memes but all you do is call each other names

There you go bro!!! The 4 year circus is in town. Cant wait for pathetic liberal pandering to shitskins. Czech'd
Gonna be mad pranks dude. All kinds of good shit. Its our time to shine!!

Attached: 1558464944595.jpg (527x681, 60K)

these posts aren't very fun faggot

Attached: 1558126459027.jpg (274x274, 10K)

Oh shut your spud loving mouth you fucking commie. Im getting real real sick of this politically correct bullshit from these neemish bullshitters who are spewing night and day. We devour and eat their words faster than my fat ass can eat a mcdouble. "oh Thats racist." "Thats racist" is fucking racist. Fucking turn it off. Enough with your media machine. Enough you beautiful commies. You asshats. you sand nipples. You suede cheese nuggets. You yellow marshlings. You green coated yellow teeth fake plastic nerf gun toting want to be SS cry baby hate monger what the FUCK was your mother thinking? Letting the nightly news or Whoopie Goldburg teach you growing up ya fucking despicable twatlings.

All of ya. White. Black . and yellow? wtf does that even mean?? and everyone in between eating it up faster than a gnarly roach eats a bitter papine...now go chew on that piece of cordage that you are. Satan's right hand covered in wet toilet paper. That's what you are. Now ill let you figure out who "you" are.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

You can leave lmao

we've got a pasta poster!
but he will not inhibit the fun posting
we're tolerant where it counts: the memes

Attached: 1550120151899.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Fuck off with your edgy racism you fucking underage fuck. Funny thing is you wouldn't dare to say that anywhere but on here, because you're an edgy little faggot.

Maybe someday when you eventually turn 15, you'll realise that you're a fucking dickhead.
Every day your parents probably sob in each others arms at the realisation that the innocent little child they once had has now grown up to be a NEET basement dwelling permavirgin faggot incel with a non-existant social life.
The only attention you will ever garner from anyone is by posting edgy fucking comments on an anonymous fucking image board.

I can almost picture a weak grin spreading across your face as you realise someone replied to your shitty mindless comment, you autistic fuck. But then that smile will slowly disappear as you realise your 10 seconds of daily attention is gone, and you go back to moping around in the darkness of your dank basement, the only light in the room coming from your probably shit-tier walmart desktop because you're too poor to afford a decent one, or maybe you're too socially inept to go out and buy one. After this thread dies, you will probably let out a loud sigh as you lift your chubby cheeto-stained fingers to turn off your monitor before crawling in to your pissy, cum-stained mattress to cry yourself to sleep. You are nothing. You will never be something. You fucking lardass social reject.

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Tengri) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now

Incoming ROFLCOPTER!

ROFL:ROFL:ROFL:ROFL
___^___ _
L __/ [] \
LOL===__ \
L \___ ___ ___]
I I
----------/

Whad in davy jones' logger did ye jusd barg ad me, ye sgurvy bilgerad? i'll have ye gnow i be dhe meanesd guddhroad on dhe seven seas, and i've led :DD numerous raids on fishing villages, and rabed :DD over 300 wenghes. I be drained :DD in hid-and-run billaging and be dhe deadliesd widh a bisdol of all dhe gabdains on dhe high seas. Ye be nodhing do me bud anodher sourge o' swag. I'll have yer guds for garders and geel haul ye lige never been done before, hear me drue. You dhing ye gan hide behind your newfangled :DD gombuding devige? dhing dwige on dhad, sgallywag. As we barley i be gondagding my segred :DD nedworg o' birades agross dhe sea and yer bord is being dragged :DD righd now so ye bedder brebare for dhe dybhoon, weevil. Dhe gind o' monsoon dhad'll wibe ye off dhe mab. You're shargbaid, fool. I gan sail anywhere, in any waders, and gan gill ye in o'er seven hundred :DD ways, and dhad be jusd widh me hoog and fisd. Nod only do i be dob o' dhe line widh a gudlass, bud i have an endire birade fleed :DD ad my begg and gall and i'll damned :DD sure use id all do wibe yer arse off o' dhe world, ye dog. If only ye had had dhe foresighd do gnow whad devilish wradh your jibe was aboud do ingur, ye mighd have belayed :DD dhe gommend. Bud ye gouldn'd, ye didn'd, and now ye'll bay dhe uldimade doll, you buffoon. I'll shid fury all over ye and ye'll drown in dhe debdhs o' id. You're fish food now

Attached: image7.jpg (750x750, 48K)

We must use the power of meme magic once again to save the west. Do you feel it?
The times come again to awaken kek.

Attached: 27D5E1DC-D2A1-4656-A094-616780E1AFEC.jpg (963x1438, 790K)

yeah looks like the gang is getting back together

cuckolding is fucking hot I wanna see my gf bred and creampied by a black bull I know it's taboo but this degrading of myself makes me hard af

دينار خبز
نص كيلو فلفل حلو أخضر
نص كيلو فلفل حلو الوان
اوقية فلفل بحرق
اوقية زبيب
ليرتين لوز نصاص
ليرتين هال
كيس رز مندي
كتف نيوزلندي صغير قطع وسط الطبيخ
قنية سفن اب كبيرة
كيلو جزر

My autistic brothers, the time is now to strike. Are we just going to stand here while we get censored? did Hitler give up when the allies landed in France? No, did Osama Bin Laden give up when he crashed two planes into the world trade center? No! Grab some hot piece of ass by the pussy and take back what is ours!

Attached: fsew.png (541x284, 417K)

فاين معطر
ملح
بايكينح باودر وفانيلا
مية بندورة
علبة لبن نص كيلو
كاسات بلاستك
نص اوقية جوز هند

Attached: angry anime.png (1280x720, 727K)

Kej

Attached: 8CEDF423-B793-403C-A5FE-B2599B1A0613.jpg (667x500, 138K)

Make Jow Forums Fun again.

shhhh u!!

Attached: 3C20E57C-1C6B-4C26-83D4-987588EC52C4.jpg (933x787, 64K)

youtu.be/hQo1HIcSVtg

Hahaha IM SO PUMPED I LOVE U FUCKERS

Attached: 1561492474605.jpg (1024x1023, 114K)

THE GANG IS COMING BACK
THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN
BETTER THAN EVER

Attached: 1538943328762.png (250x244, 80K)

I agree 1000%

Attached: 1546104107954.jpg (736x514, 84K)

looks like shitposting is back on the menu, boys

C O P E

Attached: 25C8C6F8-8360-44A2-9A5A-E32B68BBBAAA.gif (250x250, 3.88M)