If All blacks died in Africa, what would happen to Africa?

Post maps and scenarios below

Attached: 22E58F88-C601-48B5-9F5F-7183FC554BAE.png (550x550, 132K)

The wildlife would flourish and it'd turn into a continent-sized game reserve for the white man

only niggers hunt

Define black. Does that include the bushmen and pygmies?

Why not just repopulate all of Africa with whites?

The number of souls sacrificed would reawaken that continent's Old One

Yes, basically all of them

This. Real Aryans protect animals

>Implying you can't hunt niggers.

I want some pygmies leftover

It would become paradise overnight

US and China would go to war over territorial control of the continent

Jews would find a way to repopulate it with niggers within a decade

Niggers make for poor prey

If whites controlled Africa, it would be so beautiful, the nature and wildlife of that place makes me thank god everyday, except for the kangz that roam in that continent of course

Not if we get to it first

Chinks would move in and rape the whole continent.

That would be great
niggers, they are trouble
They live like monkeys
We don't want monkeys
We want men, real men, men who fuck like rabbits
sexy, smart, beautiful white men
niggers are subhuman and share none of the traits a white man possesses

We all know chinks are fucked up when it comes to the environment and how these people destroy the trees, so if it came to be that all blacks died in Africa, we could literally create a Jow Forums Ethnostate

Of mosquitos

When that scenario comes to be, it would become the old switcheroo, instead of a billion more blacks, it would turn into a billion more whites

Nothing of value would be lost

What about the North part? Does this fantasy include sand people also?

The continent would have to be steralized lol. There is way too fucking much weird disease and parasites there.

All European countries (including Jow Forumsacks) would just take over the entire continent and create a colossal white Ethnostate

Yes

Rather the ones in western countries do first. They are the worst ones and most niggerish.

What a dumb, useless question. Sage, go and self improve if you want whites to improve as a whole.

This also includes all the blacks in Europe and America bong back to Africa and then the other scenario would start

*moving*

And that's a good thing
Let's be real, whites have very good genes
White men look sexy as fuck, AND they are smart
We need more whites in this world and less niggers/shitskins
I have always wanted to marry a white man and treat him like a king
He deserves to be worshipped!

I'd get my bike back.

Of course it’s a good thing, EcoFascists would wet themselves at the opportunity, it would literally become Paradise

As well as an Ethnostate for Boers

Not if USA goes into civil war

Retards here would run it into the ground, probably give it to the Chinese.

You’re not far behind.

2021 it will happen

I feel for you /boerbros/

and it took this long to get an actual response. I fucking hate /nupol/. what would actually happen is that all the superpowers would gather around a table with their jew advisors trying to outjew everyone elses jew advisors then they'd probably end up playing poker, rock-paper-scissors, or just drawing straws to see who gets what.

That would suck, really bad. AAAAAAAAAAA

I would colonize it and move there

This. Same here

All Aryan nations would have a piece of this continent including the Balkan Countries so some can finally get a sea port

Unfortunately it's the most plausible scenario.

Not on our watch, colossal Jow Forums white Ethnostate now!!!!!!

Attached: 9D34113F-C12C-4FEA-8DC1-9BA38DDD1C6C.jpg (182x133, 5K)

t.retards, white tails and wild hogs for example are horrible pests which woudl overrun farmland amd forests if humans didnt keep them in check, because people unnecessarily killed off wolves in the past few centuries

Muslims take over
>not making sure populations are in check and maintained.

We could control the cunts but don’t make them extinct

I said that in the post below you whilst responding to someone else

China already controls most of Africa, they would just send a lot of chinks to exploit the land. If really literally all blacks there died WW3 might start

Imagine if whites made up half of the entire worlds population, we’d have to move some people out of earth and finally explore the stars

Would you be joining up in the fight?

Harvest limits are a thing for a reason, and whitetails are as common as fucking squirrels in the states. Plus hogs are invasive and dont deserve a place in this ecosystem. Like your rats, rabbits, or cane toads.

Should we keep the invasive species in controlled areas so they don’t fuck about and eat up all the shit

Like in labs

We could also domesticate a shit ton of animals

>oil in Nigeria
>rare earth minerals in Central Africa
>dinosaur bones in southern Africa
>fertile land to grow healthy and plentiful crops
The resources are in no short supply.
There would likely be a serious of land grabs, because there are a lot of great resources in that land.

desu, I would hope we can colonize that hole continent, we can make our own comfy tribal dances like pic related LOL

Attached: 1490415378332.gif (524x295, 1.17M)

breeding programs to bring back the lion and rhino population.

All European nations including Albania are welcome to colonise the continent to create comfy Ethnostate

Of we don’t do something about the Rhinos, I’m going to be sad, bring back the Rhino and protect them

World hunger would immediately be solved.
On the one hand, many starving niggers would vanish, reducing the amount of starving people (>people). On the other hand, finally the fertile lands of Africa would actually be managed well and food production would skyrocket. Zimbabwe alone could feed about a third of that continent.

What year do you predict that blacks would starve out? My guess is 2070

And you guys can finally have the Congo back

It would be extremely based desu, white Ethnostate in pic related

Attached: 6ED2D4B0-4336-4034-BC08-2FBB81900B68.jpg (656x400, 38K)