Russia will be 1# superpower by August 2020 and Aryan King of kings Jesus will come down to Earth to exterminate every...

Russia will be 1# superpower by August 2020 and Aryan King of kings Jesus will come down to Earth to exterminate every Am*rican and chink.
Praised be Lord Jesus
Бoг c нaми

Attached: $_1.JPG.jpg (334x400, 53K)

It's written in the stars but I thought it was going to happen in 2019.

How did you come to that conclusion?

Be realistic China is going to take over your country. And with your dwindling population and frozen resources, nothing can be done about it

Jesus told me.

Putin is friend with Xi. Only mutts have to worry about China.

Did he explain why or did he simply say it will be done?

Yes I saw the cake and ice cream he got him, very cute. But don't think that won't stop them from expanding.

Attached: 03F13BF0-70DA-4239-A7AA-C88AE150B91E.jpg (780x520, 60K)

Lol so rabbi yeshua told you?
KIKED

He didn't explain
China can't invade Russia. If they try, same thing that happened to Napoleon and Hitler will happen to them. Russia is literally invincible.

Attached: ShowImage.jpeg.jpg (898x628, 68K)

There is no Rabbi Yeshua. Only King of all Aryans and Lord of lords Jesus. You're the only Rabbi here, memeflaggot.

he's just a drunk fag

Thank you for answering.
Are you orthodox or do you belong to another denomination?

Catholic

Based and Popepilled

Always have been?

Russia is on its way to becoming Rusistan. Fertility rate is down, no new babies are being made.

No, why these questions?

communists are the sanhedrin, they want to crucify us for us speaking out against their false morals and desires to take over our lives
western democracies are the roman empire, they crucify us for hate speech and all the other things they make up
we are alike jesus christ, we bear this cross and dying on it we will succeed like he had

God made gypsies so that humans could laugh at them.

He's GRU. You're fucked fren

I wish

I'm bored and want to know more about your circumstances. Sometimes I find individuals similar to myself. It's interesting to hear about the life of others.

but, democracy came from Satan

We defeated the Roman Empire we can defeat Democracy
Reminder that the "demo" in "democracy" is the same "demo" as in demon

>Russia
>superpower
HAHAHAHAHAHA

nigga, even we could fuck you up easy. you are nowhere near

The only thing you managed to fuck up is your own country.

>le based russia xd
How much is Poutine paying you fren?

Attached: Map_of_world_by_intentional_homicide_rate (1).png (1480x625, 48K)

You have your own country to worry about, Nigel.

>even we could fuck you up easy
It was real in your mind bro
Unlike Britain, Russia actually has some military capabilites

Attached: 1519475977329.jpg (600x758, 92K)

because Russian icons are awesome

Attached: Goddes.png (1310x1727, 1.39M)

This is somewhat true.
Monarchs were less controllable, worse someone was still believing to be in charge due to God's will and even less controllable, a disgrace really.

Attached: 300px-Charles-vii-courronement-_Panthéon_III.jpg (299x224, 35K)

>This is somewhat true.
this is absolutely true
politicians are all ravenous wolves vying for control in sheep's clothing
there is no system more rotten than democracy. people that say it is the best system we have are so far gone that the way to heaven is denied to them

Delusional. Your shitty LGBTQ army doesn't stand a chance. All of Europe couldn't beat us, one cucked Muslim island won't be able to.

Democracy is thw perfect system... for high-IQ white homogeneous societies. The age of democracy is coming to an end.

Franchise will have to be restricted according to IQ requirements as Ian Smith intended in Rhodesia. Or everything will collapse as low IQ masses vote themselves gibs.

>Democracy is thw perfect system... for high-IQ white homogeneous societies
Delusional
All white homogenous societies that become a democracy will without any exception be destroyed morally from within
Democracy is the system of total moral destruction. Democracy cannot coexist with morality or religion

Democracy like monarchy is a tool.
Humans actions make the tool good or bad.
But I agree democracy is far more easier to control, when people oath is on a constitutional book without any mention to be faithful to God anywhere the damage is done.

Attached: 6-louis-xvi-1754-1793-granger.jpg (900x602, 231K)

A restricted franchise is the best system. Universal suffrage is a modern failed experiment. Literally every Western nation was a limited democracy during the 19th century. The UK and much of Europe introduced universal male suffrage only in the 1910s. USA only adopted a full franchise in 1965... the population was generally religious up to this time.

It makes sense to restrict the franchise by:
1. Property requirements - By owning land you pay taxes and you have a stake in the success of the country, people with no properties to their name don't have as much of a stake.
2. IQ requirements - Intelligence should be encouraged to promote aristocracy, rule by the best, as opposed to mob rule. In fact in an ideal world only high IQ individuals should be allowed to reproduce, soft eugenics.

Putting the ignorant masses to vote is like putting a cat to guard a pot of cream. They will just vote themselves free money from the treasury, sooner or later.

heh nice thread

>A restricted franchise is the best system
nope, it still doesn't work
you will still end up with these ravenous wolves that will try to worsen everything for everyone
there should be no concept of parliaments or other nonsensical systems in their mind. that purpose is already fullfilled by the clergy.

Correct. But Russia is still a pisshole. The males are drunk losers and the women are bread raw by kebabs and chinks. Have fun in your multicultural future until you get replaced.

My favorite movie Akira takes place in 2019...
It def has to be 2019

Attached: Akiras Light.png (853x480, 198K)

I like Russia and all but c’mon. How can you guys possibly surpass China? Let’s be real here, broski.

God is a Serb as was Adam and Eve, Moses and Jesus and therefore he will grant us power to rule the world.
But fear not small northern Serb, we like you so we will protect Russia.

I'm pretty sure Russia is one of the Biblical evil kingdoms (Magog) and Putin is Gog. Russia will be destroyed by God, most Russians are atheist and only larp as Christian. Putin is jew, Russia will crumble, as well as USA, China, Israel and the EU.

You are MAGAtard yes?
Jesus is Russian you retard. Bible is written in Russian

russians serb french are all just names of the tribes of aryan israel
"jews" descent from cain

Impossible. Gott straffe England.

Attached: 1561169295864.png (736x860, 237K)

That's not an argument you pathetic churka.

Attached: paki molyneux.jpg (153x186, 14K)

Idc
God will exterminate all anglo scum

Pathetic. Low IQ r*ssian cannot even form a single argument. Kvetch harder bronstein.

based

god is already doing that
maybe we prayed too much for that

I know how this will happen.

Iran will martyr itself to collapse the global oil economy. In the ruins, Russia will rise as the only stable economy and consolidate the ruble as the global reserve currency. This was planned by Dugin, and put in motion by Khamenei and Putin for decades. What unites Slavic and Iranic religious thought from their western european, semitic, and Indian counterparts is that they worship the Asuras over the Daevas, and follow a will to power mantra in their religious cores rather than the "live and let live" mantra of those that align with nature gods. Wonder why S-500 is nicknamed prometheus? It's to intercept a limited nuclear strike from rogue elements in the impending global collapse. The Aryan Jesus will either be the True messiah, or the Anti-Christ, depending on who you ask.

OK Jaffar

Semite king of jews, rabbi yeshua*

Attached: 1558208570828.png (1024x938, 702K)

God will exterminate the Anglos, Arabs, Kikes, Chinks, Niggers, Indians, Polynesians, and Spics. Only the true Aryan takes fate into his own hand, and exercises free will in the name of good, while the others either haven't eaten from the tree of knowledge (niggers/spics/polynesians) and are not truly "human" in the conscious spiritual sense of being, or are too "weak", "lacking in wisdom", "inferior" to be able resist "evil" when presented with choice (Anglos, Kikes, Indians). This was all ordained in native Aryan faiths, which blossomed into the various branches of Slavic and Iranic paganism, which blossomed the Hindu/Zoroastrian daeva vs asura worshipper divide (demon vs angels), of which Zoroastrianism gave birth to the semitic abrahamic religions of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, which were all watered down corruptions intermixed with both divides of the true cosmic struggle due to the inferior interpretations by the lesser non-Aryan races.

Attached: 1543743254533.jpg (1280x964, 622K)

This.

Then how come Britain has a smaller percentage of invaders than Germany and France? You'll fall before Britain, did you pray for that too?

White man killed by the Jews, King Jesus*