I'm tired of christcucks on this fucking board...

i'm tired of christcucks on this fucking board. These people worship a sand religion that comes from the middle east and isn't european by any stretch of the imagination, say things like white women should be allowed to burn coal and fuck niggers because they're "good, honest christians", turn a blind eye to drug dealers and other scum of society by saying that god will heal them eventually, and yet they're baffled as to why this board doesn't like them.

Newsflash kike worshipers: jewsus was just as semitic as the sandniggers you claim christianity is opposing. The entire religion is based around being weak and submissive, and it's because of kikestianity that europe is weaker than ever.
>turn the other cheek
>love your enemies
and I can keep going.

Attached: christcuck.png (500x522, 101K)

Uphold your ancestors ways amirite?

Attached: truaryanmen.jpg (613x393, 106K)

Thank god im a muslim.
Also the only good crusade was the one against pagans, seething even after 1000 years. Odin and thor drank cum like wine and were degenrates, pagan gods are used as low quality entertainment and made thier gods tolerable. Paganism os based on nothing but muh ancestors

>Flag
>white
bruh

the christcucks will do and say anything to defend their worthless anti european and jew controlled religion

go and fuck some little kids shitskin

>sand religion
OK, cleetus. You clearly know nothing about western civ and the role of CHRIST in making it what it WAS. Go read and learn before you open your ignorant noise hole.

Just look at the mighty ancient Rome where you could own children and sell them as sex slaves if they were past the age of 5. Also you could just throw them at the garbage place whenever you wished.Then evil christcucks banned this noble endeavours. Now, highly moral SJWs want to bring this back, and they've found pol of all places to larp.

This. How dare christcucks take away our right to anal sex with toddlers? Don't they understand Aryan culture?

>that pic
Nice projection mate.

Attached: 1548204106028.png (1748x1716, 3.53M)

How dare they stop our orgies!

Attached: etruscan.jpg (282x440, 26K)

Your whole post reads like a satirical anti pagan meme.
Can we make a rule that burgers aren't allowed to larp as pagan religions that they know nothing about except what they read on here.

You don't need to be a larper to reject Christianity and embrace our connection with nature and its laws

Why should I reject the religion of my ancestors?

Every neo-pagan that I have met is a huge degenerate.

Attached: reminder.png (1500x1941, 1.9M)

>turn the other cheek
>love your enemies
why do cryptoatheist niggers keep spamming these debunked shitty arguments over and over? its almost as if theyre jews just desperately grasping the straws.

turn the other tree p*gan, lmfao btfo forever rt

Attached: btfo forever.png (919x499, 768K)

>bible advocates for race-mixing, tells you to hate your family
What the actual fuck? Not true at all, complete opposite.

>being a christcuck in an atheist country

wow, you're so edgy and contrarian. i tip my fedora to you sir.

>regressing to thunder worship

Attached: 6DF99FB7-DDF7-478D-9702-E01771DEC674.jpg (600x315, 16K)

>could own children and sell them as sex slaves if they were past the age of 5.
Wrong. Christcuck were taking and raping them, they never stopped since then.

Attached: 1556723545896.png (666x886, 97K)

Fuck your stupid religion a delirious snow chimp created while in a tundra

Do Pagans actually believe what they say or is it just contrarianism?

Attached: christianpill5.jpg (624x764, 85K)

more

Attached: christianity.jpg (800x1360, 649K)

and the zinger

Attached: 1555909752256.jpg (670x1024, 248K)

That's not an orgy. And homosexuality was tolerated but discouraged in Pagan countries like Nazi Germany.
Homophobia has its origins in Judaism, which got into christianity and islam. Like pedophilia.

Attached: 1557636259491.jpg (1904x1672, 1.93M)

>it's debunked cuz me don't like it
Don't you have some self hate to do like Rabbi jesus asks?

Attached: 1557755680230.png (764x647, 209K)

>tfw christianity destroyed and killed since its creation but it's still synonym with tolerant like the left

Attached: Facebook-fb0b15.png (500x556, 139K)

>911
>divide and conquer tactics
Almonds: activated

Attached: 33qbdi.jpg (697x500, 82K)

why it's almost always amerimutts who propagate paganism?

>believes that there's something innately "European" about "Europeans"
>but is a civic nationalist when it comes to religion
Yawn.

Because they're insecure about their rootlessness, lack of native culture and traditions, and muttery.

“In Ancient Rome, having a child prostitute was seen as, almost a fashion accessory, for the rich” and noble (Jackson, 2006, p. 44). The selling of children by their parents to slave owners to become prostitutes was common in the Roman era (Jackson, 2006, p. 44). Jackson says these children were forced to please their owners in every way possible. Child slaves performed sexual acts for their owners and they had no choice but to allow their owners to have sexual relations with them.

like paganism was ever a unified religion in any way. also why not start at 1 million years ago? its all the same the longest that matters in terms of civilization is 10K years ago. but if you cut that down its not as impressive.

Rabbi just means master or teacher and the word ''jew'' is a mistranslation, the original hebrew Bible doesn't even have the word jew in it. It should read ''Judean'' and judeans were not jewish.

Anti Christian shills are always child molesters
Funny that

This is the most jewish of memes

My history is the same as yours until my SUPERIOR ancestors left you sorry lot behind
O noes, Im so rootless

Fucking retard

Christians were the main reason the Black Plauge happened. They rejected medicine and executed anybody who attempted to make scientific discovery.

Neo-Pagans are the most cucked and degenerate people I've encountered in my life. The whole thing is one giant mess. No structure whatsoever.

Attached: 1555161908109.png (1023x1293, 1.19M)

imagine thinking that a religion that had no influence on world history is actually relevant.

>calls my "meme" jewish
>then starts with a "chosen people" narrative

Your average (((pagan))) priest

Attached: pagan heathen.jpg (1024x734, 106K)

>i'm tired of christcucks on this fucking board
>WAAAAHHH IM A FAGGGIT
Did you say something? All I heard was REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fucking LaRpagans I swear.

Attached: 1560072137917.png (1050x1050, 927K)

That was before Goebbels knew the truth.

hurr durr

Attached: 1359.jpg (901x901, 95K)

>making it what it was
I look around and can plainly see the results of Christfaggery. I don't care what they did a thousand years ago - if it all culminated in what we see today, at the peak of people professing Christian beliefs, then it has proved itself unfit to the task.

>lives in a highly urbanized Europe in some shitty council flat
>looks over at a Midwest farmer who actually owns land
>ha ha, rootless Amerimutts!

>"lmfao, u paganz is sooo dumb"
>unironically worships rock

Attached: 177254319453390972.png (800x800, 110K)

why wouldn't a pagan be nice in real life?

might is right

Repent

Attached: 1545906931528.jpg (682x519, 281K)

> shilling for a kiked religion

Not even once.

Attached: 1534084740930.jpg (1338x1558, 239K)

> flag
> White

bruh

Attached: serbian nationalist.jpg (640x480, 34K)

WHY DON'T YOU SUBMIT TO A KIKED RELIGION, GOY? IT IS THE TRULY HUWHITE THING TO DO!

Attached: 1529610536100.jpg (797x925, 290K)

Attached: Truly huwhite serbs.jpg (669x763, 80K)

Attached: vulic serbian MoD.jpg (800x565, 54K)

Are you sure those are both male?

Christcucks are disgusting and vile.

Attached: christcucksmoar.jpg (1024x822, 226K)

you're going to fucking burn

amerilard christcuckanity is weeabooism on an industrial scale but instead of worshiping japanese and anime they worship jews and universalism.

Attached: 1548053921175.webm (574x382, 1.24M)

Repent. There is still time.

Attached: 1560235760469.png (486x510, 122K)

Is your objection to men fucking women or it being on pottery?

Like your any better.

Attached: 1561296078794.gif (400x270, 1.45M)

you

Stop tellings these faggots to repent, let them go to hell ffs.
Also modern Western Christians
>lol

if isis actually targeted the west in its war of conquest I would be happy. But noooo they target the east.
>we hate your crusader ancestors
>let's attack Syria
>attack what's left of the Christians in the mideast
>mfw sloppy job mossad

Well I'm tired of paganigger spam.
Sage in all fields.

Relax. The book of Revelation seems to indicate that the world will turn back to paganism. I suspect you will get what you desire, even if for a short time. The Church of Christ is almost without power in Europe. I can see three ends for this world before its destruction: a world of Paganism+Pagan "gods"(Demons and Fallen Angels), Islamism or Atheism+Aliens(Demons and Fallen Angels). Maybe the final times will combine those three somehow, or two. Satan and his angels have not yet be expelled from Heaven.

Attached: img_10.jpg (640x480, 113K)

Modern judaism has nothing to do with the bible and its teachings whatsoever. See thread
Fuck off with your shill thread

Yaass pagang slay

>and then in reality pagans were 5 larpers and a "girl" pretending to be vikangz

You barely have any knowledge / comprehension on the biblical scriptures dude. Without Jesus you are on the path to condemnation. He willingly paid the price for the sins of mankind including yours so you can be saved. All forms of paganism leads to Hell.

When people ask why does God send people to Hell, the answer is people like you send yourselves there. A wise person would repent and turn to Christ

>The entire religion is based around being weak and submissive, and it's because of kikestianity that europe is weaker than ever.

Great post. 100% accurate. White men are so indoctrinated by Christianity they can't even imagine a world where they're not longer slaves to Jews.

>"lmao you muslims is sooo dumb u worship a rock"
>"islam is a kike religion"
>ignores the fact pagans previously worshipped the rock

>embrace our connection with nature and its laws
Are you retarded? Stop this bullshit meme of "muh connection with nature". Animist religions weren't about loving nature or some other hippie shit, it was about appeasing the gods so they'd stop fucking you over at every chance: plagues, droughts, storms, earthquakes... Literally all of human history was an endless fight against nature, and only very recently we've managed to tame it to the point of romanticising it.
You're pathetic, wanting to return to the nature your ancestors would give their life to conquer, while living under a roof and never having to suffer its wrath. Go fuck a tree, you degenerate.

you just have to sacrifice your children to a bear like varg says

JUDEN SHIT!

>These people worship a sand religion that comes from the middle east and isn't european by any stretch of the imagination,

I don't think Thor WAS a Turk, as he's actually a poo-in-the-loo (ie: the Hindi deity, Indra).

Attached: Thor was a Turk.png (1341x245, 50K)

>will wipe out all Jews
You know where Christianity came from, don't you? All Christianity is Jew worship.

Seeing as how earth-centred pagan religions existed before shitstianity, which do you think is contrarian?

Paganism is pretty much dead and never coming back. Pagans thinking they're competing against Christians is like a JV football team thinking they can beat the Patriots. Pagans attacking Christians only furthers the interests of Jews, Muslims and Atheists.

The New Testament is probably the single greatest anti-semetic book in human history.