Project Veritas

Jow Forums JUST 404'D MY POST ON THIS PAY ATTENTION

>Reddit
>Vimeo
>Google
Why does it seem like these companies are working together to push a narrative? Do you think they are?
Is Google the only one engaging in this Anti-Trump conspiracy?

Attached: 532529_v9_bb (1).jpg (1080x1440, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bezos sure has that Deep State creepy left eye thing going on.

Attached: Make them suffer.jpg (363x509, 16K)

Attached: 1561597647420.jpg (720x960, 99K)

Attached: DWS.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Deep state creepy eye poorfag here. Every mind controlled puppet has it.
This anti-Trump conspiracy is real but it is a way to distract normies from Israelgate and their collusion to elect Trump using Black Cube, Cambridge Analytica, private Mossads and other resources used by Bannon and friends.

I call your conspiracies and raise you a right-eye conspiracy. Do you smellLLLLLL what I am cooking?

Nope, pretty much all these companies are engaging in the same exact behavior

Amazon is 100% in on it as is fb.

I think its google but other companies will do the same leading up the the election

Attached: fsew.png (541x284, 417K)

>Why does it seem like these companies are working together to push a narrative? Do you think they are?

Are you a simple minded Redditor? This has been going on for decades.

Attached: 1554622515921.jpg (680x551, 263K)

I wonder if it would be illegal for a group of people to use LOiC to prevent these tech giants from rigging an election?? Would such an action be justified legally? I mean if such a person were caught and tried, but they did so trying to prevent a crime...

Posts 404ing a lot happened during the fappening, every time someone would make a post on /b/ it would delete itself, also you had to edit the images or it wouldn't even let you post it

Is the current happening bread.

He has that "blown out ass" look.

Anyone plan to troll them?

To be fair I have the same thing and I don't think I'm a member of the deep state.

>To be fair I have the same thing and I don't think I'm a member of the deep state.
But are you a reptile?

is it even a conspiracy at this point? even before trump they were obviously pushing the same agenda, idk why everyone is acting so surprised.

Jow Forums has been so obsessed with the conspiratorial racial angle that they haven't noticed the massive political realignment happening before our eyes.

tech oligarchs support neoliberal policies, it's simple. also, captcha is A LOT harder to do on Jow Forums than it was a month ago. I'm posting after a break and it's noticeable. also expires WAY faster

>kikes support censorship
you don't say Chaim

Good luck selling that angle to Joe Normie.

Joe Normie hates you ptgfags as much as everyone else already and normies and technocrats call Ben Shapiro, Prager Jew and Juden Peterstein Nazis. Good luck now that you've lost both the right and the left while trying to play both.

Are those rhetorical questions nigger? Bezos owns the Washington Post ffs, and all these guys know each other. Even with bringing (((them))) and shadier groups on, it's obvious they're collaborating.

do you believe there's a technocentric "Illuminati" group of some sort?

Also this is serious:

veteranstoday.com/2019/06/03/neo-atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/

Veritas being slid hard

remember when the insider said google has high level meetings at masonic lodges? lmao

Attached: facebook apple and google masons.jpg (1024x838, 125K)

This

Attached: 1524664447213.gif (267x200, 168K)

>To be fair I have the same thing and I don't think I'm a member of the deep state
And maybe that's exactly what (((they))) want you to think until your MKULTRA handler says your activation phrase.

Attached: Nat Rothschild.jpg (858x536, 95K)

Holy shit this autism is impossible to read. It’s the ramblings of a senile boomer

It's a war of Geometry.

Malformed, ugly, juden, criminal, mongoloid Beta Geometry versus Aryan, healthy, natural, Alpha Geometry.

The Euro-Masonic Royal-Rothschild Network is the Current World Order, and their Dethronement will bring the real New World Order.

It's only natural for the genetically-malformed subhuman brigade of Tech Leaders to function as they do.

Attached: 1a1.png (715x566, 558K)

>Why does it seem like these companies are working together to push a narrative?

good lord captain obvious

Checked and this shill immediately has to try and to shut it down

an astute observation

>build a political identity on racism and non-PC content
>racism and non-PC content is poison to advertisers
>platforms trying to get adbux ban racism and non-PC content
>'somehow' it all falls on conservative heads
gee i dunno must be a cabal

You are living in an illusion if you can't see that violence is necessary
Google, jewtube, faceberg and alphabet managers and employees need to be violently tortured and killed. Their families too. Yes kids too.
They all must live in fear. They must live knowing that they will lose everything they hold dear. They must live scared in the knowledge that they cannot all be protected by their employers.
Make an example of few of them, like starting from the buses carrying them to work. It would work wonders, look at Charlie Hebdo...

What manga is that?

Lol yeah I'm sure they take buses to work

Found the asshole that caused the reddit wave. THIS , pol/ is a board of peace & satire , and you sir are a
FUCKING NIGGER

>Lol yeah I'm sure they take buses to work
Jewgle and Faceberg both provide luxury bus service so their employees can live in poo-chic San Francisco and work down in Silicon Valley.

Attached: Faceberg and Bibi.jpg (620x400, 50K)

Normies don’t call Ben Shapiro or Jordan Peterson nazis, go outside

Shocking to consider just how insanely Jewish supremacist one would have to be to call Shapiro and Peterson "Nazis."

Attached: Jared in love.jpg (800x450, 34K)

b u m p

Attached: Bezos.jpg (500x500, 23K)

>Is Google the only one engaging in this Anti-Trump conspiracy?
review the chart and go see a doctor about that brain damage.

Attached: 1561290907923.jpg (3781x2700, 3.5M)

Why don't you pass the time by playing a little solitaire?

>Vimeo
Wait what? I thought Vimeo was an alternative to YouTube, are they fucked too?
What about Daily Motion?

Imagine being so retarded you cannot fathom that there are private buses