So, out of all the Democratic presidential candidates...

So, out of all the Democratic presidential candidates, we can all at least agree that Tulsi and Yang are the best possible Democratic nominees, right?

Attached: 49328174381274.jpg (640x795, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tulsigabbard.org/tulsi-gabbard-on-gun-safety-legislation
feelthebern.org/bernie-sanders-on-gun-policy/
nytimes.com/interactive/2019/us/politics/2020-candidate-interviews.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

peace, good.
stolen money, bad.

Attached: donttread.png (741x457, 55K)

Whered you get the rare nyan?

being the "best" democrat isn't saying much. just look up their positions on immigration or gun control for example.

If you vote, you're a fucking idiot.

Tulsi 2020

Attached: ED01A535-DB90-4D7E-A5A2-C5B39D23EBE3.jpg (690x518, 81K)

yes, for sure. I can't wait till Yang says his, "I give you one thousun dorrars" catchphrase tomorrow.I will literally fucking cheer

she a cute. i would sex her if ya know what im sayin

Everyone knows that the DNC pick would be Warren.

Tulsi and Yang will never get the nomination and they know it.

#Warren2020

Attached: pepe (12).jpg (334x506, 42K)

thats my waifu

No half measures

Warren/Sanders

Was Hillary even in the debate??

Yang is an autist
Tulsi is the best option

Attached: 1554331109078.jpg (1242x1416, 1.11M)

Noone cares about ur opinion with that flag. Try again when your testicles drop.

seething dotard

Fuck that chink pos.

Bernie is miles better than both

aw hell naw

Attached: 1551866761523.png (1001x580, 68K)

Except he's a cuck

The best possible nominees are the ones no one here will have any false hope in.

Yes. Yang is the only candidate who’s not running on the capitalism bad/white people bad platform. Tulsi is the peace candidate.
>not wanting robot slaves

you can't say that, this is a christian Mongolian basket weaving forum

Hell yeah broothur

1 post OP's should be permab&.
Chang my mind (you can't).

De Blasio sounds good.

Swallwell for sure. It's time to bring the party down and he's the one that might just be dumb enough to start the boogaloo on his own.

Yeah, according to Jow Forums. The typical normie democrat voter would probably flock to a more conventional candidate, as close to the establishment as possible. I seriously doubt they'll get far.

Okay. I see shilling out the ass for Tulsi.
Let's see if this is grassroots support or if this is the usual globohomo kikery.
tulsigabbard.org/tulsi-gabbard-on-gun-safety-legislation
And it's globohomo kikery, she's 100% a gun grabber. Case closed.

Actually correct. And she can actually win too. Pocohontas beating Trump is the most meme-worthy

Now, contrast with Sanders
feelthebern.org/bernie-sanders-on-gun-policy/
He delegates this issue to the states for the most part and believes that the solution to muh shooters is mental health investigation.

Warren's almost as much of a gun grabber as Tulsi.

Literally every Dem candidate is a gun grabber.
Only 3 of them (Yang, Tulsi, Bernie) are going to stop the tidal wave of immigration by not attacking the Middle East.
You’re like those retard commies who say “it’s okay for me to give money to Apple and Monsanto because there’s no ethical consumption under capitalism.”
Unless you’re willing to risk everything with violent and grandiose pushes towards your position, you’re gonna have to settle for gradual change.
And “not dying for Israel” is the best start I can think of.

Nah she's aight as far as guns go. Here she is talking about handguns, straight up one sentence says "I believe people should be able to have handguns" full stop: nytimes.com/interactive/2019/us/politics/2020-candidate-interviews.html

She's just playing the Dem line on it. She's a vet who's had plenty of experience with guns and obviously knows the deal with "gun violence"

Alright even better.
Point being is. I’ll put up with a lot of bad positions if we can avoid going to war on Israel’s behalf and if we can stem the tide of immigration.

Supports the Assault Weapons Ban but is a-okay with the guns that are used in most murders? Sounds like a retard to me.

We'll see tonight... they have some big clown shoes to fill tonight... Mommy/Spaghetti might work as a ticket... but who knows?

I get the feeling she's just saying what she needs to on rifles to get her campaign moving. Besides I trust Trump on guns about as far as I could throw him at this point, he's been worse than Obama ever was. Might even get worse once he doesn't have to worry about reelection

Yes, good goy.

Attached: D6BB323F-091A-4EBC-8653-281F19BA1E39.jpg (1920x1080, 501K)

Yeah but it's immaterial. Trump is going to win re-election and I think the DNC know this, they're using the next 4 years to lay the groundwork for an overton shove in 2024, hence all the astroturfed normalisation of "reparations"