Merkel has another shaking attack, shes dying

TRUMP CURSE

Today Merkel had another attack of the shakes.
>Indoors, no hot sun.
>No dehydration (she was offered but refused water)

what will Merkel shills say now? Its OBVIOUS she is suffering from an illness, this can not be covered up and brushed away any longer

shaking visible at 7.55
youtube.com/watch?v=-0qZoDAcixM

post your thoughts on which degenerative brain or nerve disease she has

news.yahoo.com/germanys-merkel-shaking-again-event-073009427.html

Attached: cdee08b11b484001a5da902b0b668628.jpg (3564x2564, 857K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_5hN6KwlFwM
theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/03/german-local-politician-from-angela-merkel-party-found-dead
spiegel.de/international/world/spiegel-interview-with-wikileaks-head-julian-assange-a-1044399.html
amphetamines.com/adolf-hitler/
theguardian.com/books/2016/sep/25/blitzed-norman-ohler-adolf-hitler-nazi-drug-abuse-interview
history.com/news/inside-the-drug-use-that-fueled-nazi-germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewy_body_dementia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's the side effects of top secret brainwashing methods

SHE WILL DIE FROM HEAT WAVE

Attached: 442B73AD-9C31-44C8-8A29-9316E04A57C6.jpg (602x481, 47K)

HOLY FUCK IT'S HAPPENUNG WHY ISN'T POL ALL OVER THIS?

Attached: zogworld.jpg (586x524, 42K)

she probably has parasitic brain worms from uncooked kielbasa.

They really want us to ignore this.
Imagine however if it was Trump. All the worlds media would be screaming that he was unfit for office. Yet it happens to Mother Merkel, we are meant to look the other away.

In Germanistan articles already came out of this as a bulletin news message.

It’s parkinson.

Saw no shaking from 7:55 onwards? She just crossed her arms?

Damn nigga I didnt know she liked that cocaine

Bladder weakness.

she's fucjked up alright. will not make it to 2021

This is hilarious. I hope she dies, evil bitch.

Attached: 4634634.gif (400x300, 400K)

You guys are desperate.
Shaking is normal and common particularly among people that operate at higher levels.
Cope harder fags.

thats what happens when globalist buddy of yours gets whacked.
you start to fear for your own safety.
crooked cunt will get her just deserts

checked and praised. she dies soon.

>globalist buddy of yours gets whacked.
to whom do you refer?

SHAKING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
MEDIA WONT COVER IT

Merkel has had numerous shaking episodes over the years but they are getting more frequent, her the central nervous system condition (whatever it may be) is worsening.

potential illness she is suffering from
>Multiple Sclerosis causes the person’s immune system to attack the covering over the nerves. As these coverings diminish, the person’s brain has less direct communication with the nerves all over the body, meaning the brain cannot control muscle movement effectively.
>Parkinson’s Disease most often exhibit tremors and shaking as early signs of the malady. As the disease progresses and causes more pronounced symptoms, the shaking can become constant.

>Huntington’s Disease classified as degenerative, gradually destroys brain nerve cells. This can cause a deterioration of the person’s mind, problems with emotional stability and uncontrollable body movements.

>Essential tremor, a nervous system (neurological) disorder that causes involuntary and rhythmic shaking.

definite full body shakes for an extended period of time
if they did not know what was causing this she would obviously stop what she was doing and at least sit down or see a doctor, the fact that she continues through it means she knows what it is and is expecting it
is the german news presenter talking about it, or trying to ignore it?

Hopefully she dies a slow and painful death.
Please let it be Parkinson or Alzheimer.

go to specsavers

She sold her soul to Satan and he's slowly taking it.

She probably starts shaking "oh shitzen, mine shakenz" then she starts getting paranoid it's happening again. In her head she's thinking "nine nine nine" but it keeps getting worse. Then she hears the voices of the dying jews, coming back to haunt her.

Fuck off pootin shill

parkinsons

>Democrat shill rat
kys

this
youtube.com/watch?v=_5hN6KwlFwM

Attached: boa.png (239x410, 73K)

It's literally nothing.
Again.

some local politician who got shot in the head by a "nazi"

Kek, trump took down hillary with the same curse

stupid bitch is probably going to say she was cold KEK

Well she needs to change meds, probably has been on some for a while. Doesn’t come from nerve damage to the spine. Could be multiple sclerosis too but these things just appeared out of the blue. More likely she has parkinsons, took pills, the pills stopped working, now she needs new meds.

Her demons want to leave. Even they cant cope with her retardness and virtue signaling.

Her successor is no different, so it's not important.

ok
> Ernst reportedly said Lübcke’s pro-refugee stance was his motive. Lübcke, a member of Angela Merkel’s Christian Democrats (CDU), was well known as a champion of refugees in Germany.

theguardian.com/world/2019/jun/03/german-local-politician-from-angela-merkel-party-found-dead

Shaking because you are saving your nation is a sign of patriotism.

her husband turned on a wireless vibrator he forced her to carry because he a kinky cunt

TIK TOK M*TTI

As a massage therapist, her posture and body language is horrifying.

She fears for her life.
Somebody has a shotgun to her cunt.

Attached: 1527869947868.jpg (197x358, 22K)

Oh no, that happens to me too, when I drink too much coffee.

Whatever it is, it seems to be in very early stages, since she is otherwise pretty precise in her movements.

The flag is much better than the flag they normally use for the Bundesrepublik

it's obviously Parkinsons
Arafat had the same thing and Michael J Fox.

Adrenachrome withdrawal.

She's got the Hillary disease

cue 9/11 falling over webm please

Heeeey folks, what is cannibalism???

Human flesh makes you weak!

Checked

Waiting for the Hitler-Parkinson's she’s-related connection

>Extremists and neo-Nazis have posted messages online appearing to applaud Lübcke’s murder, stoking fears that a wider networkcould have been involved in the killing.

The killing has deeply shaken Germany and raised questions about whether the country has failed to take seriously a rising threat from neo-Nazis.
hmmm, fears stoked and questions raised

ahaha

I was in a craft beer pub a few years ago with an American and a guy from France. The guy from France told me that he hates Merkel so much that he'd assassinate her himself if he could get to her.

I hate seeing my enemies die like this

So the hag won't be around to see the destruction she caused? Fuck this.

Most politicians are heavy users of performance-enhancing drugs. It's not new (see pic). Women handle stress worse than men and require more. Merkel and Hillary are probably on a heavy dose of performance-enhancing drugs with major negative effects, mixed with more drugs that attempt to suppress the major negative effects but which introduce minor negative effects of their own, mixed with even more drugs that attempt to suppress those minor negative effects and stabilize the person. The whole cocktail is unstable, especially in old people. Sudden fits of shaking is the universal sign of a drug cocktail going awry. The heavy drugs users, the women, will show the symptoms more often, and may even randomly collapse (Hillary).

Attached: shaking hitler.gif (333x251, 3.59M)

>shaking visible at 7.55

I don't see it. There's nothing there. OP is a dick.

Attached: The Merkel Jerk.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

They got him

>WikiLeaks desire to provide assistance to a German committee that is investigating mass NSA spying.
spiegel.de/international/world/spiegel-interview-with-wikileaks-head-julian-assange-a-1044399.html

Attached: 2264246246.jpg (1073x811, 287K)

>shes dying

YES! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Shaky Angie

Let's face it, we all forget to stay hydrated and everyone shakes like this on a regular basis.

You didn't even watch, obviously.

hot damn that's a nice wojak

Attached: 15455719341263.jpg (563x511, 142K)

Looks like she wanted to go to the peepee room really bad

Can't get over how nervous she looks, irrespective of the shakes. As some pointed out, it may be Parkinson's, but early stages. The crossed arms is usually something people do, when they have uncontrollable shakes periodically.

That's from the Berlin olympics way before he got the nervous shakes he developed after the close assassination attempt at the Wolf's den with the suitcase bomb. But a lot of WWI veterans had tics after the constant bombardments in trench warfare.

Merkel SHAKE IT BABY.
But leave the babies and their blood intact.
Filthy demon

A telltale sign of a drug-induced symptoms in politician is when they refuse to play their illness for pity points. If a politician is visibly sick during a speech and it is impossible for them to deny it, their best PR move is to say "I showed up today to give this speech despite being sick!". Ideally a politician wants to pretend to be in absolutely perfect health. However it is sometimes impossible. If their disease is visible and undeniable, they lose pubic trust by refusing to acknowledge it. But they will take that hit to their trust if the alternative is to reveal a shady source like drugs.

Absolutly. Im shaking 100% of the time. The only time that my feet hits the ground is when I level with the horizon or when driving the car up side down.

I hope so, Klaus. Fuck her I hope she goes to hell.

>comments disabled
kek

Watch her legs. She does shake.

wtf a shaking attack just flew over my house

Hellhounds on her trail.

Probably just trying to hold in diarrhea.

Attached: 1178635477.g_400-w-st_g.jpg (400x389, 65K)

amphetamines.com/adolf-hitler/
theguardian.com/books/2016/sep/25/blitzed-norman-ohler-adolf-hitler-nazi-drug-abuse-interview
history.com/news/inside-the-drug-use-that-fueled-nazi-germany
There are a lot of things that are doubtful about Hitler but the fact he was on drugs is hard to deny. We have his doctor's notes.
>Morell’s personal notes suggest he gave Hitler some 800 injections over the years
That's not a small amount of medication.

it's essential tremor. old people get it sometimes. it's obvious that's what it is because when she moves it goes away.

ahaha

Imagine if she collapsed during one of these conferences. Imaging if she fell flat on her face and busted her nose. Create that scenario in your mind and run it a few times.

Attached: praise be.jpg (354x395, 21K)

Not sure, she moves/walks to break the tremor attack, and theres no sign of disturbance to her movement, which is common in ET. Worth saying ET does come with cognitive impairment so shes still fucked politically.

Deutsch bank going under and taking her down with it. Triggering her parkinsons in the process.

MIDF is rife in this thread playing it down.

This. Common for all these mk ultra victims.

>old people tremors
She's 64. Trump is 73. Why is she a decade younger than him but showing advanced signs of senility? All types of shaking, regardless of source, are easier to hide during simple movements but become visible when attempting to stand still.

He probably was. But if someone fought in WWI and did get exposed to the things he did (like being blinded by mustard gas, wounded two times, dead friends etc.). You shouldn't expect them to come back from the war without some mental issues.

this schizophrenic traitorous corporate slave mudslime enabling russian loving bitch should die eaten by stray dogs

Deutsche Bank is a private company and in spite of its name not affiliated with the German government in any way, shape or form.

If it were up to me, they'd rot in hell. I still remember them getting rid of normal savings and loan customers "because we don't care about peanuts".

The guy was missing a testicle. I'm not going to argue he came out of the war in one piece. I'm not saying he's drugs for recreational purpose either. I just happen to mention Hitler as an example of a famous politician taking drugs. The example is doubly fitting since we have a gif of him mostly likely shaking due to a bad reaction, just like mommy merkel is doing now.

>standing there listening to a boring speech
>the mind wanders to what you were reading last night
>the latest atrocity in court, an 18 yr old German woman gang raped by 8 refugees
>realize it was your fault, YOU invited them, YOU are complicit in every crime your 'children' commit
>another stress and anxiety attack begins

Neither were the banks in the last bailout user but it still brought the economy to its knees.

It'll be affiliated soon enough were it to need bailing out.

It's the DTs, she's a raging alcoholic

>dying
the only part of communism that works

Attached: 1526494425283.gif (660x780, 201K)

She will die soon so we get reelections. Green Kanzler incoming

It's the same as Juncker and his """sciatica"""

Attached: Merkel.webm (634x392, 1M)

she needs to die at the hands of a German man dressed in SS battlegear with an MP-40

Looks like Lewy body dementia to me:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lewy_body_dementia

I hope she dies, painfully.

holy shit, what is wrong with you?

She has done so much for our great country. It is so much, that i cant tell you what

Don't you think MP-40 is a bit excessive? Some poor fuck needs to clean up the mess after all ...

Attached: au_revoir_my_Shoshanna.gif (500x270, 1006K)

It is just that you are reading a revisionist hit piece on Hitler. You should consider the context of the times. I just think that his shakes are cause more by mental trauma than drugs or neurologic damage. The gif is of someone watching a race in your post, maybe he really wanted someone to win, ergo trying to control excitement. Anyways his dead now. Only clones of him in Brazil now.

Mama Merkel does seem to have something related to neurological damage. It could be Parkinson's syndrome, but that is something you could survive for 30+ years.

Luger to the face?