What are you going to do when the black and brown alliance rises up to kill us all?

What are you going to do when the black and brown alliance rises up to kill us all?

Attached: 5F323964-DFFA-4C7D-9B61-59E49B355530.jpg (750x553, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6ulWGiJb1uI?t=6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Uughghgh I'm so fucking oppressed!

Only three democratic candidates answered questions in Spanish out of 10.

These levels of oppression are like something out of a nightmare.

Thanks for the random nobody on Twitter's opinion.

They are incapable of organizing more complex structures than gangs.Their governments are a proof of that. Further more, left on their own devices they are their own worst enemies. The hatred between spiks and blacks is legendary. No cooperation between them is possible.

Mexicans hate niggers though... They are both competition and objectively worse.

>fuck the white man
>lives on white land
>speaks European language
>enjoys western inventions

Fuck I hate spics and niggers who won’t thank us for allowing them to live under our inventions.

Because Hispanic and blacks are not even close to being on same team. There’s no reason for them to get along like that. They are from completely different cultures

>Thanks for the random nobody on Twitter's opinion
Some random nobodies opinion which would get his beaner ass beat up by niggers.

no, wont happen. niggers hate mexicans more than the white man. nigger see spics as the rival minority for government gibs and both sides are tribal as fuck and would scalp each other without hesitation

Ever notice how there are no black people in Mexico?

Attached: mexican-mafia-leader-sentenced-for-trying-to-ethnically-cleanse-blacks-from-california-city-rios-spi (837x644, 543K)

Are there any legit freedom loving Mexicans? I feel like most of the blacks are just fucked but there might be a sizable portion of Mexicans that can actually understand what the US is supposed to be.

Their IQ is almost the same as American blacks, so don't count on it.

In my experience they are dumb as rocks. The average white plumber is a genius by comparison.

Mexicans hate niggers more overtly than white pple.

Mexicans are legitimately retarded. Just as bad as blacks. Their only redeeming quality is their food.

See this is why I really only tolerate asians. They actually have half a brain and invent a few things. If Europeans and asians teamed up to clean up the world we would be pretty okay.

Attached: jap99.jpg (848x477, 60K)

mexican food is shit pleb tier any food from the americas below the US is shit.

Blacks
>forced to live somewhere else and work as slaves , then subjected to anti-black laws

Mexicans
>force themselves into a country that supposedly hates them and doesnt want them there, then complain about being given free housing and food in comfy little camps

Lol

Put them back in their place.
I see a great migration soon. A white ethnostate is inevitable at this point.

Tex-Mex is objectively good

Eh, mexican food in general is a heavy, greasy, cheesy mess.

>blacks are slaves and then once freed are too dumb to stop killing each other
Vs
>Mexicans get one of the nicest countries on Earth to themselves and are too dumb to stop killing each other
>They then willingly move to the most evil, racist country on Earth and complain about it

Reminder that blacks were 12% of the population in 2000, 12% in 2019, and will be 12% in 2050 while Mexicans will go from 12% to 30%. Don't trust the taconiggers for a second.

Infiltrate the shitskins and relay their plans and comms to whites.

youtu.be/6ulWGiJb1uI?t=6

Yes please. Asians and euros have the best food too.

We don't have to, they advertise everything they do on twitter. That's a sub 90 IQ at work.

I don't let them clean my WC anymore and they die from not eating.

>paid race bait shill thread

Everyone on this board is a random nobody. What makes his opinion different from the ones in here

Attached: AA44A002-71A3-4571-8C86-99914D54CF9A.gif (384x270, 1.65M)

KIKES
JUDEN
FUCKING JEWS
FAKE MONEY CHEATING JEWRY

Harder? Is a honor to be neighbourgs with the burgers, is like having a rich friend that bullies you but that always share his wealth with you.

Lol retard

Mexicans kill each other like it's going out of style, if they were my allies I'd be extremely worried.

>you will never ethnically cleanse inferior races in a mixed asian/white death squad
why live

Blacks aren't even allied with Deebo down the street and the only Mexicans who don't like white people are pussy liberal Chicanos. The only dangerous ones are the gangsters but they love us, we're worth a lot of money

>Pippin and Merry hid while the Orcs and Uruk-Hai tore each other apart.

Prolly just that.

Fuck their girlfriends.

most mexicans were white as far as the jim crow laws go

Shouldn't have started that war mexianon. Then you would have only lost Texas and not the rest of the American Southwest.

How come the Hispanics fell so low? Americas had great ancient civilizations and empires. Incas, Aztecs, Maya. They had architecture and culture. Sure the Spaniards fucked them but now they carry the blood of both mysterious American civilizations and glorious med Roman descendant blood. But now Hispanics denigrate themselves and seem to associate more with the shit tier savage tribes like feather heads and Brazilian red stripe jungle people rather than American empires. Subsaharan Africans were millennia away from Maya. Why are Hispanics comparing themselves to blacks?
Instead of crying like a nigger about being a victim they could be like "jokes on you white broski, we absorbed your DNA and language and now we gonna use it to become even greater and not let down our sacred glorious ancestors".

Attached: mayan_calendar2.jpg.1280x720_q85_box-34,0,567,300_upscale.jpg (1279x720, 210K)

"Kill us all"?
Are the coloreds going to kill the joos? Must have gotten woke on who brought the slaves to America.

>meme flag
>phone poster
>twitter screenshot of a fucking nobody

Yep, this is a browncel thread.

Eh, whatever. 3rd generation 'spanics might have some family ties and behave such a way in public, but on the job the decent people who dont give a shit about speaking spanish and reconquista bullshit are just like anyone else.

We're really only complaining about the underclass-majority who failed in education and/or intentionally push race-division bullshit.

Will never happen, too many niggers about beating and robbing from Mexicans during food deliveries

Mexican here. We ally with no one. You can take that to the bank.

niggers and spics fucking hate each other

This. Mexican standoff is called that way for a reason.

BRING THAT WEAK SHIT AND FIND OUT

>Hispanics
It's because you view the world through a limited lens. You're observing the criminal cruft that would have been eliminated in the ancient societies.

I'm Hispanic. I'm a software engineer. I've nurtured my ancient roots in the well of the white man's technology and prospered. You will be hard-pressed to ever find anyone like me. Most of us in the United States are the losers of capitalism who are here to LEECH.

If you want to blame anyone, blame open borders allowing the stupid Mexicans in. A merit-based system would change your entire world view of Mexicans. And you should praise the Lord that you don't have a border with Guatemala instead.

Attached: main-qimg-de228934ffe7db5dadc48e160183a9a3.jpg (183x275, 18K)

Why is it we never get your decent white-mexican people but only the brownest of the brown cholos?

What are you going to do when you cant hide behind ur memeflag anymore?

Because the whites in Mexico are successful, for the most part. You do get some White Hispanics who for circumstantial reasons fall through the cracks, but they're exceedingly rare. I've never met another one of myself. The other white Hispanic I know is Canelo, the boxer.

Attached: la-1547749724-jtq3hjkg6e-snap-image.jpg (800x450, 37K)

Because they're doing just fine in Mexico. If you had a good job and shit in mexico, the last thing you are gonna do is illegally cross a border to pick berries and shit. We get the shitty mexicans.

Hispanics and niggers are not on the same team, fuck off

Yeah, this

Kek at many resorts they follow colonial racial cast system. The managers, receptionist, etc; are all white. Entertainers are brownish but good looking. Janitors, maids, gardeners and others are short, chubby, not attractive brownies.

Nobody hates blacks more than Mexicans.

If they are winning encourage them and ensure they get every last Jew as well.

Hey dont get down pierre it may happen yet, i for one am holding out hope (in minecraft of course)

Seems true. If you head toward a vacation spot in the Yucatan it's pretty much exactly like this. Hell you could get promoted just for not being a 5'2" manlet.

There are a lot of Mexicans in IT/customer service. They tend to be brown. I sort of wish software became more important in Mexico so those with talent could prove themselves in a world that dismisses them at first glance. Then again, generalization has been a very helpful tool, even for me.

They'll never truly get along. For every one black and beaner that talks of partnership, there's two from both sides killing each other.

This would be a good strategy for the 2020 elections. It would get the lefty Hispanics and lefty Blacks against each other as they try to out compete eachother on the victimhood game.

Lefty Hispanics are a modern, millennial trend. Most Hispanics are conservative and vote Republican, and zoomer Hispanics are shifting back toward conservative. I'm a naturalized citizen and I support Donald Trump. MAGA.

Attached: 1558861203627.jpg (2048x1536, 650K)

Lol your eating American food then bud

There are some, La Raza types who unironically think that the American southwest should be part of Mexico. But I would agree that even those types are more socially conservative than the typical lefty prog.

Spics have a entire country called Mexico...American blacks have nothing

Gib qt trad Crillo or Castizo waifu

Kill niggers

>American blacks have nothing
You forget Liberia.

They eat human flesh there

Also this thread is about the beauty and tradness of Castiza and Criollas now.

What’s annoying about spics is that most of them are 60-70% white, but they act like they’re native Americans when it comes to requesting gibs

I'm Mexican and we'd rather kill a nigger then a white man trust me.

Attached: 1561527333816.gif (360x240, 1.83M)

Your women are already trying to fuck us, is that not enough Jonoski? I don't have time and the energy to include you

1 post OP's should be permab&.
Change my mind (you can't).

Attached: 1560499927500.webm (480x600, 1022K)

>What does he mean by this

I blame your subrace.

>Jonoski
Wth, why does a Mexican have a Macedonian surname?

Because they're pretending to be Greeks like you.

kek

>Americas had great ancient civilizations and empires. Incas, Aztecs, Maya. They had architecture and culture
The "native" Americans are merely just squatters in ancient ruins others built.

You think they could perfectly splice giant stones but still hunted with sharp sticks?

When the Spanish first encountered Teochtitlan, it was larger and cleaner than any European city at the time.

I mean the mass ritual sacrificing of human beings was pretty bad. But the city was impressive.

Mexicans hate niggers.

Then you can ally with the Jews in one big pile of ashes.

fuck all brown cretins. nuke the entire third world.

divide them based on marginal tribal differences and use them to kill each other.

Fpbp

this. they are allowed to be racist and therefore are racist to each other. they will be at each others throats everyday

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

>citation

Interesting scenario. Do you know if any wonks have actually gamed this?

www.whenthespanishfirstencounteredtenochtitlanitwascleanerandlargerthaneuropeancitiesofthattime.blogspot.com

>Niggers literally getting ethnic cleansed in mexico
Is this the cringy cuck spamming on Jow Forums everyday?

Attached: A4656437-096C-46CF-96DB-358C8B22847C.png (1238x1056, 549K)

Spicfag here ready to serve our white masters and kill niggers don’t be a faggot OP

Most mexicans want to be white, they will side with us as will asian people. No one likes blacks.

We aren't the easily manipulated/cowed boomers of yesteryear, when will you kikes realize that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising

British dead 200
Rebel Dead 20,000+

It's always like this.

Attached: Patrol_Kenya.jpg (800x791, 146K)

They were browned by aztec bulls. Seriously, Mexis have already shrieked and attacked whites in LA for even attempting to gentrify their neighborhoods.
Identity politics is the natural outcome when there are multiple identities competing for power
Naive boomer civnats I hope live to see Mexicans tear down statues of George Washington and other founding fathers for being white oppressors.

Attached: 1554819923486.jpg (906x491, 220K)

*posts screenshot from nobody twitter account*
> Oh man fuggin happening bros what are we going to do!

Jow Forums is fucking shit.

Attached: ce8.png (621x702, 56K)

>What are you going to do when the black and brown alliance rises up

laugh