China is Ahead of the US in EVERY Single Way

>"Since 1979, do you know how many times China has been at war with anybody?" Carter asked. "None. And we have stayed at war." The U.S., he noted, has only enjoyed 16 years of peace in its 242-year history, making the country "the most warlike nation in the history of the world," Carter said. This is, he said, because of America's tendency to force other nations to "adopt our American principles."

In China, meanwhile, the economic benefits of peace were clear to the eye. "How many miles of high-speed railroad do we have in this country?" he asked. While China has some 18,000 miles of high-speed rail, the U.S. has "wasted, I think, $3 trillion" on military spending. "It's more than you can imagine. China has not wasted a single penny on war, and that's why they're ahead of us. In almost every way."

"Since 1979, do you know how many times China has been at war with anybody?" Carter asked. "None. And we have stayed at war." The U.S., he noted, has only enjoyed 16 years of peace in its 242-year history, making the country "the most warlike nation in the history of the world," Carter said. This is, he said, because of America's tendency to force other nations to "adopt our American principles."

>In China, meanwhile, the economic benefits of peace were clear to the eye. "How many miles of high-speed railroad do we have in this country?" he asked. While China has some 18,000 miles of high-speed rail, the U.S. has "wasted, I think, $3 trillion" on military spending. "It's more than you can imagine. China has not wasted a single penny on war, and that's why they're ahead of us. In almost every way."

Face it burgers. China is superior.

Attached: 65624472_702478080204729_5556514768405135360_n.jpg (579x960, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XopSDJq6w8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But Trump said he was going to end the wars... wh-what happened, Jow Forums?

israel needs foreskins

Reminder that Bernie is the only candidate who has stated that foreign countries owning American food production is a national security risk. China owns 1 out of every 4 hogs in the US.

Attached: 1554670560803.jpg (300x168, 6K)

So why is it always abortion, guns, and gays that are talked about and not real fucking issues like that?

I'm glad niggers that don't know shit about china are chiming in, showing they know shit about china

tell it to Carter.

China is shit but we shouldn’t be warring the way we do

Carter was always an idiot. Now he's a senile old idiot.

The thing though is that retards in the Phlippines are using quotes like this to justify the country bowing down to China as it takes over Philippine territory in the West Philippine Sea. They literally believe the only solutions are kowtowing or war. No sense of diplomacy. No willingness to use diplomacy and strict measures like economic embargoes.

> not loving wars for israel
i smell an anti-semite

Do you think China would be doing shit if the US Navy was still at Subic Bay? Why don't you invite the US Navy back? And don't forget the LBFM's. little brown fuck machines.

So what about every chinese neighbour having theyre border integrity eroded. Peace is said to wishful morons who dont understand that when you have 7 billion people you're going to have conflict

Dems don't actually care about real issues

The US military still has a very strong presence in the country. Look up Operation Pacific Eagle. Then there it she MOU that if The PHL is attacked the US will assist in its defence.

i think it is not just Dems. It's the establishment. USA should not be importing any food.

Does this look superior?

Attached: Eaten by escalator china.webm (960x544, 1.65M)

>addicted to dollar
>yuan is worthless

Does this look superior?

Attached: China elevator.webm (512x288, 604K)

cherry picking. China has high speed rail. USA does not. Tragic accidents happen in the USA too.

>China has not wasted a single penny on war

But that's wrong faggot

What wars have they been invovled in since 1979? That's the quote. Not all time. Just since 1979 when Carter normalised relations with China

Does this look superior?

Attached: China building collapse.webm (400x294, 1.23M)

Americans don't need highspeed rail. They're too fat to cram into a shuttle so they need their own car to drive instead.

The US is a paper tiger and a declining power. We can all agree on that. I honestly think they're exiting the world stage as a meaningful player.

>China has high speed rail.
Technology stolen from Germany and Japan. >USA does not.
We have airplanes. And highways. Lots of highways. We like to drive.

lol

Attached: 1560172055558.jpg (500x1470, 107K)

True

if you want to know the real reason why Americans don't care about railways and such it's because of niggers and spics. There's no danger of encountering a subhuman in your car even if you might get hit by one.

>What wars have they been invovled in since 1979
Why pick 1979? Because they got their asses kicked by the Vietnamese in 1978. It's called "moving the goalposts", you savage.

Let's jump hope they can go away with a whimper and not a bang. I do not wish to get involved in their last ditch efforts in proving how powerful they are but starting another fucking war.

Shut up, Jew. No one asked your opinion.

sounds like you have your work cut out for yourself then, thainigger
chop chop

Becasue that is Carter's quote. I am not moving goalposts. Carter said they have not been involved in wars since 1979.

>This is, he said, because of America's tendency to force other nations to "adopt our American principles
And now Iran is going to force Sharia law upon them, and the world will stomp on the Anglos retarded arrogant heads until they squeeze every last penny in damages they've inflicted upon the civilized world.

One man in an ocean of trash can only do so much. The fact that Venezuela hasn't been invaded is a miracle in and of itself.

Ok sweaty

I'm pretty sure the reason were always at war is because our country functions best on a war economy. also kikes.

And I told you that Carter is an idiot. Always has been.

But he's right. The only reason why the US gained so much power was because it was a war profiteering nation in WW1 and WW2, and afterwards war was always your main export.

This is why Hillary wanted war with Russia - war is the only thing that can make America rich again, but America can no longer wage war against anyone since she's rotten from the inside and other players won't get suckered in. It's possible Trump knows this, ergo Iran.

You're all fucked.

>muh china
Daily reminder.

Attached: chinas future.png (1570x872, 308K)

notice how its still going up as the video goes on.

Then you can easily disprove his statement right? What wars has China been in since 1979?

Good

Other countries are only able to live relatively peacefully because of America's global hegemony on violence.
Change my mind

Democrats just hate America... always complaining about how horrible America is. If you do not like it LEAVE!!

Attached: I_Hate_America_too.jpg (450x454, 53K)

YOU are not america. America was never what you want it to be.

Attached: Republican hypocrisy.png (415x337, 119K)

This

>because of America's tendency to force other nations to "adopt our American principles
This is a fucking bullshit lie. Is he really pretending that if we had not intervened in many places, we would not be surrounded by communists that want us all dead? Did we join ww1 and 2 because we wanted to force Europeans to adopt our values? Wtf is this old shit bag talking about? I don't want to be at war, but this fuck acting like every war was U.S. being imperialist is ridiculous. I'm very happy that we stopped the commies from planting puppet governments all around us. The less commies in the world, the better.

So glad Trump was elected. It woke the world up.

This. If it wasn't for what the U.S. did to Japan in WW2 then China would be a a thing of the past, you are welcome China.

>America was never what you want it to be.

But it IS.. it is the greatest nation on earth, filled with happy, hard working, peaceful, god fearing people in loving families.

The media goes out of its way to show the worst parts of America and its society. They rejoice in the most perverse people possible. Hollywood is a cesspool of the most vile people imaginable.

Attached: American_Eagle.jpg (1776x1776, 259K)

War is profitable.
/thread

You probably take criticism like a bitch.

>You probably take criticism like a bitch.

Hey Shill, Soros still pay $1.25 a post?

Attached: Awoo_Redneck.png (1748x1356, 1.16M)

You should join the globalist movement. Being part of the illuminati is great, and you don't even have to be rich anymore to be part of it. I get discounts everywhere, and even have a secret currency for certain places that's basically reducing the cost of goods by 50%.
Choke on Jones' cock plz.

Not eyesight

I prefer eating the good healthy food grown on the farm. But you enjoy what makes you happy.

Attached: Garden.jpg (400x300, 39K)

Lol America has turned into nigger mexi mutt Central. These people don't pay for shit. What makes you think they would give Iran any money lol. Might be the dumbest thing I've ever read ever except feminism shit

Oh Japan... Why did we ever go to war with you. I love you guys.

They don't give a shit about you weeb faggots.

>They don't give a shit about you weeb faggots.

That's why we love them.

Pearl Harbour comes to mind

>Pearl Harbour comes to mind

Ya, we had that crippled closet commie in the oval office starting shit with them by giving them an oil embargo while Japan was doing its duty in civilizing the savage Chinese.

this

china is about to set a nice big debt trap in my country to "fix" eskom, our power infurstructure thats fucked up from corruption.

they are incredibly racist to blacks & only do business with white people because we get the job done. i for once welcome them.

While USA & EU argue about which gender uses wich bathroom, china is about to take control of another african country lol

"That just makes me like them more"

China is a country with a billion people and all sorts of shady contractors. The fact is that China does have lots of competent firms that can create high tech rail systems and other infrastructure - something America doesn't even have.

the war just weakened europe and made america able to become the global hegemon. they also ran anti-colonial movements in africa and then filled the void once the yuropoors left. very interesting strategy..

>China owns 1 out of every 4 hogs in the US.
If China decided they wanted all these hogs tomorrow what would happen?
protip: they can't teleport those hogs from American farms to China

Attached: 4channel.jpg (1920x1080, 132K)

Underrated

right, because we're unwilling to acknowledge tibet as a nation.

also, home improvement is at a level way beyond anything you see in america. the average chinese person's house looks like a 5 star american hotel.

>The fact is that China does have lots of competent firms
Name one.

5-star rotten wood inside a thin layer of concrete: youtu.be/XopSDJq6w8E

Wow big surprise America sucks dick. Everyone who isnt some redneck patriot knows that this country has been shit since 1776

China’s economic future is far from enviable. You’re just doing what boomers did in the 80s regarding Japan.

"looks like"

Attached: 1555199589429.jpg (762x785, 193K)

its ancap hellhole.

do you think it's a hologram

Yes but that's you bank the dollar worldwide baby, you keep printing and suckers with a black eye give you goods for your paper that has magical value after your printer shat it out.

Eye-ran

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Face it bro, we are just forced to drive. If there was public transportation near me I wouldn't pay the ridiculous rates, and the gas money would be enough to cover the trips.

>America refuses to give hogs back
>China doubles down asking for the debt money too
>America tells China to go fuck itself
>War of the hog ensues

Attached: just wow.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

>Jimmy Carter knowing jack all about war
I like him but he's a fucking retard when it comes to conflict intelligence. The US has put more money into our capabilities than any other country on Earth, China can't even mobilize its infantry without risking massive civilian insurrection and a civil uprising, which is the primary reason China hasn't gone to war with anyone. Their steel is also god awful and most of their materials have been fucked by Mao's retarded fucking campaigns. I wouldn't be surprised if Mao was actually something of a spy himself who managed to get into power and purposefully sabotaged the country by any means possible.

cope you retarded chink, with the advent of uber, Lyft or even fucking greyhound there is no need to make this retarded excuse

The economic benefits of war are clear to the eye, when you understand (((who))) those wars are for. China is strong because it is ruled by and for the Chinese. The US is weak because it is ruled by and for Israel and the (((international community))).

Hey everybody look!!! it's the most retarded leaf on the internet!!!!

>got their asses kicked
like every single post industrial war china has tried to fight?

There was fighting on the border with Vietnam until 1985. They are attacking fishing boats from countries in the East Sea
> fuck your nine-dash line chink.

It costs more than a gallon of gas to drive 2 miles in an Uber. You’re an idiot.

kys chang. All the US has to do to crash the chink economy and watch the country burn.

Attached: oyChina.jpg (758x530, 46K)

If you are only going 2 miles why dont you just fucking walk you fat faggot, just ride a bike you humongous nigger

China is also semi-totalitarian, another advantage over the chaos of democracy.

Imagine how stressful that would be trying to make sure he looks good with the jew hat on or else you never see the light of day again

>muh railroads
nobody cares, we have cars and planes

t.chink living in the Philippines

did they die?