Give me on good reason why i should give a shit about r/The_Donald

Give me on good reason why i should give a shit about r/The_Donald

Attached: dit.jpg (1073x1106, 521K)

believe wammin

Attached: 22.jpg (339x416, 38K)

>Give me on good reason why i should give a shit about r/The_Donald
Because they've been flooding this board for years and we're about to get another tsunami.

you shouldn't.

but now a fuckton of retarded boomers are going to get redpilled the hard way

>Give me on good reason why i should give a shit about reddit
FTFY

I got banned from there for asking a simple question early on that implied I disagreed with their little narrative. That sub curated brainless idiots who didn't question anything. I wasn't even criticizing Trump at the time.

You correct bout dat bruh

thats more of a reason to hate them. fuck them and fuck there retarded board.

>Accelerationism

Can you smell it boys? Overton's windows just move a little more to the right.

Jow Forums is really the closest thing we have to true free speech discussion online.

All the centrist Zion Don supporters will flood here. And that's a bad thing.

MIGA tard refugees who support a kike loving Israel-firster who keeps none of his promises and has singlehandedly tanked our economy and embarrassed our country on a world stage simply to “stick it against the libs” even if it means actively voting against their own interests. A full blown invasion by the same minority of retards, all of whom are statistically less intelligent and educated than their liberal counterparts, granted too much influence in which they’re intellectually incapable of possessing in voting for anybody to be in a position of power thanks to the loophole that is the electoral college.

Attached: 8B9019A7-7AC0-4F9A-A965-18C67EF5A0DF.jpg (225x225, 6K)

>electoral college
>loophole

Literally been there since the inception of the US. Do you know what a loophole is?

I literally posted on there once and was banned. All I said was Scrooge McDuck is the greatest fucking duck ever.

They'll move here.

Great more Israel loving faggot enabling degenerates just what pol needed.

Attached: Yiddlemethis.jpg (320x420, 28K)

>voting against their own interests.

You gave yourself away, commie faggot.

fucking kike loving bluepilled ledditors are gonna destroy this place with their group confirmation. Just stay on r*ddit, r*ddit loves censorship and social approval, they are the biggest cucks. It's the most feminine place on the internet,

They aren't voting against their own interests. They just love their (((greatest ally))) and having some rich kike lover destroy labor unions.

Massive online platforms, which are the prevalent form of communication, should be treated as public utilities.

Equal access to make an argument

It's just the way those boomers cope with their MIGA president. Call anyone even slightly opposing him a sjw/commie/shill and then you can keep on pretending you're living in a paradise.

Because they were against our brave boys in blue who serve & protect the American people. Officers die everyday to stop criminals from killing us. You know that right?

Attached: blue lives matter.jpg (425x255, 21K)

Jow Forumsthe_donald was a board about jerking off trump.

I assume you also get banned on reddit for posting dog pics on the cat board.

platform vs publisher is how these things boil down.

ITT: leftist shills talk to each other