Trump has lost 2020

Two words.

>NO WALL

This is all that needs to be said.
You can sugarcoat it any way you like, but it doesn't change the fact.

Trump said he'd build a wall at every single rally, multiple times.
He has not done so.

ITS OVER.

Attached: trump big 2.jpg (800x533, 62K)

But he's so close man, I mean surely all these 4d chess compromise bargains will pay off

Attached: C4DF8D33-46BF-4D41-A1A8-DADBC7D80073.gif (875x994, 101K)

any day now.

So because he is getting stonewalled at every turn we should let niggers and spics win?

Fuck off glowfag

>h-hes trying his best!

Remember when Trump promised an EO on anchor babies before the 2018 midterm? I guess the democrats stole his pens? :^)

Theres plenty of wall built

Lol there’s 0 wall built. It’s all replacement wall. They have 55 miles pending from the 1.4 bil of funding during shut down but it hasn’t been built

Amen, he doesn't deserve to win

Lmao you faggots actually thought he was going to build it

This. Trump ran his campaign on the wall and hasn't even built 1 meter. The absolute fucking cope lmao.
Fascists like me never bought into it. All these low IQ mutts that think we can vote ourselves out of this situation did.

Attached: tired.png (1000x1144, 186K)

Uh, no. In fact any wall that has been built was literally funded by Americans.

As in some Americans got together, pooled their money, bought supplies and hired contractors to do it.

Mfw American citizens have to pay for boarder security (privately) out of their literal pocket. Taxes come out, go to Israel .

But Israel has a wall, a big beautiful wall and the USA paid for it. Promise fulfilled !

Attached: 920473-1089998.jpg (450x338, 53K)

He's building the wall, you fucking shill. Go back to the discord tranny site.

>anybody who mentions trumps lack of wall building is a shill

Kek look at the denial

In all honesty
Did trump do anything
I checked some gay >consevepedia thing and said he did a lot
But all the things seem minor and Obama tier
Can any American help me with this

He will win again cause everyone is sick and tired of Democrats just complaining. If they focused on bolstering their party and focusing on the real issues it would be much more frightening of a possible loss. But they don’t, egos are soooo yugggeee. So he’ll win again. Full stop.

Attached: dilation.png (1506x718, 408K)

Trump is nowhere near as good as we'd hoped, but he's obviously still the best choice for 2020, and refusing to vote for him is falling for discord trannies. this is the only reasonable stance.

Attached: trump.png (925x381, 460K)

Id actually converse and debate you. But your memeflag stops me. Sorry and saged because ur an absolute mongoloid

Hmmm Obama won second term with tanked economy and health care takeover nobody wanted just by saying "No president could fix this country in 4 years after Bush".

You don't think Trump can run on, "no president can build a wall and fight the deep state in 4 years after Obama spying and illegal Mueller and liberal judges blocking me"

Especially with the entire DNC sea of candidates screaming tear down the walls and legalize illegals.

Trump is a shoe in

Only if whites vote as a bloc as all other minorities do, which is doubtful.

The best thing he's done is adding conservative justices to the supreme Court. Not much else. Not 100% his fault but he did cuck to Israel like all presidents and no wall.

He'll only win because the Dems are weak AF right now. It will be like the Romney/Obama election. Republicans had like zero hope to win.

2024 is what to watch out for cause I doubt a Conservative will win again. If TX flips blue, it's over.

Fuckin lol. Americans are so dumb they're fine with a 'user pays' approach to essential govt services. Truly #1

K sweaty

>I could totally debate you if I wanted but I won't because arbitrary reasons I literally just came up with.

Kek

>NO WALL
>Tensions rising with Iran
>Tomahawks fired on Syria
>Trade "War"
>NO WALL

why is this jew still in the white house?

That won't matter in a general election as much as you'd think because no Democrat is gonna attack him for NOT building a wall but for even building a few miles of fence. It may hurt his turnout, but I doubt it.

Blame Congress...they keep him down... Vote all them out...

Usually incumbents have the advantage but the margins were so thin in 2016, many of these older white voters have died, many more non-whites have hit voting age. His supporters will still vote for him because they consider it winning if he's in office and enjoy the left getting mad but he hasn't really given the left anything to get really mad about and they're even gaining ground by shifting the convo to just shutting down the detention centers and letting everyone in. To mobilize checked out people he'd have to do something really crazy. On the bright side at least if he loses maybe the leftist establishment will stop cracking down so hard or it won't get any worse cause he's definitely mobilized _them_

> incumbent
> UE 4%

Trump will sail through

What happened to his National emergency??

Unless she comes out and pulls a Pat Little nobody here is voting for her, and hijacking already shitty and stolen /ptg/ memes (like Yang did) isnt going to do anything. I promise you. Send that message to your market/team coordinator so they dont dump millions into something pointless and shit up the board.

Attached: The-Chad-Candidate-2.jpg (1564x1082, 234K)

He hasn't only built a wall - he has REFUSED to build the wall
He lost my vote
Fuck off kiked Trump any commie POS would be better than you, traitor

I saw a link to her .gov site with some shit about her sucking off Israel. Unless she openly names the jew, she can fuck off too

>i'm so upset about the lack of progress on the wall that i'm instead going to vote for the party that wants to make illegal immigration legal

said no-one ever

seethe more kike.

>Trump has lost 2020
>>NO WALL
He tricked those idiots into chanting: "FINISH THE WALL"
I think it's 50/50. His supporters and former supporters will not vote for a democrat, so they may AGAIN vote for Trump only to prevent a democrat, not because they like Trump.