What would George Washington think of America today?

Attached: 246346.jpg (2736x3648, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Eyes_Cody
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He would literally seize up from rage

Attached: giphy.gif (260x195, 1.6M)

He'd be proud his masonic construct is going the way he always envisioned.

Who?

freemasonry got kiked up recently back then it was based.

Idk but we know as matter of fact what Jefferson thinks

Attached: 1560733837326m.jpg (1024x681, 79K)

>I warned you about parties bro!!!!
>I told you dog!

"maybe slavery was a good thing"

This dude is Italian-American actor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Eyes_Cody

Who cares what this liberal faggot thinks.

Who asked?

No slavery was a mistake. Niggers should have never been exported

George would open the biggest 6 pack of fucking universal WHOOP ASS ON EVERYONE!

based nip

The South had their niggers under control until the (((yanks))) ruined it

Liberal?
Enlightenment were very racist read up on some David Hume's forbidden works on niggers

>a practice from the (((english royal """family"""))) is based

He woud probably... you know... Lead a fucking revolution.

Attached: 1548216180380.jpg (700x525, 39K)

the only one that are studied are the cucks anyway (voltaire, desquartes..)

Don't reply to the Mongolian, he's retarded. WASP's were all very pro-white and anti shitskin, so they were problematic for the kikes who came to America and decided to partner up with (((catholics))) to destroy WASP's and well, this is the result today

Attached: MGeorge-Washington-Stacking-Bodies.png (800x800, 189K)

>at least I'm dead

This. He'd be proud as fuck. USA is the richest and most powerful country. He wouldn't give a shit about race.
Jefferson would insta cum his pants. He'd max out all his credit cards and fuck more black chicks. And since his fav food was mac& cheese I'm sure he would be enchanted by the quick made cheapo mac. Jefferson was a massive sperg, he blew a shit ton of money on a McMansion and even tried to install an elevator. He was against slavery but thought it was a necessary evil. He fucked black female slaves and when his male slave escaped he wrote him a whiny letter begging him to return.

It's pretty funny

Look up the Naturalization Act of 1790 and tell me that the founding fathers didn't care about race.

French revolution?
Again, French revolution? Importing a ton of outlanders is only one way to destroy your civilization.

>his farewell address explicitly says "STAY THE FUCK OUT OF OTHER COUNTRY'S BUSINESS AND FOCUS ON AMERICA"
>fast forward to today
>his face when

Attached: 1538271756987.png (496x664, 328K)

I understand that the French Revolution inspired many of the political principles that are now destroying nations, but my only point of argument was that America was founded by whites, for whites.

5000 year leap by cleyon skousen. It's entry-level but it's a good start.

The Secret Team by Col. L. Fletcher Prouty.
Get paper copies of these books now while they cost nothing.

>Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
You won't understand this if you've never worked in the industry.

Thanks, user! I'll look into these

HAHHAHAHAHAHA you totally FUCK in the head

the niggers made the average white southerner suffer by effectively preventing industrialization. niggers never should've been there in the first place.

People like George get stamped out by political thugs before anything happens. There is no militia, rather apathetic, lethargic mindless people and a police state that takes barking orders from the fed. Our forefathers would be #cancelled in this day and age, some of them might even commit suicide with a few bullets to the back of their head.