¿Cómo estás, compañeros hispanos?

¿Cómo estás, compañeros hispanos?

Attached: A877AC02-F379-4744-B88E-2F156B43E605.jpg (1280x720, 496K)

his spanish was shitty white washed spanish.

porfavor clapo

South Americans and Mexicans speak shitted "spanish" they deserve genocide.

Native Spanish speakers of Jow Forums: how bad was his Spanish? What did he sound like? Was Booker worse?

no, I speak american just as Jesus did

Attached: 1539133079566.jpg (249x249, 41K)

Absolutely based fuck these insignificant languages

Cringiest thing i have seen in a while

Por yo Espanol de sur de America es mucho mas facil para intender de espanol de España.

What's spic for Guacamole

Does he seriously not speak a fucking word of English? Like how in the name of fuck do you grow up in a country you're born without learning it's language? AND THIS MAN IS A POTUS CANDIDATE.

This fucking shitshow is getting more absurd with each passing day.

Leftists in every country in the world get up cummies and yummy feelings from other leftists the more degenerate and destructive what ever they are doing is.

It's why they love muslims and rape and abortion

honestly the state of fucking texas. Beto is low IQ

that cost him the nomination

I didn't see it. Did they at least give subtitles for the majority of the audience that didn't understand?

Get a load of this lisping faggot calling other Spanish shitty. :D

Wait, so do Cubans, Central Americans, and Equatorial Guineans speak good Spanish then?

Based jungleposter

>¿Cómo estás, compañeros hispanos?
Is that how you say vote for me you lazy beaners in spanish?

castillians are even lower than boricuas

Dumb faggot pandering to el faggotos

Lol Beta O'Cuck wants to decriminalize illegal immigration ay Dios mio

Uh actually sweaty, it's spelled "los faggotos."

He speaks English, people were focusing on his use of Spanish because it was unexpected and extremely cringey to everyone except Booker who looked like he was mad someone stole his idea.

Attached: nigger music.jpg (640x360, 40K)

>Native Spanish speakers of Jow Forums: how bad was his Spanish? What did he sound like? Was Booker worse?
his Spanish was like listening to an 8th grade suburban american kid who never spoke to a Hispanic person before try to speak Spanish on a field trip to Tijuana. Likely he learned it from something like roseta stone and memorized a handful of phrases.

Booker was better, in the sense it sounds like he actually might have used Spanish in the course of his life other then trying to sleep with his Hispanic cleaning women (like Beto likely used his spanish for). Not great mind you, and still heavily accented

>need to be a citizen to vote
>citizens need to speak, read and write english
>speak spanish in a debate for some reason
More than half of mexicans that are actually citizens can't even speak spanish properly.

not a native speaker, but i speak it and live around many native speakers. he sounded like some highschool kid with two years of spanish under his belt, kinda embarrassing desu