(((Winston Churchill)))

Reminder this man is arguably the sole reason for Hitler not being able to focus on beating the communists and saving his country.

Reminder he refused to even listen to peace offerings.

Reminder the Germans never bombed any civilians directly until the 1940s and it was most likely by accident and Churchill retaliated with massive targeted bombings of civilians.

Reminder in his own words he was a Zionist.

Reminder he wanted to use gas attacks on the Germans.

Reminder he was a traitorous drunken buffoon.

youtu.be/CIY5_DSX69w

Attached: ff.jpg (2048x1536, 386K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nazis were also zionists but still, nice attempt u spacker. whats next?

Its because he was picked on and bullied as a kid and became gell bent on becoming, and destroying the strong man.

>Nazis were zionists

Attached: ff.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

Attached: eternal_Anglo_destroyer_form.png (736x860, 237K)

biggest subhuman to ever live.

churchill was a faggot.

everyone in australia hated him before ww2 because of all his fuck ups in ww1.

circumcised amerilard boomers love him because only because the jews told them to.

>Nazis were Zionists

go on, actually try to disprove my point , ill wait...

Gods damn I hate being circumcised.

Burden of proof old chap, extraordinary claims and all that.

Why the fuck are the british such faggots?
Like seriously even their Fascist leader Mosley was a fucking lukewarm softy.
God I cant stand them

Attached: thankgodfordeadbrits.jpg (634x286, 73K)

Hitler was going to shove the jews in Israel. Britain told them to fuck off because it was British Palestine and demanding to put the jews there, despite zionists already having "bought" it via involving the US in WW1. Hitler then decided to shove all the jews into Eastern Europe while filtering out communists and beligerents who were executed as criminals against the Reich. Hitler wasn't "pro" jew but he was sure as any other leader trying to force the jews to Israel.

The Brits were the number one reason along with other Anglo countries israel exists. So they fought Hitler to then do exactly what they fought him to stop?

If Hitler had his way they wouldve been shoved in a desert without the copious aid and favoritism that anglos showed them even if that is true.

>b-but
>B-but brits were the number one reason along with other Anglo countries israel exists

Attached: 246672547.jpg (601x508, 51K)

>implying Madagascar is actually the biblical land Zion

cope

by all means go ahead and prove Nazis weren't Zionists..

nope

Yeah, nope. It is not. Therefore nazis werent the sort of cucks, who wanted to grant kikes special treatment. Take jewish oblast, take Madagascar or die.

Your "argument" isnt very convincing

Hitler even sent leaflets on London to ask for peace.
It's mostly the US' fault for financing both Churchill and Stalin.

Just because the Havaara agreement was real doesn't mean he was a "Zionist", you dumb anglo. But that itself is a great arguement against the supposed "Holocaust". I thought Hitler wanted to exterminate all of them, according to Scholars, not deport them? Hmmmmm, why would Jews guilt western nations with it for centuries to come? I digress though. who was actually groomed by Rothschilds since childhood and whos family was friends with them? Churchill. Who were Churchills financiers? Figure that one out yourself, but they seem to be pretty hooknosed.

think about it
if it wasn't for him and ((FDR)) the UK today would have been much better of (not being BROWNED)

Lul

Attached: 50F61980-EF9E-4ED8-9AF6-7458116CF17E.jpg (1254x1787, 586K)

>Reminder this man is arguably the sole reason for Hitler not being able to focus on beating the communists and saving his country.

Hitler ravaged their country 1st.

>Reminder he wanted to use gas attacks on the Germans.

And the Nazi's totally never used gas attacks on anyone!

Reminder he was a traitorous drunken buffoon.

Drunkard? Yes. Traitor? Obviously not, he was fiercely loyal to his country.

Poltards beez like "hurr durr! Da jooz! Huwhite pepo! Hitler dindu nuffin!"

Shut up idiot

Fuck I cant read this comment without thinking on canadians. This board ruined my life.

So what if Nazis gave the jews their own homeland, why are you incels so mad??

Winston had signed agreements with poland
Hitler's fault he continued with the war
Also didn't stop Hitler from grabbing any piece of land that existed, like Czechoslovakia and Denmark

what argument
its a fact u tard

>Nazi
>Zionists
Your entire country cant be nuked into oblivion soon enough

Anyone who spouts this fact is an educated retard
Educated, but unbelievably retarded

Do you really think youre entitled to a civil discussion if you come up with bollocks as argumentation? Im doubting you being British at this point

we know Churchill was fond of Zionism, why conflate jews who fled to Israel and the ones who stayed (in camps)?

I'd love him seeing Britain today. I'd give this fat kike lover a day off in hell to to have a look.

At least he saw the downfall of the Empire and the rebirth of Germany.

Attached: Churchill_rape_gangs.jpg (720x347, 57K)

>loyal to his country
>sets the country on a course that would end the Empire
>fought for the meme ideology that is democracy

Churchill should've been executed by firing squad.

Its not mostly the us fault, even if you make that argument at most you can say its equally us and Britain's fault.

FDR was a buffoon much like churchill but from what I can tell even he wasnt as bad, and thats saying something. He didnt even like Churchill.

He would hard cope it while having another scotch poured for him

Based. He was super based . Eat shit nazies .

Attached: Berlin in 1945.jpg (1273x1080, 384K)

>muh bullshit ww1 treaties dont defend yourselves goyim or unite your people

No he didnt

No scotch during a day off from purgatory.

>BASED GOD I LOVE ZIONIST DICK AND THE RUINATION OF MY NATIONS AND PEOPLES

>the stalin portrait
Krauts on suicide watch since 1945

Hitler didn't consider the Soviet Union a threat.

Goebbels wanted Hitler to ally with the Soviets permanently.

Stalin had no plans to invade Germany.

Hitler invaded the Soviet Union to fulfill his plan for German living room as detailed in Mein Kampf.

Hitler invaded the Soviet Union to eliminate Britain's last possible continental ally and force them to sue for peace -- Hitler considered the Eastern front secondary to the Western front at the time of invasion.

Attached: adolf-hitler.jpg (748x1080, 119K)

looks like ive won

reminder that if GB declared war on Germany when it was clear it was floating the Versailles treaty, ww2 would have been averted and germany would have been the first to land people on the moon.

reminder that in the end the ang*o is a greater threat than the jew

What were nazies doing in my country ? If nazies are nationalistic then why they dont stay in their country but always look to expand ?

Wtf? Is Madagascar or Jewish Oblast not a homeland? But not some sort of "Muh i have hook nose, therefore I have right to land, which is actually populated by a people" kike gibberish.

Now thats too far.

They expanded in Europe. I mean every country that has ever existed had some conquest, nationalistic or not.

>stalin had no plans for germany
Lol come on...

Take a look out your window, you won nothing

The overwhelming historical consensus, even from nationalist and conservative historians, is that the Soviet Union had no plans to invade Germany. What makes you disagree?

OOHHHH, suddenly they "fled" to Israel, which means you suddenly deny Hitlers supposed "Zionism" and deportations, which YOU brought up in the first place. Nice pilpul kike. Get fucked, i just proved you wrong.
>Churchill was fond of Zionism
Thats putting it very, VERY lightly, considering the people he surrounded himself with. But hey, enjoy your non-white, non-english nation.

So you said that Churchill ruined countries and peoples , but nazies did the same thing . So when nazies are doing it its ok ? What kinda low IQ biased critique is that ?

Russian tanks that could drive on asphalt

What Nazis did isnt as bad as what Churchill did.

Churchill literally had multiple offers of peace and couldve saved millions and ended Jewish control of Europe or at least Germany / heavily stifled it. He is an literal Zionist by his own admission

Churchill was not a retard and didn't trust treacherous Germany.

No, their only goal was world revolution through forcing the most important continental industrial power of the former world.

but I told u nazis were zionists??
why are you seething virgins so mad??

ive done you

>communism he a good boy
>commies dindu nuffin

Attached: 1554827305752.jpg (308x842, 112K)

He trusted jews though? So thats better?

Many German communists were anti-Soviet
Churchill wrote an essay about international Judaism.

posted it again

Attached: 1519382063707.jpg (1024x516, 113K)

>not as bad
You know what this pic is , burger ?

If Churchill took the peace the offering this map had UK in it too .
the swastika flying over westminster .

So tell me again .
Why Nazi are imperialistic and not actually nationalistic ?
Why is that ?

Attached: 691px-Nazi_Occupied_Europe_September_1943_Map.png (691x600, 198K)

He was a self admitted Zionist. So its international Jewry he supported and directly strengthened.

So you think being controlled by globalist kikes is better?

Churchill didnt EVEN LISTEN TO THE OFFER . and no a swastika wouldnt fly over Westminster if you think thats true and yet they still bothered to send Hess youre deluded

The empire was a ticking time bomb. It was going to explode sooner or later and leave the Brits in a new low. It's lucky they got out how they did but now they've taken it up to themselves to replace their own population with waves of immigration from former commonwealth states.
>stalin had no plans to invade
Yes, that's why they went into full production for weapons and technology that could only be used offensively, started conscripting and arming massive amounts of people, invading every country on their border and militarizing it and manning it with troops. It's not like the bolshevik doctrine calls for a world revolution or anything like that.

Well many of them were not and ended, naive like they were, in Stalins Gulags. But it doesn't disprove my point: You cant trust the russians and that's why germans attacked. Sadly the brits cried out in pain, as they stab your back.

He's treated like a legendary hero here.
Trying to explain to normies how he destroyed the nation get you nowhere. It's heresy.

>b-but nazis were zionists
>its true because i said so!
>y-you're a s-seething mad virgin!!!
lmao nice arguements. You're low-IQ garbage, human waste. Most shills here at least try, but i guess you're not on the payroll.

FDR is seen as a legend here too

>Reminder the Germans never bombed any civilians directly until the 1940s.

When else would they bomb civilians except in the 40s for world war two?????? Dunkirk was in 1940.

>tfw no German-soviet alliance that kills the anglos and mutts
Why live lads

Attached: 1449471757009.png (247x234, 176K)

The point was the British started mass civilian bombings before the germans. The video linked talks about this

>Nazis "Get Jews out of Europe"
>Zionists "Get Jews to Israel"
why do facts make you so emotional?

Maybe Hitler was meant to destroy the relations between germany and russia? Maybe Stalin was meant to destroy the relations between germany and russia? Ever thought of it?

I cannot believe you would want to be ruled from Berlin by a fucking maniac .
You are the globalist kikes , dont you see ?
Hitler was a globalist kike , kek .

>europe is global

Let's even pretend like they wouldve kept all the occupied countries after the war which is no guarantee. Thats far less global, than you know, the fucking globe.

Logic fallacy.

India was a lost cause but everywhere else was salvageable. Instead the retarded Bongs literally sabotaged their own former colonies for commies and muttkike merchants.

I can imagine. After reading 'Churchill's War' it's difficult not to hate him but unfortunately most normies won't get around to.

Israel didn’t even exist at that time. It was a Palestine Mandate. It only had Jewish migrants who bought like land chunks of some Arabs that were absent, and kicked all the tenants off in a Jewy manner to instigate a revolt in 1936.
By 1944, Jews didn’t even own %10 of the lands. But throughout, a bunch of Zionist militias terrorized and kicked Palestinians off their lands, instigating the 1948 exodus of Palestinians and also the first Arab Israeli war as Arab reaction to the exodus and declaration of independence. Jews literally forced Palestinians into boats and kicked them out of Jaffa which is why some Palestinians to this day say they want to put Jews in boats and kick them off the coast, in reference to pic related, and to pretty much say “go back to Europe where you came from”.

Attached: 871B19CF-5DF2-459D-ABD8-F080B609523E.jpg (485x374, 56K)

Please tell the Zionists ruining my country they can go to pissrael as soon as possible

>Jews literally forced Palestinians into boats and kicked them out of Jaffa
>pic related

why wouldn't they??
why do you envy them for founding liberal democracy??

Yeah . After conquring the whole Europe he wouldve stop going globally and give back your independence .

Goddamn nazies are fucking naive and stupid .

Okay youre just trolling.

Like its easy to rule over all that or that what is practical in wartime Is practical all the time. At most they'd establish states out of them of people who sympathise with their cause. In what way would that be worse than now?

If they didnt conquer some of europe during the war they would get beat by soviets for sure. You have to have factories and production in wartime.

If thats the point, why did you say it in such a retarded way?

Jow Forums has done a number on you, seek help

I didnt . what I said was what I meant.

Ok, Rebbe.

Ugh, right, but at LEAST link the right video:

bitchute.com/video/ONAasAMGFKMn/

>and stop using jewtube

Attached: dont use jewtube.png (800x600, 41K)

Youre mumbling words , Burger .
Nazies are the real globalist kikes that you fucking retarted faggots talk about here .
You are projecting . Projecting your intentions and paranoia on the jews .

I got you nazi ! I know who you are .

Rotterdam

Guernica

Fuck off

It's spelt "you".

Attached: C1982389189238.jpg (419x551, 124K)

I couldn't even make an account using bitchute. Kept getting an error.

>Nazis are kikes
>europe is global

Do you hear yourself?

You think a nation that preached acceptance and respect of other cultures like japan and china wouldve tried international conquering?

Implying Madagascar wasn’t French, and the whole plan was a pipe dream which had no actual possible way of being implemented

Why is your punctuation fucking retarded. Is this how they teach English in Tel Aviv?
Your kikery doesn't go unnoticed, we also know who you are, apply yourself next time Benjamin

But you stated that German didnt bomb civilians directly until the 1940s.
WW2 began four months before the year 1940. The whole fucking thing happened in the 1940s!
You're a dumb-dumb.
Obviously if you need a video to state what you actually said, you inherently didn't say it well.

>Hitler wasn't pro jew

You don't say

Whatever watch the video if you care for specifics, I agree I probably didnt recite it well.