Why are male suicide rates so much higher?

Why are male suicide rates so much higher?

Attached: 1561603886508.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

Possibly because most of the mental health help is focused on women.
But that's probably a misogynistic answer.

Men have harder lives.

Bitches

>Possibly because most of the mental health help is focused on women
That's most likely because men are more expendable to society than women are.

because chicks watch a puppy vid and their "depression" goes away.

that's reversed and fucking stupid.

>That's most likely because men are more expendable to society than women are.
In an age where they had kids, maybe. But they're not having them are they?
So they're even more expendable.

Deeper thought, deeper depression.

Have sex incel.

Bacause the modern white man is a effiminised beta pussy. There is no more warrior spirit or culture in the west. This is why i pray kek sends us a happening mike the war in iran we must absolutly meme into reality. The white race will benefit immensly frim it

Attached: IMG_1984.jpg (900x566, 139K)

From*

cause nobody wants our dick while guys do lots of shit for some pussy
You really need to be plenty fucked in the head and uggo to be a homeless lady.

> memeflag
> Oy vey lets meme a war in Iran!
Nice try, Moshie, you don't have the penchant for influence your forefathers did.

RIP my nigga etika the jews got him

Attached: 1561602176265.jpg (644x1024, 78K)

Damn I wish that was me

Based angry lesbian with daddy issues

Baste quadposter

Failure hits a man like the weight of the world is on his shoulders. When women fail, they shift the blame away from themselves and don't take responsibility for their actions. They never care about fucking up because they know men will come to rescue them and clean up their shit.

depression is linked to intelligence, the retarded and simple minded cannot fathom the depth of depression and cannot feel the listlessness of a pointless or meaningless existence, they exist as NPCs driven by biological imperatives and suggestion

because men are fed up with womens bullshit
/thread

Attached: 1554462913230.jpg (1722x1722, 1.91M)

I agree with user, but it's not misogynistic, it's biology itself.
Most man are unattractive for women as plenty of charts make you see ( look for youself ).
A man's purpose naturally comes out of serving a woman and feeling usef because of this. When this feeling of usefulness lacks, they get seriously depressed.
Why do you think most zoomers watch all these uninterested girls playing videogames and doing dumb stuff, because they want some sort of attention and company from a girl, this explains all those famous women that earn lots of money from posting pictures.
Women know this weakness and they don't miss the chance, why would they? would you miss the chance of earning money by being found attractive?
Men lack that redpill and no one tells them.

Men take on all of the responsibilities while women benefit from it while pretending we didn't do anything.

There has been a concerted attack on men in the media over the last 50 years.

They have no support networks. Men are not allowed to have emotions or show weakness. Nobody wants to listen to a man complain and men have to compete to survive. Life is nothing but a grind for men with death as a reward. Some skip the grind and go straight to the end goal.

Because they get taught to go to school
work hard, career shit
get a wife and make some kids
it's boring and some cant stand the mundane shit of it, having dreams and all that stuff.

It gets too much and they spiral into a deep depression, some get out and get that akward boomer smile when you talk to them about life and some will kill themselves.

it's sad, but what else is new? humans are gay

Oy
Fucking
Vey

women are barely sentient. and those that do 'try' to commit suicide fail miserably because they know they have it good.

a war with iran is fucking retarded and would be a tragedy, but I can't help but think you're right. it would be a slap in the face to all the weak faggots who have lost their way.

Because low value men are disposable and the smart ones know it

Isn't it strange how theres no Menorah meme flag we can adopt and start LARPing as jews saying stupid shit

das some good bait

I have a better question
If GTA online is such shit, why do I keep playing it

how did the white race benefit from Afghanistan

Or Iraq?

The draft won't ever be reinstated. It'll only be poor and good young men dying while yuppies continue to live their comfy lives

Women have it easy

This.
Its like a trap They look good but dealing with them is a nightmare

Kek
Nigger lover

Female suicide attempt rates are actually higher you neckbeards

True of non whites as well

Toxic masculinity makes them do it, sweetie.

False

Because men are expected to not have problems and to deal with them themselves. Having mental issues for a man is appaling. Go to amy mental health community, say youre a guy and upset and nobody will bother talking with you. Say the same while saying youre a girl and you will have 50 messages of guys and girls trying to talk to you.
Ofcourse thats partly because the same depressed men look for females who pretend to be sad because they think theyre easy sex catches. But besides that its ingrained into our society that a woman deserves more help than a man does. Plus if things go bad a woman can always find aomeone who will take her in, while a man will be left to rot in the streets.

Last note. Women use "suicide" as a way to attract attention. Men use suicide as an actual way out to end the misery.

Attached: 1561115877832.jpg (1200x380, 93K)

Attached: 1560576488345.jpg (953x1280, 241K)

You can still be an anglo saying stupid shit, like if you vote for brexit hard enough all the brown people will disapear

Attached: 1560450237443.jpg (614x532, 103K)

Womens attempts don't count. It's always just a call for attention.

Yes exactly, "attempts", i.e. calls for attention. Men actually kill themselves dead for reasons. Women like pity enough to say they took some pills.

Women play the game of life on easy mode.

Because while women attempt suicide more often, they almost never actually go through with it. Whereas with men they do and tend to make sure it sticks.

It's not, pig.

Obligatory die kike scum

Females have pernament 30% more serotonin in their brains. Look it up. They are just happy no matter what.

No he's right. Key word is attempts. They do it for attention.

Because life is harder user; there are no more hand outs anymore

Attached: 4689175C-2E6F-483F-97EE-BD7CD9CD9D04-10282-000001C81B6FB8B5.jpg (125x100, 2K)

Thats my national flag.
But I cant put on a jew symbol flag as start saying inflammatory shit that puts jews in a bad light can I? Theres a muslim flag. I can put on a muslim flag and start posting about "muh sexy goats" or what ever, but no jew flag.

Interesting...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Attached: 1543833358740 - Copy (2).jpg (295x235, 36K)

>Why are male suicide rates so much higher?
IQ.
IQ is correlated with suicide rate.

And women aren't the smartest sex, read about the Greater Male Variability.

Ah I see

>has oppressor mk II
fucking faggot

Attached: 1536999297747.jpg (720x783, 370K)

most of them are just slaves

kike fiat banking slaves, here, abroad, everywhere

this has been proven that statistically women attempt more suicides but fail more often

>"attempts"
gee i wonder why they do this

Must be from the pressure of all that white male privilege

Absentee dads, lack of purpose, school is anti male, lack of work with hands

A genuine desire to die that they express through easily preventable and slow acting methods

Because we live on hard mode. And sometimes some people just can't take it anymore.

Welp, the quads have it

Because you are being genocided.

Probably admiration for one of the industry's earlier mainstream games to shyst more money out of people who already spent $60 on said game.

Attached: 1546428548202.png (701x509, 201K)

Attached: 1560824634488.png (638x640, 207K)

Attached: 56c124d9df055e5e6fc8d1112c3130c18a99372cb3c225a3377bd18c52be17e1.png (303x303, 120K)

Attached: 1549388982284 - Copy.jpg (584x491, 171K)

Nice bait.

Like everything else in life men are more successful and better at it then women.

nice flags, Schlomo

Because men get shit done!

Idk, I also still re watch old simpsons and play GBA games. I think I just want the dreams of my childhood realized but they won't be. Man I hope I kill myself real soon, need to stop fearing the pain.

Because how hard women have it.

JIDF Flag change

Keyword is attempts, cant even do something so simple right

Its always fathers with daughters

Attached: pbfs.jpg (181x278, 15K)

Fortune favours the bold and tenacious. Not all make it.

The "intent to die" is actually markedly higher in men according to the data. When survivors are asked in hospital after the attempt male intent to die is consistently higher than womens.

Men do everything better than women.