German/Germanic/Nordic hate thread, please

German/Germanic/Nordic hate thread, please

>cold, antisocial behaviour and humor bordering to autistic
>most backward, merciless and ridiculously complex bureaucracy you can imagine - and it doesn't even work well
>all of them seem to have the need to once in a while chimp completely out only to have everything blowing up in their face (Sweden vs Russia, Norway vs England, not to mention Germany itself. They even chimp out against eachother, look at Denmark and Germany)
>Major, if not main advocates of militant feminism, green communism and leftist policies in general up to the point where they don't even care if they abolish their own nation states
>backstabing, treasonous politeness where they never say what they really mean - only to talk shit about you behind your back. You literally never know where you have them
>languages sound like a person being chocked, a failing buzzsaw or a singing faggot - or all mixed together
>most arrogant cunts on the planet, genuinely believing that they are a master race
>entire mentality of the Germanic People is basically to work hard and never really relax for that ''one day when I make it where I want'', destroying themselves mentally instead of just living and enjoying the present with family and friends.
>unconditional loyalty to authority regardless of how destructive and irrational it might be

Why are Germanics so dellusional, sad and pretentious? They have the most toxic culture imaginable and their youth is all about getting drunk and sleeping around. You won't find a more degenerate, retarded culture ever.

Attached: 5bf.png (403x448, 63K)

Day of the rope soon, Jew.

Attached: 1525558035724.jpg (1000x1272, 193K)

Nice memeflag Schlomo.

let me guess, you live in germany?

They think they are the most beautiful creatures on Earth. Their massive egos and superiority complex drives the need to control the culture of whatever society they reside in, imposing their will and ideals onto people who would not otherwise posess them of their own volition.

Attached: 1553379017657.gif (792x576, 67K)

DONT REPLY TO SLIDE THREADS YOU DUMB NIGGERS

>Their massive egos and superiority complex drives the need to control the culture of whatever society they reside in, imposing their will and ideals onto people who would not otherwise posess them of their own volition.
Great summary of Jewish behaviour within western nations.
Just sage this shitty thread.

I'm happily married with a young nurse, we met when she was 17, however ever since she did become a nurse she's been obsessed with the whole career shit and so we've only gotten around to have one child between us and as a result I went balls deep on her mother whenever possible who's only hitting 40 this year which in turn has granted me 4 children, all 4 are thankfully fine and aren't fucking downie babies but the mother is 'done' having 'em which is understandable, not that her 'sexual appetite' has gone down one bit though.
I'm a 'house husband' and so I just take care of the house and the children and when the children are napping I get to play vidya and watch animu, we live at her mother's house that's basically paid off by the late father's life insurance as he died during military service or however that works exactly.
My wife currently believes that her mother went through a 'phase' and went on a 'medical insemination spree' desperate to re-discover the 'happiness of a mother', however obviously as the children will grow up, they'll most certainly look like me in some way or another.
I can't wait to tell my current wife that I went balls deep on her mother and had 4 wonderful children with her while she was too fucking busy keeping paki niggers and junkies alive down at the hospital, I do love her, I really do, but I really REALLY fucking hate how she prioritize her "career" over having children with me.

Attached: HowIMatedWithYourMother.png (652x425, 498K)

They should take a page from us. Fucking g*rmanic rats.

>look at Denmark and Germany
what about it faggot? Germany is a fake country and they should bow before their betters.
but keep the bordershops open Germans... I need my cheap shit.

Another spineless memeflag, sage

Sage, kike.

German women are stuck up sluts.

>staying in hostel in argentina
>keep farting all afternoon
>two german women come in to share room
>hear her mutter in german it stinks like shit in here
>mfw

>go to 2nd hostel south in the country
>we meet again
>both our bedroom doors are open
>shes unpacking luggage
>i stick my arse outside the door and let a massive fart rip
>dead silence for 20 seconds
>mfw

Attached: mfwderp.png (663x637, 430K)

Attached: 1552468085.png (1504x1500, 1.75M)

1 post OP's should be permab&.
Chang my mind (you can't).

Attached: 1560499927500.webm (480x600, 1022K)

nice

Say that again, memeflag kike

Attached: 1406402698709.png (477x768, 191K)

sage

>coop the thread
Nigger nigger is salty salty
Making spam threads to feel important
Still thinking his brain is better

Attached: 1552373667982.png (1120x2499, 505K)

report this bullshit slide thread

JEW!

This is my fetish

>Major, if not main advocates of militant feminism, green communism and leftist policies...
Only good point.

>backstabing, treasonous politeness where they never say what they really mean

That's the opposite of a German.
The English are like that, but don't throw everyone into the same category.

>unconditional loyalty to authority
Seriously wtf. It's the exact opposite.

>Only good point.
indeed a point
>That's the opposite of a German.
The English are like that, but don't throw everyone into the same category.
It depends on the region of Germany, but there are people like that. Generally, people in NRW suck ass
>Seriously wtf. It's the exact opposite.
Indeed, it's mostly the opposite