I’ve never heard of anyone getting killed by an antifa...

I’ve never heard of anyone getting killed by an antifa, but there are many instances of far-right extremists killing people. Why then are antifas considered such a threat?

Attached: 276DF750-4E2A-4567-B4E8-233B4FE14D6F.jpg (700x485, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

djtrumpnetwork.com/2017/09/01/feds-identified-antifa-primary-instigators-violence-2016/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_terrorism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>far-right extremists
since when is defending your nation against foreign interest "extremism"?

True

They aren't? If they did kill far-right people, I'd be happy, but they aren't doing that. Anti-fascism only seeks to reinforce the bourgeois state, not dismantle it, there is no point in fighting for liberals. Let right-wingers and liberals kill each other.

Antifa will kill more centrists and Democrats than they will Republicans if civil conflict happens.

Killing them is for America's safety

Don't feel bad for terrorists

Because they probably have already?

Because if they did... it would get covered up & no one would ever know?

Attached: d6f.jpg (403x389, 19K)

What foreign interests, you fucking moron? You're powerless to change anything. Keep thinking you can stop megatrends from happening. White people, no matter what you fucking do, will be a minority in the United States in 20 years. China will become a world superpower. The U.S. is on its way of being as irrelevant as the British Empire. There's nothing you can do to stop it.

The feds identified Antifa as 'primary instigators of violence' in 2016

djtrumpnetwork.com/2017/09/01/feds-identified-antifa-primary-instigators-violence-2016/

They're communist enforcers working on behalf of a Jewish elite that is committed to the cold genocide of whites.

Attached: 1533893404671.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

does the count drug overdoses, where the drug was supplied by a fellow fagtifa?

>Keep thinking you can stop megatrends from happening
what makes you think bullets care about your trends?
time to grow up, kid.

You didn't answer the question.
You posed one of your own, and then continued to answer it while still being befuddled like the good retard you are.

The lower of white demographics is the foreign interest you absolute dipship

You're in for a rude awakening. Trump was only the first signs of the coming white awakening in America, and nationalist parties are on the rise across Europe.

Attached: 1517475538605.jpg (960x661, 322K)

Trust me, if you could shoot your way out of these problems, you would have already done so. No one is stopping you from doing it now, but we both know you can't do anything. You may as well just use those bullets on yourself.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there are cases of murder death kill from leftist thugs against people in Europe. I remember seeing on clip of a dude from Fighting Popular Revolutionary Forces walking up and blasting two Golden Dawn dudes on a sidewalk in Greece. Can't be fucked linking it though as history is replete with examples of larger scale atrocities committed by the left, plenty within recent history.

Extreme retardation is a threat to social cohesion.

More, I want more

Keep larping, nigga. You can't do shit. Trump doesn't give a fuck about you, he's rich. He's only in it for the money. If he cared about you, don'tcha think he would have built the wall, brought those so called jobs back from Mexico, and paid off the debt like he said he would? Of course not. Because he understands he is powerless to stop it. You can't expect the president of the United States to stop capital when its a global system. Stop being a fucking idiot, and see the world for what it really is.

Just shoot the birthrates bro

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,t.u3.jpg (750x1000, 54K)

You may have seen this one already.

Attached: 1557463233551.webm (1500x844, 2.78M)

Wrong. These megatrends are a jewish construct and they can be deconstructed.
The wall is an essential part.
The china thing may seem 100% inevitable. However, ideological subversion of hong kong could fracture the entire country and even provoke revolution.
There are many many ways we can reverse the damage with very few resources.

Burn in hell you filthy piece of shit

Attached: DMr3jiFUEAEUXnQ.jpg (644x649, 106K)

You misunderstand. I'm talking about the reasons for Trump's election. Yes, Trump ultimately turned out to be a traitor like many feared.

I don't think omega males from Jow Forums make good soldiers.

because everyone who was killed by antifa was antifa that died because other antifa gave them herion or aids so it's not reported as a crime

They kill just as much people as far-right extremists but it depends which year. For example in 2016 the far-right killed much more. Most of those killed by both sides are feds though.

>I’ve never heard of anyone getting killed by an antifa

jew media determines what you focus on.

why no one has heard about the sjw that shot up up that school but the jew megaphones went wild over a fat antifa whale having a heart attack.

Attached: download (6).jpg (2506x1670, 597K)

OY VEY! ITS ANUDDA SHOAH!

Attached: based antifa.png (1500x500, 72K)

Rightoids are so dumb

>considered a threat

By literally no one

Trust me, if you could shoot all memeflags out of Jow Forums, you would have already done so. No one is stopping you from doing it, but we both know ur an absolute faggot for using one regardless

Antifa existed in Weimar Germany and did the same shit back then too.

Attached: KPD.jpg (737x471, 80K)

Have sex incel

And in 20 years Ill be a guerrilla and not a tax payer anymore

Im fine with that

No, the bullets are still for you m8

Little kid, no one ia scared
HAVE SEX INCEL

Why are you so mad, my friend? Is reality just too harsh for you that you can't develop any counter argument? Too afraid to admit you're fucked? That's fine. I don't even need to argue these things; they happen regardless of what you and I say.

China is a basketcase and CANT outwardly project

Because they are cringy elite, working under the JEW to cause problems. Get a job, work, uncuck yourself from fantasy. Reality is a bitch and must be forward in line.

Fite me and find out

Made up

Lame

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-wing_terrorism

>notice me

Muh reality cope

GO DIALATE

Maybe it's because you don't live in reality? Pic related.

Attached: 1553676467817.png (1137x987, 66K)

Opinion discarded regardless from me and a big part of this board because you are a memeflaggot. Go ride a truck of peace into a crowd cya cuckold.

Not really. Check the ADL or SPLCs' websites and they have the statistics.

Then why does modern day Antifa only attack “fascists” instead of corporate or Wall Street executives? The left died with the Occupy movement.

just because they have been ineffective doesnt mean they arent a threat, when you attacking old people for nothing more than your ideology you are a problem

Found the Nazi!
Stop using an anonymous account or are you scared Nazi?!
Just reported you to the ADL by the way and they can backtrace your computer number

They are because they started with us and they have alot of members and they doxx people.

Attached: D4C1F7C6-841B-4988-907C-1C4974D08010.jpg (385x500, 40K)

Omfg fuck off fbi nigger, your actually the biggest fucking fbi nigger we are suppost to act like they are bad for our benefit

OWS was subverted by SJW bullshit and muh progressive stack

It's just the principle of the thing, if they constantly show boat about how they're going to "bash the fash" (even if their threats are hollow) then they should be treated as violent thugs and not get any sympathy even when they end up getting bashed BY the fash. Also occasionally they do successfully manage to assault a right-winger and they shouldn't get away with it unless the RWer was up for a fight.

>being this new

Attached: 1554321390800.gif (300x224, 1.4M)

Not fault of trying though.
They're just weak and cowards.

You don't need a body count when you have the ruling class backing you up.

No, moron, you are so dumb you actually think electoralism will bring about change. You honestly believe an electoral system that was made to enforce a labor aristocracy, a literal oligarchy (actually read Aristotle's Politics because the founding fathers knew this), will solve the problems you face. It will not. The government, the state, is simply a tool to reinforce their rule, their capital, and their interests. You're irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Imagine you, being so fucking stupid, you actually thought a billionaire from New York City had your interests in mind.
Dude, you're done. It's over. What ever "gains" you had under Trump, will be lost to next administration, you'll be back at square one, blaming Jews for your problems while the Democratic and Republican parties continue to get richer, and finally retire on full pensions while your dumbass screams on Jow Forums about what the Jews are doing to you after the next recession sends your job to China, Malaysia or India. Have fun with that, friend.

You're literally braindead and retarded.
The Sturmbaitelung was created as a response to the general militancy of the german weimar republic; every political party had a PARAMILITARY branch.
Not "im gon throw rock at you stupid fash!!!", but literally armed civilians with guns killing eachother in the streets.
Thousands of communists and members of the SA died during the years and the violence was not one-sided.

Attached: Antifafag.jpg (669x914, 160K)

Yeah keep thinking that we won't docs you
It'll suck being on the wrong side of history when everyone knows what a NAZI you are
Changing your numbers won't help

Accurate, but this takeover was instigated by glowies. Leftist retardation can be most easily weaponized against other leftists, ask Bernie about that. If a fat black woman grabs the mike its over for your leftist cause.

Also, ANTIFA are subhuman and constantly get their heads kicked in.
Just recently, they cried out to get more police support during confrontations with the Swedish right, just fucking lol
Based and blackpilled (fug ameriga and fug demograsy :DDD)

They have try several times here in Germany to kill some party members of the AFD, and almost every fucking week they protest in front of city hall making a mess of the place.

Crikey

Because they're not communists. They're liberals, social democrats, and so called "anarchists" who just want even more welfare capitalism with their own version of identity politics, one that isn't dominated by whites. They never were a militant movement that made any attempt to smash the bourgeois state. Like you, they only wish to reform it for their own class interests. Unfortunately, without a violent overthrow, and suppression of the opposition, they will never get it.

>not even using a vpn
come find me faggot
i'm waiting
>heh

Attached: my edc.jpg (1377x1080, 1.13M)

They are Stalinist pigs terrorists

LMFAO, how many Antifa have you met irl? They are NOT stalinists; the only stalinists that exist are either autistic russians or internet trannies.
ANTIFA is made up of alot of people but mostly niggers, liberals, feminists and ancoms, a few communists but they usually join communist parties.u spea da troof

his name was Stephen Paddock

I violent revolution requires a proper grievance, and a Prussian agent to do it ;-)

Just go to North Korea. I am sure your seething hatred of the United States would land you some position as a high official and not some common mud digger in the fields for the glorious state you jerk off about.

Antifa has assassinated politcal leaders in the past in europe, they attemted but failed to assassinate a german rightwing politician only to hospitalise him for several months, think he is still in hospital, antifa routinely calls for assassinations, and terror tactics against people who have a differing opinion to their orthadoxy, censorship is also a key factor, american antifa are faggots so if your source is whatever happens in america = true for the world, then you are an eternal sodomite, european antifa have been going for more than half a century.

They start violence at almost every protest/rally they go to, there is a plethora of footage showing antifa assaulting members of the public, smashing shops, banks (i can at least understand that one) and generally calling for violent revolution, fucking peaceful much?

One rightwing nutjob kills someone or some attention seeking insecure betas (the alt-right in general) gather tiki torches and the entire rightwing is branded as extreme, fuck off and learn something instead of fapping to your own percieved moral superiority, you support a jewish ideology that killed 66 mllion ethnic russians and 3 million ukrianians and subverted western culture, you are a literal pawn and you don't even realise it, degenerate hedonistic fucks like you are the reason the west is dying. Completely bereft of logos and proud i mean how about that for a movement?

Any antifa-fag has a mind so saturated with subversion that no amount of 'true true' told will be good enough for them, mindless drones destroying their own culture and traditions that took thousands of years to create and a few decades to destroy, what will antifa replace the west with? Fucking degenerate 'anything goes but only until i disagree' anarchy?

A curse on your fathers and a wheelbarrow of cheesy black dick into your mothers mouths.

Are you really unironically playing the "not real communist" card on fucking Jow Forums?

I find it strange that I'm literally giving you advice on how to accomplish the goals, and you can't even make sense of it.
Hitler's rise the power required a class party, and the seizure of the bourgeoisie state. Did Hitler vote nazis into office to accomplish his goals? No, he just seized it.

They're literally not, they're even worse

How are people who wish to abolish capitalism communists, you fucking moron? Communism isn't when you "make the rich pay." It's when the movement of people abolishes commodity production, private property, wage labor, currency, and the state itself. None of the people in that movement wished to do any of that.

> Did Hitler vote nazis into office to accomplish his goals? No, he just seized it.

The german people voted him into power with 30% of the vote, he asked for more dictitorial powers to accomplish goals, the people gave such power to hitler, the german volk voted the nazi's into power.

Why are commies so retarded?

>1 post by this ID
Nah, I don't think so.

No, dumbass, you misunderstand. Hitler didn't VOTE himself into office. This is your perspective, not Hitler's perspective. You think you can just simply vote whatever bourgeois politician the capitalists give you, and that you'll eventually get policies you want. That's not what happens, you illiterate fuck, they don't work for you - what part of that don't you understand?

>Communism isn't when you "make the rich pay."
oh sorry I thought it was when you do exactly that but then the rich leave and the people start to starve so you put anyone who questions you against the wall as the country collapses but its okay because it wasn't real communism

How are you going to make the rich give up their wealth?

CHAD THUNDERPUNCH

Always remember that it's up to us to start the revolution. Nobody is coming to save us.

Thery’re not a threat, just a bunch of faggots that need to be removed.

Queer

Attached: 1561509624532.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>No, he just siezed it.

Please, before calling someone illiterate you should read what you've actually posted, you braindead fuck, this is not my perspective, this is a historical fact.

you must be bogged down amongst your own shit to completely lose grasp of what i was getting at.

The inablity to understand simpy logic falls under those who are ideologically posessed.

>hitler didn't VOTE himself into office

i agree, that was my entire point, you fucking prion.

this is art.
The way he blocked the baton.
The single punch knock-out.
The way the glasses fly away.
I just love it.

smart swede knows what he's talking about.

How are you going to make the capitalists stop bringing in the cheap labor they need into your country? How are going to stop them from sending jobs overseas? Nigga, you live Italy, you should know how fucking awful your government is - you never seem to have a stable one, but yet, you keep voting.

Le epic bait: the thread.

You're dumb as fuck, and have no idea what you're talking about. How's Brexit going? Did voting work for you, my friend? Make the point for me.

Within your reply you defeat yourself, fucking hell why are you people such dregs?

What about this guy? RIP

Attached: Fortuyn Saluut.jpg (1920x1080, 94K)

Largest scale atrocities have been committed exclusively by the right.

Ireland not Italian

Memeflag faggot go neck yourself you dumb kike commie

Real capitalism is when you let climate change make your country inhabitable, which Australia will be in the next 50 or so years, and this forces you to move to countries with strict immigration controls don't let you in so you die in the middle ocean.

Women initiate violence as much as men but are less successful at causing damage. Despite Antifa's tendencies towards violence, they just aren't very good at it. When one of the very few far-rights that actually commits violence decides to take action, they are more successful. Just the way it is.

>being conservative in current year
biggest waste of time than being a filthy liberal