Does anyone else notice that Gen-X'ers are often aging VERY poorly...

Does anyone else notice that Gen-X'ers are often aging VERY poorly? They look completely wrecked by age 45-50; many are already dead. What's going on with them, and why?

Attached: 5d14571187e66.image[1].png (1280x720, 645K)

Boomers refuse to die. They’re suffocating us!

Weak post.

Created by the CIA pickle factory operation. Mass produced cheap humans.

Shit genes . Degenerate hedonistic lifestyle.

I eat burgers and drink soda, I smoke cigarettes... it's a struggle to breath, see u in hell faggots

They try to catch the boomer dream by the tail.

Meth and crack

They have the same age but Rohuani looks 10 years younger at least

Attached: fkda.png (640x360, 434K)

My Dad is 50 this year. Long life of smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol, shooting meth for 12 years (20 years ago), and manual labor in the Texas and then Florida sunshine. Dude is rekt.

Gen X just party too hard forever.

Gen X gave up on life when they were teenagers. They were smart enough to see that they had no shot at having a real life because of the Boomers. The ones that manage to survive into their late 50's will help the Zoomers get revenge on the Boomers and Millennials. Gen X are the Zoomers greatest ally. Remember that.

Same and I'm a millennial. Sweet death please embrace me

It's an important social issue. Gen-X is failing to end Boomer hegemony because a large number of them are apparently in no physical condition to do so.

First generation raised by single mom's on hamburger helper and fast good.

This is absolutely correct. Gen M and the Boomers will suffer for what they've done.

fuck you kike

I was born in the final year of Gen X on the cusp of Millennial. I saw through the BS at a young age and realized the entire system was a fraud. I've done my best to participate in it as little as possible while redpilling faggots for the past 25 years. Can't wait for total war.

You have to look at the Gen Xers who survive into their late 50's like a bunch of Doom Guys. They are simply too angry to die. They knew that they were hopelessly screwed by the time they entered high school, and they will have their revenge on those who fucked them over.

This was exactly how I was raised :(

She got better as we got older, and I can hardly blame her having to work, shop, cook, and clean by herself.

Probably why my face looks like an accordion at age 40

I'm in my 40s and people have said I look 10 years younger. The anger is probably destroying me on the inside, though.

What can I say? The boomers rekt us. No inheritance ever, just go and be goddamn slave to them. Many of my generation have huge debts and no children. My mother killed my beautiful German-nobility wife through bullying and stress. She doled out some money to my brother and sister to turn them against me or else… at least they had 1 kid each so some of me will live on… I hope.

I thought gen x’ers were all basically the 30 yo boomer meme.

Oh shut up you qt lil nigga

>The anger is probably destroying me on the inside, though.
rage purge

Trump is a Boomer, not Gen-X...

>30 yo
Those are Millennial

tfw bong and can't go to a range and blow holes in a target

I'm 40 too, and constantly get told that I look like I'm 25. The burning fires of internal rage keeps me young looking, I guess.

30 year old Boomers are Millennials. Gen Xers born in the 60's are essentially Boomers. The Gen Xers born in the 70's are the rage-filled Doom Guys, and they are just waiting until the inciting event that kicks off the next major war happens. Then shit is gonna get really real.

try to stay healthy because I, too, lasted young-looking until almost 50, then age hit me like a brick wall. I went from being carded for alcohol to being called "sir" literally overnight.

Boomer and Millennials have sucked the joy of life out of us.

Because a lot of Gen X tards are very immature drug addicts doing schlup work and never doing anything meaningful with their life as long as they get their high. I can count on one hand the number of Gen Xers I personally know who aren't total fuck ups in everyway. These fuckers are in their early 50's and still doing fast food work so they don't have to get a drug test.

I work out a fair bit, and I hardly ever drink. The absolute state of some other middle-aged men around me is all the motivation I need. (Which is not to say most middle-aged woman don't look far worse.)

Yeah idk about you bongs, you should have burned down Parliament long ago.

wow, the guy who hasn't spent his life as a workaholic businessman is aging better?! i would have never guessed!!!

Stop.

Listen, and listen well.

The hard shit in your life growing up was your mother's fault. 100% of it. If she would have went after an ugly dude who had his shit together you could have had a father figure, better income, and a better chance at living a well-adjusted life. A dog dick ugly dude would have done wonders for you, but your mother was selfish and put her personal goals above the family. No matter how you might think about her, she committed child abuse through her actions and you should not respect her for that.

It would be a real shame if that happened, wouldn't it? A terrible loss of…architecture.

You'd pimp your mother out like a whore and then talk about family? Kek.

Lol, so true, so ready. I know what we have lost. The stress has destroyed my health though. Still good to help though.

Finding a good father figure for your kids is not pimping a woman out like a whore.

Based user

Xer here, yes many casualties, many dead or addicted or sick. We were the generation who grew up on nihilism and debauchery but those of us that survived, some of us anyway, have been able to shake off the shackles of our enslavement and see the world as it really is. We're old enough to be willing to sacrifice what we have left to fight the onslaught that lies ahead, we're not all lost. Myself, I'm just about young and rich enough to consider another family (on my terms this time).
Look after us, you're going to need us

Attached: hvjhvj 2.png (400x666, 306K)

I'm a gen x'er, I had a paper round at age 10 getting up before my father for 3-4 years, weekends included, on Saturdays I would have to go to work with my father (after my round) and shovel a ton of coal into the works boiler.
I got a pound a week total.
My first real job was on a building site erecting steel in the mid eighties, I got less than a pound an hour for two years.
After 20 years , and off my own back, due to the lack of apprenticeships I got a plating job for the princely sum of £10 ph, top wages for a plater at the time. Then the floodgates opened and these technical jobs were given to Bulgarian painters and decorators. Within a few years the company had gone bust and because of a busted leg (caused through no fault of my own) I'm now a part-time odd job man, no pension worth speaking of and made to jump through hoops to get what I paid for.
I'm not moaning, these are facts.
I had a hard life and came out smiling.
Why should I care if you think I'm pretty or not? Gay cunt.

I get it, I definitely needed a father figure.

But I doubt the appeal of being a seafood manager at a grocery store was more appealing than finding another man.

Her never even dating again probably had more to do with the man she married being an abusive alcoholic drug addict that abandoned us.

The older-X/boomer businessman look: ill-fitting suit, pot belly, bald patch, trainers. The typical Gen-X-and-up female look: pinched face, bingo wings, tending towards the spherical, moves like a rowing boat in a 3ft swell.

this bong gets it

A lot of us were raised, in my case partially, by Vietnam vet boomers.

If that doesnt disillusion you as a kid to patriotism, throw in that they also watched JFK + RFK get shot in an obvious coup.

They some of us were of military age where we started invading places like kuwait.

I would never let my zoomer kid anywhere near the modern American military.

X'er here! I can run circles around you, beat your ass and fuck either your mom or your girl. >Does anyone else notice that Gen-X'ers are often aging VERY poorly? They look completely wrecked by age 45-50; many are already dead. What's going on with them, and why?

boomer here...we are all not assholes..was raised in lower income family in rural Pa....hate what is happening to our country by women voters, dindu nuffins and illegals

oh and workout everyday

>Gen X
actual born in 65 so between boomer and genx

Millennials haven’t done anything significant to make any sort of impact. They haven’t even made it into any key positions to do anything it’s boomers and gen x who are at the top right now, and gen x are turning into boomers.

Attached: 4E0A0E30-00CF-43D4-8050-5972DF9AFA8D.jpg (353x400, 20K)

>shill sows division
Sage

Its the nuclear fallout from all the testing when they grew up

What the fuck have millennials done? Millennials have seen the internet and smart phones ruin humanity meanwhile boomers and zoomers act like children with their smartphones as if it’s their first video game system on Xmas morning

God bless you user. May you have some good luck soon

Millennials started the social justice and idpol movements that are wreaking havoc on society, and I promise that you will all pay dearly for what you've done.

That’s a funny way of saying jews

No that was boomers retard

that’s what you look like at 45-50...